Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,839 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

DAVIDO Smokes WEED Infront Of IMADE His Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DAVIDO Smokes WEED Infront Of IMADE His Daughter (4287 Views)

Snoop Dogg Smokes Weed & Drops Live Performance Ahead Of Mike Tyson's Comeback / Naira Marley Wraps & Smokes Weed (Igbo) / Linda Ikeji Strikes A Pose Infront Of Her Multi Million Naira Mansion. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DAVIDO Smokes WEED Infront Of IMADE His Daughter by SexyyWithBrain1: 3:55am On Jun 01, 2018
DAVIDO Smokes WEED Infront of IMADE His Daughter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9nsE-LTiSQ
Re: DAVIDO Smokes WEED Infront Of IMADE His Daughter by HungerBAD: 3:56am On Jun 01, 2018
Interesting.

So it is safe to assume the girl was a secondary(passive)smoker?i still don't understand why some men or even women not ready to be responsible parents have kids. My experience with weed at 16, and what the three(3) puffs i dragged did to me, still scares me. So i am trying to imagine what this is doing to this little girl inhaling all those KWAY.

He is a Billionaire, and i am not. Maybe he knows something i don't know.

1 Like

Re: DAVIDO Smokes WEED Infront Of IMADE His Daughter by Cutehector(m): 3:58am On Jun 01, 2018
HungerBAD:
ok
long time..
Re: DAVIDO Smokes WEED Infront Of IMADE His Daughter by HungerBAD: 4:07am On Jun 01, 2018
Cutehector:
long time..

Cutehector long time.

You don marry that Nairaland girl?

1 Like

Re: DAVIDO Smokes WEED Infront Of IMADE His Daughter by Cutehector(m): 4:08am On Jun 01, 2018
HungerBAD:

Cutehector long time.

You don marry that Nairaland girl?
I dey find money to marry embarassed na why I still dey hustle
Re: DAVIDO Smokes WEED Infront Of IMADE His Daughter by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:35am On Jun 01, 2018
HungerBAD:

You no need money to marry.

Step 1- Rent one room or if your papa get house Furnish one room there.

Step 2- Buy one Mouka form mattress and buy one small Television.

Step 3:Buy small fridge,pots,turning Garri stick,2 cartons of Indomie and Agric eggs(them no born the girl well to say no to indomie)

Step 4- Tell her say your brother for abroad wan come carry you soon( I swear na she go sponsor the wedding)

Thank me later.

Hungerbad ooo!!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: DAVIDO Smokes WEED Infront Of IMADE His Daughter by ipobarecriminals: 4:36am On Jun 01, 2018
sad undecided sad Too bad.Is this how to train ur kid?.

1 Like

Re: DAVIDO Smokes WEED Infront Of IMADE His Daughter by ipobarecriminals: 4:38am On Jun 01, 2018
hungerbad, weldone ooo
Re: DAVIDO Smokes WEED Infront Of IMADE His Daughter by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:38am On Jun 01, 2018
Na wa o.
And your video can't show the father and daughter together, but just joining one scene to the other.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DAVIDO Smokes WEED Infront Of IMADE His Daughter by HungerBAD: 4:39am On Jun 01, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
hungerbad, weldone ooo

My brother my friend i greet you.

How the struggle since?
Re: DAVIDO Smokes WEED Infront Of IMADE His Daughter by ipobarecriminals: 4:44am On Jun 01, 2018
HungerBAD:

How the struggle since?
cool
HungerBAD:

How the struggle since?
I dey well oo.But d3y fear this coming election
Re: DAVIDO Smokes WEED Infront Of IMADE His Daughter by HungerBAD: 4:46am On Jun 01, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
coolI dey well oo.But d3y fear this coming election

Na prayers.

One should also be very careful.
Re: DAVIDO Smokes WEED Infront Of IMADE His Daughter by Nobody: 4:49am On Jun 01, 2018
Billionaires are not exempted from having mental problems, especially this guy.
Re: DAVIDO Smokes WEED Infront Of IMADE His Daughter by OKorowanta: 4:51am On Jun 01, 2018
post=68069668:

Hungerbad ooo!!!

