Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,315 members, 7,957,830 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:22 PM

Sheikh Jamiu Ajadi Sanusi (ami Olohun) "truely Divine Man Of God" - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Sheikh Jamiu Ajadi Sanusi (ami Olohun) "truely Divine Man Of God" (6652 Views)

Sheikh Jamiu Kewulere-Bello Imam’s Installation, History To Be Made / The Ideal Muslim Family By Imam Ridwan Jamiu / Sheikh Jamiu AMI OLOHUN - Who Is He? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sheikh Jamiu Ajadi Sanusi (ami Olohun) "truely Divine Man Of God" by Peace2010: 12:30pm On May 29, 2010
What is Ami Alohun this is what confuse most people about this man of God, Ami Olohun to my own knowlege mean AMAZEMENT or ONE UNIQUE SIGN.

We have seen fish found in a ocean with the sign of ALLAH written on his body, we have seen a sign od ALLAH from TREE that write his HOLY NAME, We have seen a child born with the mark of ALLAH on her forehead.

ALLAH knows what is hidden and what is open.

SHEIKH JAMIU uniqueness is that NO ONE teach him about HOLY QURAN.

Only ALLAH know why he made him to be like that, we should all give him support and appreciate the work of ALLAH that this man is doing.

May ALLAH guide us.

Qasim
Re: Sheikh Jamiu Ajadi Sanusi (ami Olohun) "truely Divine Man Of God" by Azrau(m): 7:53pm On Oct 03, 2012
Amin olorun is truely a devine man of God let's suppot him
Re: Sheikh Jamiu Ajadi Sanusi (ami Olohun) "truely Divine Man Of God" by deols(f): 5:36pm On Oct 06, 2012
why are you telling us about him.

Isn't he the small boy I heard now rolls with those Lagos big women? abi na lie?

amin olohun indeed!
Re: Sheikh Jamiu Ajadi Sanusi (ami Olohun) "truely Divine Man Of God" by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 06, 2012
deols: why are you telling us about him.

Isn't he the small boy I heard now rolls with those Lagos big women? abi na lie?

amin olohun indeed!
you dont know him
Re: Sheikh Jamiu Ajadi Sanusi (ami Olohun) "truely Divine Man Of God" by sheikhmusediqu: 4:26pm On Feb 18, 2013
tank for visiting
from sheikh musediqu
may alah bless you
amin.

amin olohun indeed!

amin olohun indeed!
Re: Sheikh Jamiu Ajadi Sanusi (ami Olohun) "truely Divine Man Of God" by justaqad(m): 4:39pm On Feb 18, 2013

amin olohun indeed!
is that the only thing you heard about him?
hmmmmm.
women really got issues.
smh
Re: Sheikh Jamiu Ajadi Sanusi (ami Olohun) "truely Divine Man Of God" by deols(f): 8:54pm On Feb 18, 2013
justaqad:
is that the only thing you heard about him?
hmmmmm.
women really got issues.
smh

are you one of his followers?

Posting that comment truly translates to having issues. You donno how much perplexed I was hearing of all the 'ami' he has been performing.
Re: Sheikh Jamiu Ajadi Sanusi (ami Olohun) "truely Divine Man Of God" by justaqad(m): 7:12am On Feb 19, 2013
deols:

are you one of his followers?
NO..
heard of him on Nairaland

deols:
Posting that comment truly translates to having issues. You donno how much perplexed I was hearing of all the 'ami' he has been performing.
this is your ish with him bah?
deols:
Re: Sheikh Jamiu Ajadi Sanusi (ami Olohun) "truely Divine Man Of God" by deols(f): 7:41am On Feb 19, 2013
and what is yours with him
Re: Sheikh Jamiu Ajadi Sanusi (ami Olohun) "truely Divine Man Of God" by justaqad(m): 8:43am On Feb 19, 2013
deols: and what is yours with him

singling this out to discredit him.
deols:
Re: Sheikh Jamiu Ajadi Sanusi (ami Olohun) "truely Divine Man Of God" by deols(f): 5:10pm On Feb 19, 2013
and you find nothing wrong with it because?
Re: Sheikh Jamiu Ajadi Sanusi (ami Olohun) "truely Divine Man Of God" by justaqad(m): 5:31pm On Feb 19, 2013
deols: and you find nothing wrong with it because?

you can do better than this....
EndOfDiscussion
Re: Sheikh Jamiu Ajadi Sanusi (ami Olohun) "truely Divine Man Of God" by deols(f): 5:34pm On Feb 19, 2013
I decided not to give up on you and give you enough chances to prove that my comment was based on having issues as a woman. The issue you couldnt prove while dilly dallying.

