Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Paystack Recruitment Exercise 2018, Lets Connect Here. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Paystack Recruitment Exercise 2018, Lets Connect Here. (38157 Views)

Frsc Release Short Listed Candidates For 2018 Recruitment Exercise / GTB Debunk Recruitment Exercise / NIMASA Denies Reports Of Ongoing Recruitment Exercise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paystack Recruitment Exercise 2018, Lets Connect Here. by mrstanley1: 6:26pm On Jun 04, 2018
Hello Nairalanders.

If you did apply for any of the advertised Positions, let's connect here. So far, confirmation mails are been sent now and we are to wait for another two (2) weeks for confirmation of recruitment status.

Who else got the Mail?

And for those who have any vital information about their recruitment process, to please share too, so we can all be well informed.

Thank you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paystack Recruitment Exercise 2018, Lets Connect Here. by statistical: 6:43pm On Jun 04, 2018
Same here .Make them do normal oo .
I apllied for customer success role. What did you apllied for?

1 Like

Re: Paystack Recruitment Exercise 2018, Lets Connect Here. by efoyibo(m): 7:28pm On Jun 04, 2018
mrstanley1:
Hello Nairalanders.

If you did apply for any of the advertised Positions, let's connect here. So far, confirmation mails are been sent now and we are to wait for another two (2) weeks for confirmation of recruitment status.

Who else got the Mail?

And for those who have any vital information about their recruitment process, to please share too, so we can all be well informed.

Thank you.

I did

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paystack Recruitment Exercise 2018, Lets Connect Here. by mrstanley1: 7:39pm On Jun 04, 2018
statistical:
Same here .Make them do normal oo . I apllied for customer success role. What did you apllied for?
Same here.

1 Like

Re: Paystack Recruitment Exercise 2018, Lets Connect Here. by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 04, 2018
Yeah it's a fantastic company to work for. Very good salary and fringe benefits...

2 Likes

Re: Paystack Recruitment Exercise 2018, Lets Connect Here. by AleleOgor(m): 8:23pm On Jun 04, 2018
i received the email this evening.

1 Like

Re: Paystack Recruitment Exercise 2018, Lets Connect Here. by bioduneberry(m): 8:30pm On Jun 04, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Paystack Recruitment Exercise 2018, Lets Connect Here. by Tmemzi: 9:05pm On Jun 04, 2018
I did too

1 Like

Re: Paystack Recruitment Exercise 2018, Lets Connect Here. by Achor1111(m): 9:12pm On Jun 04, 2018
same with me

1 Like

Re: Paystack Recruitment Exercise 2018, Lets Connect Here. by abmop: 9:15pm On Jun 04, 2018
I also received same mail too, I am guessing its an acknowledgment mail sent to all applicants

1 Like

Re: Paystack Recruitment Exercise 2018, Lets Connect Here. by dentrice: 9:19pm On Jun 04, 2018
I received too. Does it mean we will be considered for the recruitment? That's test and interview? Pls reply

1 Like

Re: Paystack Recruitment Exercise 2018, Lets Connect Here. by prico32(m): 10:31pm On Jun 04, 2018
Got the mail

1 Like

Re: Paystack Recruitment Exercise 2018, Lets Connect Here. by Agbotoluwa(m): 10:37pm On Jun 04, 2018
How did you guys applied?
Re: Paystack Recruitment Exercise 2018, Lets Connect Here. by jimfarayola(m): 11:02pm On Jun 04, 2018
I got the mail too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paystack Recruitment Exercise 2018, Lets Connect Here. by JARUSHUB: 6:30am On Jun 05, 2018

4 Likes

Re: Paystack Recruitment Exercise 2018, Lets Connect Here. by EngrDozzyMary(m): 7:14am On Jun 05, 2018
Re: Paystack Recruitment Exercise 2018, Lets Connect Here. by mrstanley1: 10:41pm On Jun 05, 2018
abmop:
I also received same mail too, I am guessing its an acknowledgment mail sent to all applicants

Yes it is. The next mail will determine the next level.

1 Like

Re: Paystack Recruitment Exercise 2018, Lets Connect Here. by mrstanley1: 10:44pm On Jun 05, 2018
dentrice:
I received too. Does it mean we will be considered for the recruitment? That's test and interview? Pls reply

Just to acknowledge receipt of your application, in 2 weeks time, we will know the next phase.

