Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Can Dating A Particular Girl Really Help You Achieve Your Dream? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can Dating A Particular Girl Really Help You Achieve Your Dream? (912 Views)

Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? / How Did You Achieve Financial Freedom This Year?? / The Struggle Of Wanting A Particular Child Gender (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Dating A Particular Girl Really Help You Achieve Your Dream? by winky32: 11:31pm On May 31, 2018
There is a saying that behind every successful man, there is a woman.

But it’s quite obvious that these days, the majority of women will pull you down and destroy you when they come into your life.

I’ve seen many men who were bound to succeed, or who were even successful already, but they came back to level zero, just because a certain woman came into their life.

I’m really concerned about this in my own life. I want to get a lady that will be a pillar of encouragement and support towards achieving my dream, and not the type that will kill it and reduce me to nothing.

I have been searching for a resource or guide that will help me on the right path to finding such lady, but all I see are stuffs like:
How to get the hottest girl, how to sleep with a girl the first day of meeting her… and things like that.

But my case is different, I don’t need someone that will ruin my life… I need someone who can support me and bring out the best in me either as a girlfriend or as a wife.

Is there anyone here in my shoes?
Do you know of any useful guide, resource or book that will be helpful in this regard?
I’ll appreciate your contributions.

2 Likes

Re: Can Dating A Particular Girl Really Help You Achieve Your Dream? by friendlyadvice: 11:41pm On May 31, 2018
winky32:

Is there anyone here in my shoes?
Ask your father
Re: Can Dating A Particular Girl Really Help You Achieve Your Dream? by Nobody: 7:09am On Jun 01, 2018
I feel your heartcry op and God will grant you. I share the same desire with you. I've come across many ladies but they all have same attitude. Well a lady who'll be a pillar of encouragement is a big one and that's the real deal. I sincerely suggest prayer.

Not to spite any gender, as a matter of truth, many girls expect you to encourage them and not the other way round. They expect it in all ways.. Emotionally, financially, physically, verbally etc. And when you do all which may be exhausting, the time you'll want to feel like a child and want her to show some motherly encouragement too, she'll still behave childish expecting you to do all. She keeps her money while you exhaust your savings, expect pampering always and sees you as literary rock..its exhausting. Some grown up ladies don't even understand that there are times when their man expects them to initiate care.

God is the best encourager a man can have bro. A woman has God and her man. I dont knw ur age but just make sure whoever ur heart beats for is educated at least. Its not pride, the thinking and understanding pattern of illiterates is regrettable. God help you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can Dating A Particular Girl Really Help You Achieve Your Dream? by Dyt(f): 7:29am On Jun 01, 2018
So when you make the money
You start looking for excuses how she doesn't fit to be your girl

My guy
Work for yourself
Whatever woman that will love you with your wealth will

Stop looking for a woman to suffer with you and at the top of your career you dump her

2 Likes

Re: Can Dating A Particular Girl Really Help You Achieve Your Dream? by donstan18: 8:04am On Jun 01, 2018
winky32:
There is a saying that behind every successful man, there is a woman.

This saying is a scam to humanity! A very big lie at that.

Behind every successful man, it's just his smartness and hardworks.

Or

Behind every successful man, there's a woman struggling to get into his life to elevate her poverty state

Women don't make you rich, instead they turn you from billionaire to millionaire.

Even th commenter above made it obvious that women would only want to come into your life when you are already made.

3 Likes

Re: Can Dating A Particular Girl Really Help You Achieve Your Dream? by Acidosis(m): 1:07pm On Jun 01, 2018
That saying only applies to married people @OP.

1 Like

Re: Can Dating A Particular Girl Really Help You Achieve Your Dream? by LotusFan: 6:35pm On Jun 01, 2018
donstan18:

Behind every successful man, there's a woman struggling to get into his life to elevate her poverty state

This is so funny! grin

I have so much I would like to tell op but nowadays I don’t have the strength to type epistles.

Obviously, there are different types of men and different types of women. Our capacity to manage emotions, challenges, wealth and poverty differs. We all have our strengths and weaknesses but couples should complement each other in a relationship where they resonate with one another in as many ways as possible. Look out for that resonance op.
Re: Can Dating A Particular Girl Really Help You Achieve Your Dream? by sheDD(m): 8:57pm On Jun 01, 2018
donstan18:

This saying is a scam to humanity! A very big lie at that.

Behind every successful man, it's just his smartness and hardworks.

Or

Women don't make you rich, instead they turn you from billionaire to millionaire.

Even th commenter above made it obvious that women would only want to come into your life when you are already made.
the way u use English words is wot endeared me to u
but u think I mean harm by swallowing my pride and ask u of ur number on public platform!!

just some tips on how to measure up with ur spoken English height or even weigh higher than u!!
that is all I need of u!!

I need a coach!! nth more!! nth less!!
Re: Can Dating A Particular Girl Really Help You Achieve Your Dream? by donstan18: 9:03pm On Jun 01, 2018
sheDD:
the way u use English words is wot endeared me to u
but u think I mean harm by swallowing my pride and ask u of ur number on public platform!!

just some tips on how to measure up with ur spoken English height or even weigh higher than u!!
that is all I need of u!!

I need a coach!! nth more!! nth less!!

Thanks!

But sorry to say, I'm not that good in English, English gurus will attest to it, but since you need a coach, I'll wholeheartedly direct you to GrammarNazi1 , he's a good man and will be a perfect person to help.

Once again, thank alot.

2 Likes

Re: Can Dating A Particular Girl Really Help You Achieve Your Dream? by sheDD(m): 6:55am On Jun 02, 2018
donstan18:

Thanks!

But sorry to say, I'm not that good in English, English gurus will attest to it, but since you need a coach, I'll wholeheartedly direct you to GrammarNazi1 , he's a good man and will be a perfect person to help.

Once again, thank alot.
okkk
so do u have any close ties with the aforementioned name!!??
how do I get down with d person
would d person be bighearted enough to take me on??
pls reply me as Asap
z d person a tutor or just fine in using English wordings??

(1) (Reply)

Religious Blackmail / 19 Etiquettes Most People Wish They Knew / Thailand Millionaire Offers ₦120 Million To Any Man That Will Marry His Virgin D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.