Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Patapaa Makes It Official! Introduces German Girlfriend To Family -photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patapaa Makes It Official! Introduces German Girlfriend To Family -photos (4287 Views)

Liha Miller, Patapaa’s German Girlfriend Has Dated These African Musicians / Patapaa Suit, Outfit To Ghana Music Award, As Davido Wins (Photo) / Patapaa: " They Say I Am Ugly And A Villager And Sometimes It Hurts Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patapaa Makes It Official! Introduces German Girlfriend To Family -photos by Team990(f): 8:41am On Jan 21, 2020
Musician Patapaa has made an official introduction and presentation of his German white girlfriend, Liha Miller to his family and friends in Swedru.

The two who have been together for about eleven months now after Patapaa met her during his Europe tour have displayed a lot of affection on social media to the admiration of their followers.

[url]Thatcelebrity.com[/url] sighted these photos on the social media page of Liha, who shared it to express her appreciation of how she was received by Patapaa’s family and friends.

“Sorry that I can’t post all but I really appreciate you guys for sending me all the pics,” Liha wrote on her Instagram story.

Liha Miller would probably be the most comfortable lady on earth now after this move by her boo.

Check out the photos below…

link to PHOTOS BELOW
https://www.thatcelebrity.com/patapaa-makes-it-official-introduces-german-girlfriend-liha-miller-to-family-friends-see-photos/

1 Like

Re: Patapaa Makes It Official! Introduces German Girlfriend To Family -photos by Bluezy13(m): 10:28am On Jan 21, 2020
Mehn...

The way everybody take dey marry these days like say them ring bell

2 Likes

Re: Patapaa Makes It Official! Introduces German Girlfriend To Family -photos by IntellectOzone(m): 10:57am On Jan 21, 2020
I can only see one Oyibo shinny teeth
Where's Patapaa and FamZ
Re: Patapaa Makes It Official! Introduces German Girlfriend To Family -photos by kharyhordhe(m): 12:05pm On Jan 21, 2020
Team990:
Musician Patapaa has made an official introduction and presentation of his German white girlfriend, Liha Miller to his family and friends in Swedru.

The two who have been together for about eleven months now after Patapaa met her during his Europe tour have displayed a lot of affection on social media to the admiration of their followers.

[url]Thatcelebrity.com[/url] sighted these photos on the social media page of Liha, who shared it to express her appreciation of how she was received by Patapaa’s family and friends.

“Sorry that I can’t post all but I really appreciate you guys for sending me all the pics,” Liha wrote on her Instagram story.

Liha Miller would probably be the most comfortable lady on earth now after this move by her boo.

Check out the photos below…

link to PHOTOS BELOW
https://www.thatcelebrity.com/patapaa-makes-it-official-introduces-german-girlfriend-liha-miller-to-family-friends-see-photos/
check my signature
Re: Patapaa Makes It Official! Introduces German Girlfriend To Family -photos by DavidEsq(m): 12:35pm On Jan 21, 2020
IntellectOzone:
I can only see one Oyibo shinny teeth

Where's Patapaa and FamZ
grin angry grin
Re: Patapaa Makes It Official! Introduces German Girlfriend To Family -photos by Amstupid(m): 1:36pm On Jan 21, 2020
Black paint wit 1 stripe of white paint in d middle grin
Re: Patapaa Makes It Official! Introduces German Girlfriend To Family -photos by Dreyl(m): 2:51pm On Jan 21, 2020
Darkness, jeez! grin
Re: Patapaa Makes It Official! Introduces German Girlfriend To Family -photos by candelahria(f): 3:37pm On Jan 21, 2020
These people are as black as night. grin

1 Like

Re: Patapaa Makes It Official! Introduces German Girlfriend To Family -photos by DRPAIT123(m): 4:46pm On Jan 21, 2020
candelahria:
These people are as black as night. grin
As black as Shadow instead
Re: Patapaa Makes It Official! Introduces German Girlfriend To Family -photos by Cheryph200(m): 7:07pm On Jan 21, 2020
Pap was made from black pot
Re: Patapaa Makes It Official! Introduces German Girlfriend To Family -photos by Illusioneffect(m): 8:02pm On Jan 21, 2020
Now there will be something bright in the house
Re: Patapaa Makes It Official! Introduces German Girlfriend To Family -photos by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 21, 2020
If na one Efia from Koftown now I wonder if anyone will care or will he even post . See him head feeling like one idiot that has made it big in life for dating a white woman. The importance we are attaching to marrying a Caucasian is really starting to get on my nerves.

(1) (Reply)

Elozonam Twerks, Strips And Give Diane Erotica Lap Dance On Her 24th Birthday / Comedian Imeh Bishop (okon Calabar) Umoh Set To Wed / Majid Michel: Ghanaian Actor's Wedding Renewal - In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.