Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Reactions As Student Flaunts His Lexus, Mocks Lecturer’s Car (video) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Reactions As Student Flaunts His Lexus, Mocks Lecturer’s Car (video) (51098 Views)

Protest At Nigerian Maritime University, Delta As Student Dies Due To Negligence / Motorcycle Ran Into A Lecturer's Car In University Of Ibadan / Students And Teachers Ran For Their Lives As Student Detonated Teargar In Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reactions As Student Flaunts His Lexus, Mocks Lecturer’s Car (video) by emela9ja: 8:15am On Apr 01, 2023
Re: Reactions As Student Flaunts His Lexus, Mocks Lecturer’s Car (video) by Westerhoffe(m): 8:30am On Apr 01, 2023
grin
If they banned students from bringing cars to that school now, some people will complain.
Now see this tactical embarrassment.

190 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Reactions As Student Flaunts His Lexus, Mocks Lecturer’s Car (video) by Draslo(m): 8:47am On Apr 01, 2023
Dumb kid. If you've watched Ozark, you'd never belittle anyone driving a car like this.

245 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reactions As Student Flaunts His Lexus, Mocks Lecturer’s Car (video) by Cantonese: 8:52am On Apr 01, 2023
The Muntula has picked the call of his village people. If graduation hard, make e no cry too much.

Mock your lecturers and you”ll never graduate. If you finally graduate, your life may not be the same again.

96 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reactions As Student Flaunts His Lexus, Mocks Lecturer’s Car (video) by scholarsfunding: 8:59am On Apr 01, 2023
Nigerian mentality

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Student Flaunts His Lexus, Mocks Lecturer’s Car (video) by inoki247: 9:15am On Apr 01, 2023
People see competition in everything this days so far the Lecturer is contented with what he has...

Youth of nowadays makes everything turn to competition...

The Lecturer might decide to stick to his salary survive with whatever he earns everybody must not be corrupt..

buh you see all this nowadays youth if you put dem in doz Lecturers shoes dey will find the way to loot and rip the school...

206 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Reactions As Student Flaunts His Lexus, Mocks Lecturer’s Car (video) by emmy512: 9:38am On Apr 01, 2023
Draslo:
Dumb kid. If you've watched Ozark, you'd never belittle anyone driving a car like this.

Now you've made me to finally start watching Ozark.

I've always ignored it

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reactions As Student Flaunts His Lexus, Mocks Lecturer’s Car (video) by booksbook: 9:38am On Apr 01, 2023
Very neat
No single fault
Buy and use
Selling with follow come charger

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Student Flaunts His Lexus, Mocks Lecturer’s Car (video) by damosky12(m): 9:54am On Apr 01, 2023
This is the vain thinking that many Nigerian kids are given to. Ironically, it's a poverty mentality.

Many of these Drs and lecturers in Federal schools that can raise millions on millions with a snap of their fingers... All they need is to publish and compel you to buy, take bribes to pass y'all, etc.

Besides, you see many lecturers like these in UI, OAU, who can afford to buy recent SUVs but just love their old school peugots, mercedes Benz 200 series, etc...

111 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reactions As Student Flaunts His Lexus, Mocks Lecturer’s Car (video) by confirmIt: 9:59am On Apr 01, 2023
Good morning everyone like i said here yesterday , kindly dm to get your whatsapp USA number for just 2k i will run it before you pay, pls if u are a scam stay away coz no ripping

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Student Flaunts His Lexus, Mocks Lecturer’s Car (video) by honour7: 10:10am On Apr 01, 2023
Let him be training at least 3 children in secondary school first with their feeding and housing then we can compare.

You sell gift card once buy car u begin compare raise shoulder for money wey go soon finish.

114 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reactions As Student Flaunts His Lexus, Mocks Lecturer’s Car (video) by Davies25: 10:45am On Apr 01, 2023
Evidence of a failed society.
Failed Family system
Failed Moral upbringings
Failed everything.

