Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,272 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

Peace Ibekwe Abdallah Promoted To Assistant IG Of Police. Photos - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Peace Ibekwe Abdallah Promoted To Assistant IG Of Police. Photos (42837 Views)

How I Moved From Management Trainee To Assistant Manager Within 4 Years. / Frank Mba Promoted To The Rank Of A Commissioner Of Police (photos) / Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peace Ibekwe Abdallah Promoted To Assistant IG Of Police. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 9:34pm On May 31, 2018
Congratulations are in order for Ebonyi State Commissioner of Police, Madam Peace Ibekwe Abdallah who has been promoted to the enviable rank of Assistant Inspector General of Police. The AIG is well known for her enchanting smiles that even in her official portrait she couldn't help but smile.

The Governor of Ebonyi, David Umahi once described the amazon by saying “Her joviality should not be taken for granted because somebody who smiles like her can be strict and even difficult.: “I am very impressed with the Nigeria Police of today”

Born on April 7, 1963, AIG Peace Ibekwe Abdallah hails from Onitsha in Anambra State. Her journey in the Nigeria Police which started 29 years, when she was enlisted into NPF as a cadet ASP, has been tough and eventful. But, through hard work (and plain good luck too), she rose steadily up the ladder of police officers’ ranks and was promoted to the rank of Commission­er of Police (CP).

Her first assignment as Commissioner of Police was head­ing the Monitoring Unit, Force Head­quarters Abuja.

Until her appointment as AIG, She was the CP Ebonyi State Police command.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/peace-ibekwe-abdallah-promoted-to-assistant-inspector-general-of-police.html

15 Likes

Re: Peace Ibekwe Abdallah Promoted To Assistant IG Of Police. Photos by papoudaupolos: 9:37pm On May 31, 2018
Congratulations to the smiley officer.

Some ll think bearing the name Abdullah helped to boost her career. No.

83 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peace Ibekwe Abdallah Promoted To Assistant IG Of Police. Photos by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 9:38pm On May 31, 2018
koret milf wink

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peace Ibekwe Abdallah Promoted To Assistant IG Of Police. Photos by emeijeh(m): 9:38pm On May 31, 2018
All smiles?

Let me join them then.

Re: Peace Ibekwe Abdallah Promoted To Assistant IG Of Police. Photos by decatalyst(m): 9:44pm On May 31, 2018
She looks smart and presentable sha...unlike the short and black transmission transmitter

grin

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peace Ibekwe Abdallah Promoted To Assistant IG Of Police. Photos by b3llo(m): 10:01pm On May 31, 2018
Congrats to the ever smiling Police Chief.

1 Like

Re: Peace Ibekwe Abdallah Promoted To Assistant IG Of Police. Photos by sholatech(m): 10:15pm On May 31, 2018
Wow..A friendly AIG??

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peace Ibekwe Abdallah Promoted To Assistant IG Of Police. Photos by luckygirl02(f): 11:48pm On May 31, 2018
waow, I am so impressed. Wish I can make it this far

4 Likes

Re: Peace Ibekwe Abdallah Promoted To Assistant IG Of Police. Photos by selemempe: 12:22am On Jun 01, 2018
papoudaupolos:

she is 55 years and looking so beautiful. Igbos are beautiful people.

I know u want to imply that aboki too get mouth for naija...simply because u guys born children without recourse to common sense and decency all in the bit to dominate others politically..but truth is, mike okiro and ogbonna onovo reached the peak of the police force and both are igbos. She wont be 1st
Igbos are smart ppl who excel naturally.

