Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,761 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? (13068 Views)

How Did You Achieve Financial Freedom This Year?? / My cousin who got married this year July is actually thinking of leaving the man / Can Dating A Particular Girl Really Help You Achieve Your Dream? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by Guest2008: 4:07pm On Nov 29, 2022
Just one month left my people. Were you able to accomplish what you aimed for at the beginning of the year?

As for me, I'm still hopeful on the God of the eleventh hour cheesy

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by dobnina(f): 4:15pm On Nov 29, 2022
Guest2008:
Just one month left my people. Were you able to accomplish what you aimed for at the beginning of the year?

As for me, I'm still hopeful on the God of the eleventh hour cheesy
No. I didn't
But I am still grateful I was able to achieve more than half and that's okay.
We try again next year and we keep pushing.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by Sanmel(f): 4:22pm On Nov 29, 2022
Chai! It's true o.
Year of multiple breakthroughs don remain one month,
God abeg na cry

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by LogicBomb8: 4:49pm On Nov 29, 2022
Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 29, 2022
Well I'm grateful for how far I've come.

Surprisingly, the ASUU strike favoured me. grin grin I was able to achieve something as God would will it because of that strike grin

15 Likes

Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by Magnoliaa(f): 7:25pm On Nov 29, 2022
Yes.

I found a temporary sugar daddy. kiss kiss

It has been the best thing ever.

9 Likes

Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by niyo001(m): 7:41pm On Nov 29, 2022
Yes, God has been faithful to me
Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by Starz825(m): 8:02pm On Nov 29, 2022
I noticed say the year wey I get plans ...i just put myself under unnecessary pressure.... infact I enter trouble....

You see this year...I enter am with God, na your hand i dey oo ..have mercy on me....

And i can see the difference

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by Sanmel(f): 8:28pm On Nov 29, 2022
Starz825:
I noticed say the year wey I get plans ...i just put myself under unnecessary pressure.... infact I enter trouble....

You see this year...I enter am with God, na your hand i dey oo ..have mercy on me....

And i can see the difference

Correct. E be like say na so I go take enter next year to avoid any depressing feelings..

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by Jesuisbelle(f): 12:07am On Nov 30, 2022
Yes I relocated to the UK

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by AndroidAI(m): 2:42pm On Nov 30, 2022
I basically live like a king here in Nigeria.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by Guest2008: 3:11pm On Dec 01, 2022
AndroidAI:
I basically live like a king here in Nigeria.
Interesting.. Things I love to hear

2 Likes

Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by Nko1: 3:14pm On Dec 01, 2022
On
Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by ibechris(m): 6:34pm On Dec 01, 2022
cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by BigDawsNet: 7:20pm On Dec 01, 2022
Bought my first house in the States

90 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by DeluxebyOVA: 10:31pm On Dec 01, 2022
Well, so far... So good cool Thankful for my small wins.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by Internet22: 12:10pm On Dec 02, 2022
This year really show me shege, still in the shege and hope it'll end soon.
Back to the question, NO. But I thank God for life.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by Dogalmighty17: 5:32pm On Dec 02, 2022
E be like say you don forget who be president.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by Stevenbright(m): 4:33am On Dec 03, 2022
Yea, beyond measure! Glory be to God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by Sirseedorf(m): 12:57pm On Dec 25, 2022
My only achievement this year is staying Alive and not going to depression.

I've never move out of problem this year, work issue, financial issue and mental issues, I just have to deal with one or two.but, anyways I thank God for my good health and optimistic nature, more so I thank my benefactors known and unknown.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by bigstan11787(m): 12:57pm On Dec 25, 2022
For this Buhari's regime?

3 Likes

Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by Tunasco4u(m): 12:57pm On Dec 25, 2022
Ok
Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by Sirseedorf(m): 12:57pm On Dec 25, 2022
Life has been tough, lost two job this year, now into truck learning, motor boy for now. I can't believe am doing it but at times one need to face the reality. My only achieved goal this year is my healthy life and not going astray in terms of crimes. Despite all I will stay focus. moreover blood is still on the finger running, so I will keep on fighting to achieve more next year. But I pray for good health first....

Merry Xmas nairalanders

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by NaughtyBrainiac: 12:57pm On Dec 25, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by MrBroke(m): 12:58pm On Dec 25, 2022
Yes I did

2 Likes

Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by sgtponzihater1(m): 12:58pm On Dec 25, 2022
I had no goal for the year, but ended achieving several things , so it's 1000% success for me

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by Sayfact: 12:58pm On Dec 25, 2022
Partially

1 Like

Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by udumosam23(m): 12:58pm On Dec 25, 2022
Not close.

2 Likes

Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by Bolaji26(m): 12:58pm On Dec 25, 2022
can anyone spirit lead do Christmas for me please.

Can't even boost of 5k to celebrate Christmas this year

Dis year no be my year cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by Signum(f): 12:59pm On Dec 25, 2022
Yes, I did.

*Solved a major family financial issue
*Bought a plot of land somewhere
*Changed/upgraded wheels

Plus small savings even now...

All to the Glory of God almighty.

27 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Men Who Suffer In Silence / Engagement List / I Used Charm To Marry My Husband!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.