53 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reactions As Student Flaunts His Lexus, Mocks Lecturer’s Car (video) by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 01, 2023
That's what you get when some youths are celebrating the criminals in APC.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reactions As Student Flaunts His Lexus, Mocks Lecturer’s Car (video) by Draslo(m): 11:17am On Apr 01, 2023
emmy512:

Now you've made me to finally start watching Ozark.

I've always ignored it
I'm a big tv series person. I've finished it and it's one of the best I've seen. Currently watching Manifest, Ted Lasso, Shadow and Bones.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reactions As Student Flaunts His Lexus, Mocks Lecturer’s Car (video) by Nairalander248: 11:31am On Apr 01, 2023
Draslo:

Okay, let me download and watch thanks

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Student Flaunts His Lexus, Mocks Lecturer’s Car (video) by WhisperedNoise: 11:37am On Apr 01, 2023
The student is dumb.
He'll probably mock Warren Buffet if he sees his car.
He'll mock Bill gates if he sees his dressing.
He'll mock Zuckerberg if he notices his lack of blings.

Plus, if the source of his wealth is being probed by EFCC now, he'll start shouting when he was poor, nobody probed his poverty Yada Yada Yada.

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reactions As Student Flaunts His Lexus, Mocks Lecturer’s Car (video) by kilonshele101(m): 12:10pm On Apr 01, 2023
I won’t comment if dem no give us our old Nairaland and old Naira Notes back.

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Student Flaunts His Lexus, Mocks Lecturer’s Car (video) by booksbook: 12:10pm On Apr 01, 2023
Ggg
Re: Reactions As Student Flaunts His Lexus, Mocks Lecturer’s Car (video) by Oboto700(m): 12:10pm On Apr 01, 2023
Foolish Yahoo boys

8 Likes

Re: Reactions As Student Flaunts His Lexus, Mocks Lecturer’s Car (video) by Zico5(m): 12:10pm On Apr 01, 2023
Ok
Re: Reactions As Student Flaunts His Lexus, Mocks Lecturer’s Car (video) by VikingKing: 12:11pm On Apr 01, 2023
omo, NL come be like graveyard with this new font 🤣
Re: Reactions As Student Flaunts His Lexus, Mocks Lecturer’s Car (video) by stillme231: 12:11pm On Apr 01, 2023
Wmwm
Re: Reactions As Student Flaunts His Lexus, Mocks Lecturer’s Car (video) by bigdammyj: 12:11pm On Apr 01, 2023
Noted.
Re: Reactions As Student Flaunts His Lexus, Mocks Lecturer’s Car (video) by Ijoba85: 12:12pm On Apr 01, 2023
Naso him go do wey him go collect extra year ...dey play

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Student Flaunts His Lexus, Mocks Lecturer’s Car (video) by Isabi4lov: 12:12pm On Apr 01, 2023
All this rainbow colours to much o grin
Re: Reactions As Student Flaunts His Lexus, Mocks Lecturer’s Car (video) by Lightway: 12:13pm On Apr 01, 2023
Seun, why rubbish is this now??

Do you want to give people eye problems.

This is what happens when you dont have competition

4 Likes

Re: Reactions As Student Flaunts His Lexus, Mocks Lecturer’s Car (video) by nautybride: 12:14pm On Apr 01, 2023
Clout chasing.
@Seun; we are accustomed to the bright backgrounds please.
Re: Reactions As Student Flaunts His Lexus, Mocks Lecturer’s Car (video) by Godada(m): 12:15pm On Apr 01, 2023

1. Most kids lack not just home training but respect and the role culture plays. That's why I will always hand it over to the our brothers from the west.

2. The kid should consider raising a family, kids, paying house rent and you name it before taunting anyone.

3. It's just childish to laugh at people without knowing what they are passing through.

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Some Cool Campus Facilities You Really Need To See. / Unilag Students Share The Present State Of Their #350k Hostel(pics,vid) / E-learning: Atlantic Hall Imposes N175,000 Monthly Fee For Online Learning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.