An Igboman is naturally ahead of u

38 Likes

Re: Peace Ibekwe Abdallah Promoted To Assistant IG Of Police. Photos by papoudaupolos: 7:00am On Jun 01, 2018
selemempe:

I know u want to imply that aboki too get mouth for naija...simply because u guys born children without recourse to common sense and decency all in the bit to dominate others politically..but truth is, mike okiro and ogbonna onovo reached the peak of the police force and both are igbos. She wont be 1st

Naturally Ahead in ignorance and delusion

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peace Ibekwe Abdallah Promoted To Assistant IG Of Police. Photos by Follygunners: 7:07am On Jun 01, 2018

Like I care... cool

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peace Ibekwe Abdallah Promoted To Assistant IG Of Police. Photos by AprokoGirl: 7:08am On Jun 01, 2018
grin
Re: Peace Ibekwe Abdallah Promoted To Assistant IG Of Police. Photos by owomida1: 7:08am On Jun 01, 2018
Police women dey fine sha.
Re: Peace Ibekwe Abdallah Promoted To Assistant IG Of Police. Photos by dontbothermuch: 7:08am On Jun 01, 2018
smiley
Re: Peace Ibekwe Abdallah Promoted To Assistant IG Of Police. Photos by lolaxavier(m): 7:08am On Jun 01, 2018
cry
Re: Peace Ibekwe Abdallah Promoted To Assistant IG Of Police. Photos by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:09am On Jun 01, 2018
Kudos to Her 55years as an AIG that is cool.... me @35 NGOs here never wan give me common Manager embarassed

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peace Ibekwe Abdallah Promoted To Assistant IG Of Police. Photos by Houseofglam7(f): 7:09am On Jun 01, 2018
She so damn pretty! kiss

No homeo undecided
Re: Peace Ibekwe Abdallah Promoted To Assistant IG Of Police. Photos by lolaxavier(m): 7:09am On Jun 01, 2018
selemempe:

Re: Peace Ibekwe Abdallah Promoted To Assistant IG Of Police. Photos by Crying4NIGERIA(m): 7:10am On Jun 01, 2018
Wetin Come Join, "Peace" With Abdalah Just Asking Oh.

3 Likes

Re: Peace Ibekwe Abdallah Promoted To Assistant IG Of Police. Photos by Sarang(f): 7:10am On Jun 01, 2018
Congrats wink
Re: Peace Ibekwe Abdallah Promoted To Assistant IG Of Police. Photos by Jethrolite(m): 7:11am On Jun 01, 2018
luckygirl02:
waow, I am so impressed. Wish I can make it this far
Stop wishing and start putting in the work.
Re: Peace Ibekwe Abdallah Promoted To Assistant IG Of Police. Photos by Postanalyser: 7:11am On Jun 01, 2018
Igbo Amaka
if you believe this LIKE

13 Likes

Re: Peace Ibekwe Abdallah Promoted To Assistant IG Of Police. Photos by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:11am On Jun 01, 2018
papoudaupolos:

I'll assume you're in the position to say, for sure.

I hope my assumption is safe.
Re: Peace Ibekwe Abdallah Promoted To Assistant IG Of Police. Photos by MrPresident1: 7:12am On Jun 01, 2018
Congrats Mrs Abdallah

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peace Ibekwe Abdallah Promoted To Assistant IG Of Police. Photos by escoly(m): 7:12am On Jun 01, 2018
A very big congrats 2her
Re: Peace Ibekwe Abdallah Promoted To Assistant IG Of Police. Photos by Nobody: 7:13am On Jun 01, 2018
Ibekwe Abdallah? she really is confused sad weird combination, a terorrist and a drug dealer grin

4 Likes

Re: Peace Ibekwe Abdallah Promoted To Assistant IG Of Police. Photos by xxolisexx(m): 7:13am On Jun 01, 2018
www.nairaland.com/4530370/must-read-experience-using-access pls send this topic to front page i take GOD beg una, which kind politics una dey do for nairaland

1 Like

Re: Peace Ibekwe Abdallah Promoted To Assistant IG Of Police. Photos by continentalceo(m): 7:14am On Jun 01, 2018
I know this woman very well, she once handled a case I was involved in at the force HQ here in Abuja. Dont let the smiling fool you one bit, she is as mean as they come. What do you expect from an igbo woman who is a 3rd wife to a hausa man. Nairaland nah public forum and I get identity, I no won leave clues. But all I know is that two of my our cars are still there till date for no reason. One day rule of law will prevail in Nigeria.

28 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Female Keke Driver Spotted In Enugu (Pictures) / What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? / 270 Indian Workers At Dangote Company Depart Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.