E no good for body.
Re: DAVIDO Smokes WEED Infront Of IMADE His Daughter by HungerBAD: 4:57am On Jun 01, 2018
OKorowanta:

Turning garri stick lol, grin
na waffi I dey hear dat kain langua in those days o.

Lol what is the English name for that stick?
Re: DAVIDO Smokes WEED Infront Of IMADE His Daughter by OKorowanta: 5:02am On Jun 01, 2018
HungerBAD:

grin grin grin
You go reach Indonesia for dat answer o.
Abeg if any Indonesia person dey di house make he help us with the English name bicos I nor know am.
Re: DAVIDO Smokes WEED Infront Of IMADE His Daughter by Cutehector(m): 5:04am On Jun 01, 2018
HungerBAD:

round turning stick or round wooden stick or local turning stick
Re: DAVIDO Smokes WEED Infront Of IMADE His Daughter by HungerBAD: 5:05am On Jun 01, 2018
Cutehector:

Cutehector you just invent these words?
Re: DAVIDO Smokes WEED Infront Of IMADE His Daughter by Cutehector(m): 5:10am On Jun 01, 2018
HungerBAD:

Cutehector you just invent these words?
I no invent am o. That's what it is
Re: DAVIDO Smokes WEED Infront Of IMADE His Daughter by Skanas(m): 9:13am On Jun 01, 2018
HungerBAD:

Cutehector:
OKorowanta:

grin grin grin
You go reach Indonesia for dat answer o.
Abeg if any Indonesia person dey di house make he help us with the English name bicos I nor know am.
The name na Spatula
Although turning garri stick sweet pass sha grin
Re: DAVIDO Smokes WEED Infront Of IMADE His Daughter by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 01, 2018
That's not a good thing
Re: DAVIDO Smokes WEED Infront Of IMADE His Daughter by Ay04z(m): 11:02am On Jun 01, 2018
On ur own if u believe diz video... See poor editing.
Re: DAVIDO Smokes WEED Infront Of IMADE His Daughter by Jakumo(m): 11:43am On Jun 01, 2018
Exposing an infant to marijuana smoke intentionally would in the USA trigger a visit from child services officials, who would be authorized to TAKE that child into foster care, PERMANENTLY, depending on the severity of the offence recorded.

A Youtube video such as the one posted above, which included an unbroken panning camera shot tracking from the weed smoker to the child, would be considered sufficient evidence to prove that the person smoking weed was physically close to the child, and was forcing that baby to inhale cannabis fumes that are NEVER suitable for anyone under 18 years of age.

Felony child-endangerment charges would also be filed against the erstwhile parent of that infant, in addition to the penalty of losing their child into state care forever, in all likelihood.

Mr. Davido should thank his lucky stars that he didn't try and drug up any infants while visiting the USA. What goes on in Nigeria, stays in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DAVIDO Smokes WEED Infront Of IMADE His Daughter by kmaster007: 1:38pm On Jun 01, 2018
dis guy no well, wat is he trying to teach is daughter
Re: DAVIDO Smokes WEED Infront Of IMADE His Daughter by sauceEEP(m): 4:11pm On Jun 01, 2018
These are two different videos joined together, the first one that showed him smoking was captured in a room while the other with the daughter was captured inside a vehicle.... FAKE NEWS!
Re: DAVIDO Smokes WEED Infront Of IMADE His Daughter by akprosperblog(m): 4:40pm On Jun 01, 2018
OK. . . . . Get a professional website for 25k. contact in my signature.
Re: DAVIDO Smokes WEED Infront Of IMADE His Daughter by encryptjay(m): 7:33pm On Jun 01, 2018
OP is on a mischief-making journey.

(1) (Reply)

Patapaa Makes It Official! Introduces German Girlfriend To Family -photos / Veteran Film Star Ngozi Ezeonu Launched Her Very Own Bread Company / Picture Of Davido When He Was Younger And Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.