Good luck!
Re: Paystack Recruitment Exercise 2018, Lets Connect Here. by mrstanley1: 10:45pm On Jun 05, 2018
Agbotoluwa:
How did you guys applied?
Application has ended. It was done via online link.
Re: Paystack Recruitment Exercise 2018, Lets Connect Here. by missyojo(f): 8:10am On Jun 06, 2018
I received their mail too

1 Like

Re: Paystack Recruitment Exercise 2018, Lets Connect Here. by dentrice: 7:26pm On Jun 13, 2018
Has anybody heard from them since the last mail? Please let's know

1 Like

Re: Paystack Recruitment Exercise 2018, Lets Connect Here. by mrstanley1: 10:36pm On Jun 13, 2018
[quote author=dentrice post=68454453]Has anybody heard from them since the last mail? Please let's know[/quote

I haven't
Re: Paystack Recruitment Exercise 2018, Lets Connect Here. by Engineer96(m): 10:51pm On Jun 13, 2018
They said I should wait till, latest, 18th of June.

1 Like

Re: Paystack Recruitment Exercise 2018, Lets Connect Here. by mrstanley1: 11:13pm On Jun 13, 2018
Engineer96:
They said I should wait till, latest, 18th of June.

Okay, did you call them? What position did you apply for?
Re: Paystack Recruitment Exercise 2018, Lets Connect Here. by mrstanley1: 11:29am On Jun 14, 2018
tonituler:
Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!!
Marketing Associate need in Abuja

Responsibilities

• The Marketing Officer is responsible for overseeing the planning, development and execution of Market it Nigeria’s marketing, viral expansion and advertising initiatives.
• Reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer and the overall management team, the MO's primary responsibility is to generate revenue by increasing visibility and sales through successful marketing for the entire organization, using market research, partnerships, affiliates, pricing, product marketing, marketing communications, advertising and public relations.
In particular you will:
• Develop marketing plan and in line with overall business strategy and goals.
• Custodian of total marketing, branding and overall marketing performance
• Overseeing the CRM process, ROI and managing closely agreed Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) - customer acquisition, repeat purchase, Average Order Value [AOV] etc
• Responsible for Marketing Analytics. Oversee market research and competitive intelligence for quick decision making
• Prepare, own, implement and control of marketing budget
• Collaborate effectively with other members of leadership team to ensure alignment of marketing with commercial and business plans
• Utilize superior understanding of consumer insights and deep knowledge of local trends to identify innovative ideas for profitable growth and execute them
• Managing relationships with Central team in a matured and cohesive manner that brings the best of Central and local collaboration to the benefit of the company
Professional Skills & Qualifications
• Bachelor's degree and/or an advanced degree in Marketing or HND
• 3+ years of marketing in a consumer internet business, bringing experience building strong brands for companies with best-in-class digital experiences for large, global audiences, preferably in the consumer goods industry
• 3+ years of data-driven marketing with strong success implementing consumer acquisition and/or retention marketing campaigns with clear business objectives and targets.
• Strong understanding of direct response marketing principles and methodologies.
• Understanding of digital and direct marketing tactics (SEO/SEM, direct mail)
• Proven track of record of managing and optimizing online marketing campaigns
• Must be highly detail-oriented, double-checking work, with un-prompted follow-through.
• Driving skills with evidence of valid driver’s license will be an advantage
• Expertise generating, prioritizing, testing, and delivering on ideas that could drive 10 percent growth.
• Self-motivated individual with a strong entrepreneurial spirit.
• Strong managerial experience
• Strong and relevant relationships in marketing agencies and other local partners
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint

Applicant must resides in ABUJA

How to Apply

Click here : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSegha7k6bCc6URbmOcpdA_C940Q3X8aTkAH2mfFOEYx5wWsQQ/viewform?usp=sf_link
Or Send your Email to alexben2200@gmail.com

Please guys kindly ignore this....#RedFlag
Re: Paystack Recruitment Exercise 2018, Lets Connect Here. by dentrice: 2:39am On Jun 15, 2018
[quote author=Engineer96 post=68460141]They said I should wait till, latest, 18th of June.

[/quote

OK let's keep waiting for the best.
Re: Paystack Recruitment Exercise 2018, Lets Connect Here. by mrstanley1: 7:07am On Jun 15, 2018
[quote author=dentrice post=68493744][/quote]
Sure!
Re: Paystack Recruitment Exercise 2018, Lets Connect Here. by mrstanley1: 8:32pm On Jun 16, 2018
We should be expecting to hear from them by Monday, 18th of June.
Re: Paystack Recruitment Exercise 2018, Lets Connect Here. by dentrice: 5:59pm On Jun 17, 2018
Let's hope
Re: Paystack Recruitment Exercise 2018, Lets Connect Here. by mrstanley1: 2:49pm On Jun 18, 2018
Any update guys?
Re: Paystack Recruitment Exercise 2018, Lets Connect Here. by AleleOgor(m): 3:12pm On Jun 18, 2018
we are waiting patiently to hear from them.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

What To Know About 2016 Police Recruitment Before April First / I Just Got Shortlisted For NAF Dssc Recruitment - I Need Advise / Tsl Logistics Test Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.