Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,661 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:59 AM

No Light No Exams. Protest In Atbu As Student Protest Lack Of Power And Water - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / No Light No Exams. Protest In Atbu As Student Protest Lack Of Power And Water (412 Views)

Reactions As Student Flaunts His Lexus, Mocks Lecturer’s Car (video) / Some Funny Posts I Saw In ATBU Bauchi Aspiring Students Group. / DELSU Final Year Students Write Exam At Night With No Light (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Light No Exams. Protest In Atbu As Student Protest Lack Of Power And Water by Mayor38(m): 7:44am On Jun 01, 2018
The student of Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Bauchi is at it again. This time around they are protesting that exams is starting in 3 days time and there has not been power and water supply in the school in a while. The main gate leading to the SCHOOL have been sealed by the protesting student All efforts to calm the protesting student proved abortive as the student demand the presence of the VICE CHANCELLOR.

Re: No Light No Exams. Protest In Atbu As Student Protest Lack Of Power And Water by Mayor38(m): 8:28am On Jun 01, 2018
More pics

Re: No Light No Exams. Protest In Atbu As Student Protest Lack Of Power And Water by frankosivue(m): 9:08am On Jun 01, 2018
OP, can I chat with you on WhatsApp about the school? I'm an aspirant and I need some information on the school.
Re: No Light No Exams. Protest In Atbu As Student Protest Lack Of Power And Water by Mayor38(m): 10:23am On Jun 01, 2018
Sure 08065190885

(1) (Reply)

Who Are You??????????????????????????????????????¿?????????????? / Nigerian Government Scraps HND Certificate / UNN Postgraduate Admission List (batch 4) 2017/2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.