Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,486 members, 7,823,131 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Fans Slam Bobrisky Over Toyin Lawani Buying Nina A Car - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Slam Bobrisky Over Toyin Lawani Buying Nina A Car (24744 Views)

Nigerians Drag Bobrisky Over His N450M Mansion Document He Shared (pix) / Police Arrest Bobrisky Over Rosemary Eyelashes Business Deal / Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans Slam Bobrisky Over Toyin Lawani Buying Nina A Car by NaijaCelebrity: 7:16am On Jun 01, 2018
What most of the celebrities and people don't understand is that Talk is cheap but internet can never forget.

If you would recall that Sister/Brother bobrisky promised Nina money, Brazilian hair and a car, till bobrisky is yet to fulfill his/her promises.

Some Nigerians calls out bobrisky after toyin lawani bought Nina a tear rubber car..

See post below...

http://news.nollyzone.com/bbnaijafans-attacks-bobrisky-over-toyin-lawani-buying-nina-a-car-for-her-birthday/

Re: Fans Slam Bobrisky Over Toyin Lawani Buying Nina A Car by Viralkid: 7:18am On Jun 01, 2018
cool
Re: Fans Slam Bobrisky Over Toyin Lawani Buying Nina A Car by Alphafeezay(m): 7:19am On Jun 01, 2018
Attention is the market of celebrities.... They want attention and we give it to them, they use it to make more money.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fans Slam Bobrisky Over Toyin Lawani Buying Nina A Car by Khallyella(f): 11:48am On Jun 01, 2018
grin
Re: Fans Slam Bobrisky Over Toyin Lawani Buying Nina A Car by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 01, 2018
From Nina, to Toyin Lawani and Boborisky.. They are all...

8 Likes

Re: Fans Slam Bobrisky Over Toyin Lawani Buying Nina A Car by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 01, 2018

BOBRYSIKY is just one attention seeker that lives on instagram and Twitter.

a boy that can't afford his gate man salary you except to buy ordinary pencil camry

11 Likes

Re: Fans Slam Bobrisky Over Toyin Lawani Buying Nina A Car by ANNOY(m): 11:50am On Jun 01, 2018
I don't see any slamming in the post above.

1 Like

Re: Fans Slam Bobrisky Over Toyin Lawani Buying Nina A Car by deeone10: 11:50am On Jun 01, 2018
Alphafeezay:
Attention is the market of celebrities.... They want attention and we give it to them, they use it to make more money.
Thats right
Re: Fans Slam Bobrisky Over Toyin Lawani Buying Nina A Car by GIDIBANKZ(m): 11:51am On Jun 01, 2018
I must see her Drive the Car o nt like Chioma

1 Like

Re: Fans Slam Bobrisky Over Toyin Lawani Buying Nina A Car by Gistful: 11:51am On Jun 01, 2018
Re: Fans Slam Bobrisky Over Toyin Lawani Buying Nina A Car by psychologist(m): 11:52am On Jun 01, 2018
Bob buy car gini grin

Money from 700naira bleaching cream? grin

1 Like

Re: Fans Slam Bobrisky Over Toyin Lawani Buying Nina A Car by wittyt98(m): 11:53am On Jun 01, 2018
Bobrisky or Tomi lamani Di main problem mi actually really nuh give a fvck mi just cyaa find mi fvcks

4 Likes

Re: Fans Slam Bobrisky Over Toyin Lawani Buying Nina A Car by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 11:54am On Jun 01, 2018
B914ECWPTCSSCC-1125413 grin

mart0001:
************Over 5+ Betting Odds WON Yesterday!! ************

Checkout Goal 9ja Football Forum Today! To get 90% Sure football betting odds / prediction for free!! And also stand a chance to win Cash prizes from our forum football prediction competitions

To Visit Goal 9ja: [url=nairaland.site/sports]CLICK HERE[/url]
Re: Fans Slam Bobrisky Over Toyin Lawani Buying Nina A Car by Sharoniah(f): 11:56am On Jun 01, 2018
I want to be a celebrity too...☺
Re: Fans Slam Bobrisky Over Toyin Lawani Buying Nina A Car by Shortyy(f): 12:02pm On Jun 01, 2018
And y'all think this Toyin is giving Nina all these for free? lol Nigerians SMH. gullible lot

1 Like

Re: Fans Slam Bobrisky Over Toyin Lawani Buying Nina A Car by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 01, 2018
Toyin is a businesswoman. She's marketing her brand and her tv show (which I love), to the big brother audience. That big brother audience is gold. Loyal and easily addicted fans. This is cheaper and more effective than tv ads.

Nina is a young student looking for fame and money, and what a great opportunity to be a designers muse and billboard.