just dont bother next time and It isnt end of discussion from my side in case u are up to it.
Re: Sheikh Jamiu Ajadi Sanusi (ami Olohun) "truely Divine Man Of God" by justaqad(m): 6:58am On Feb 20, 2013
deols: I decided not to give up on you and give you enough chances to prove that my comment was based on having issues as a woman. The issue you couldnt prove while dilly dallying.

just dont bother next time and It isnt end of discussion from my side in case u are up to it.

of all the wrongs he may have committed, you singled that out.
atleast do justice outline why you think he is bad. not cos you heard he rolls with lagos big women.
Re: Sheikh Jamiu Ajadi Sanusi (ami Olohun) "truely Divine Man Of God" by deols(f): 8:32am On Feb 20, 2013
I just checked your previous post.

if your aim here is to find loopholes to fill, then you are on a wrong mission.
Re: Sheikh Jamiu Ajadi Sanusi (ami Olohun) "truely Divine Man Of God" by justaqad(m): 8:43am On Feb 20, 2013
deols: I just checked your previous post.

if your aim here is to find loopholes to fill, then you are on a wrong mission.
bomeeeeeeeeeeerang
and i found one in your post...
hehehehehehehehehehehehehe
Re: Sheikh Jamiu Ajadi Sanusi (ami Olohun) "truely Divine Man Of God" by deols(f): 8:58am On Feb 20, 2013
justaqad:
bomeeeeeeeeeeerang
and i found one in your post...
hehehehehehehehehehehehehe

grow up jorh.

Now lemme tell u what about ami olohun.
if you see nollywood movies, a muslim cleric as represented is holding a big rosary, seeing the future, and using sands like idol worshippers do. They actually arent fictional about it, they are portraying the likes of this ami olohun.

funny enough they are also the richest kinds of muslim 'clerics' because many people deal with them like christians with their pastors. They tell people whom to marry and who not to. whether to go on a journey or not. In return for their fortune telling, they dont only get the beat of gifts but of intimate ones too, hence the 'lagos women' tag.

it is shameful and I'd want every Muslim know that and not fall into scam with these jinn-using other ami olohuns.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Jamiu Ajadi Sanusi (ami Olohun) "truely Divine Man Of God" by justaqad(m): 9:02am On Feb 20, 2013
deols:

grow up jorh.

Now lemme tell u what about ami olohun.
if you see nollywood movies, a muslim cleric as represented is holding a big rosary, seeing the future, and using sands like idol worshippers do. They actually arent fictional about it, they are portraying the likes of this ami olohun.

funny enough they are also the richest kinds of muslim 'clerics' because many people deal with them like christians with their pastors. They tell people whom to marry and who not to. whether to go on a journey or not. In return for their fortune telling, they dont only get the beat of gifts but of intimate ones too, hence the 'lagos women' tag.

it is shameful and I'd want every Muslim know that and not fall into scam with these jinn-using other ami olohuns.

if this was your first post,there wouldn't have been issues with me.but citing 'lagos big women' alone, reeks of something else
Re: Sheikh Jamiu Ajadi Sanusi (ami Olohun) "truely Divine Man Of God" by deols(f): 9:46am On Feb 20, 2013
justaqad:

if this was your first post,there wouldn't have been issues with me.but citing 'lagos big women' alone, reeks of something else

that is why you should ask questions before shaking your head lest they fall off grin
Re: Sheikh Jamiu Ajadi Sanusi (ami Olohun) "truely Divine Man Of God" by justaqad(m): 9:52am On Feb 20, 2013
deols:

that is why you should ask questions before shaking your head lest they fall off grin

if i did not pres hard enough, you wouldn't have outlined your perceived ish with him. so next time be more elaborate
hehehehehehehehehehehehehehee
Re: Sheikh Jamiu Ajadi Sanusi (ami Olohun) "truely Divine Man Of God" by deols(f): 11:03am On Feb 20, 2013
justaqad:

if i did not pres hard enough, you wouldn't have outlined your perceived ish with him. so next time be more elaborate
hehehehehehehehehehehehehehee

no u didnt. i did d pressing.

now, End of DiscussION
Re: Sheikh Jamiu Ajadi Sanusi (ami Olohun) "truely Divine Man Of God" by justaqad(m): 12:19pm On Feb 20, 2013
deols:

no u didnt. i did d pressing.

now, End of DiscussION

i did
DiscussionContinues
Re: Sheikh Jamiu Ajadi Sanusi (ami Olohun) "truely Divine Man Of God" by Azrau(m): 8:04am On Apr 05, 2015
Ami olohun is not truly divine he belong to sufi

(1) (Reply)

Marriage To A Non-muslim / What Is The Meaning Of This Islamic Name??? / Condition Of Taobah (repentance)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.