Win win situation.

9 Likes

Re: Fans Slam Bobrisky Over Toyin Lawani Buying Nina A Car by kingchris30(m): 12:12pm On Jun 01, 2018
who is this toyin? everybody now want to be celebrity. please put me on the list too with Nwamaikpe
Re: Fans Slam Bobrisky Over Toyin Lawani Buying Nina A Car by slowbreeze(f): 12:14pm On Jun 01, 2018
Madam Nina should stop seeing herself as a charity case ;that everybody buys something for..I recall even Tonto got her an I-phone..
Nothing goes for nothing."He who lies with dogs ;will get up with fleas"..Whether Bobrisky;Toyin;etc She should be careful of d ppl she relates with ;to avoid 'stories that touch' later on.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Slam Bobrisky Over Toyin Lawani Buying Nina A Car by Sharon6(f): 12:21pm On Jun 01, 2018
Congratulations to Nina on her new car, she should however thread softly cos all that glitters is not Gold.

GET RID OF SKIN TAGS IN JUST 5 DAYS... CHECK MY SIGNATURE.

1 Like

Re: Fans Slam Bobrisky Over Toyin Lawani Buying Nina A Car by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 01, 2018
slowbreeze:
Madam Nina should stop seeing herself as a charity case ;that everybody buys something for..I recall even Tonto got her an I-phone..
Nothing goes for nothing."He who lies with dogs ;will get up with fleas"..Whether Bobrisky;Toyin;etc She should be careful of d ppl she relates with ;to avoid 'stories that touch' later on.

Nina is a social media influencer now. With fans. They all are. So anyone serious abt selling wants access to dt audience. They do it all over the world. Businesses throw money at Kylie Jenner everyday.

Mcgalaxy is posting videos hanging and eating with Bambam, spraying her money as she's dancing wt teddyA, she's talking abt his school tour on her page. What do they even have in common?? All na business.

3 Likes

Re: Fans Slam Bobrisky Over Toyin Lawani Buying Nina A Car by ba7man(m): 12:31pm On Jun 01, 2018
It seems as if Toyin Lawani plans to p1mp out Nina to men.....thats if she hasn't started already.

Any man that wants Nina will have to go through her now.

2 Likes

Re: Fans Slam Bobrisky Over Toyin Lawani Buying Nina A Car by paymentvoucher: 12:46pm On Jun 01, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:

BOBRYSIKY is just one attention seeker that lives on instagram and Twitter.

a boy that can't afford his gate man salary you except to buy ordinary pencil camry[/b]

Expect
Re: Fans Slam Bobrisky Over Toyin Lawani Buying Nina A Car by Abagworo(m): 12:50pm On Jun 01, 2018
Nina is truly a child of grace. She was so underrated but God keeps elevating her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans Slam Bobrisky Over Toyin Lawani Buying Nina A Car by sunnysunny69(m): 1:03pm On Jun 01, 2018
how is bobrisky olosho ? A guy with long prick.
handsomeclouds:
From Nina, to Toyin Lawani and Boborisky.. They are all...
Re: Fans Slam Bobrisky Over Toyin Lawani Buying Nina A Car by kokonity: 1:26pm On Jun 01, 2018
Nina is a social media influencer now. With fans. They all are. So anyone serious abt selling wants access to dt audience. They do it all over the world. Businesses throw money at Kylie Jenner everyday.
Re: Fans Slam Bobrisky Over Toyin Lawani Buying Nina A Car by oshe11: 2:06pm On Jun 01, 2018
Bobrisky is as FAKE and CONFUSED as his SEX
Re: Fans Slam Bobrisky Over Toyin Lawani Buying Nina A Car by skales67(m): 4:07pm On Jun 01, 2018
EZENDIZUOGU:

B914ECWPTCSSCC-1125413 grin

Chai! Thunder fire devil! shocked shocked

That's why I hate that anybody win option. You for just double-chance am na cry
Re: Fans Slam Bobrisky Over Toyin Lawani Buying Nina A Car by Maket: 4:10pm On Jun 01, 2018
Spend money in one way and get it back in 7 ways. Nina *3 be careful of LESBO.
Re: Fans Slam Bobrisky Over Toyin Lawani Buying Nina A Car by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 4:50pm On Jun 01, 2018
E pain me sha grin

skales67:

Chai! Thunder fire devil! shocked shocked

That's why I hate that anybody win option. You for just double-chance am na cry

(1) (Reply)

Arresting De General, A Waste Of Taxpayers’ Money, Says Comedian Basketmouth / Wizkid And Patrice Talon, President Of Benin Republic Pictured Together / Davido To Copyright His Slang 'E Choke'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.