Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,904 members, 7,810,482 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

Steps To Become Your Own Boss And Control Your Finances - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Steps To Become Your Own Boss And Control Your Finances (15297 Views)

I Need Help/job .My boss And her husband humiliated me / Great Lessons About Money That Would Help Your Finances / Organic Cream Mixing Ebook- Be Your Own Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Steps To Become Your Own Boss And Control Your Finances by Dpredictor(m): 9:48am On Jun 01, 2018
Everybody wants to be in charge of their finances. Everybody wants to make so much money and live the type of life they want. But the fact remains that most people have no idea where they can start from. There are so many online businesses out there, and most of them are not so lucrative as assumed.

I know a very lucrative online business that can fetch you money if you can just put in two hours of work every day.

There is a proven sequence of steps to follow if you want to see success when starting an online-based business. I have seen hundreds of thousands of people Start and lift their online-based business off of the ground by doing these things:

It doesn't take much to become your own boss with a good online business. Let us establish the following facts.

i) If you put in 3 hrs of work every day to your online business, you can make more than $500 after 3 months.

ii) Most online business can pay you $100 after the first 2 weeks. This amounts to =N= 36,000 (according to the current exchange rate)

If you can calculate how much time you waste jumping from one social media site to another, you would then know that all I have talked about is possible if you are ready to work hard.

Starting an Online Business and becoming your own boss is simple. It has specific and proven steps you have to take and see things work out for you.

1. Provide value first.

2. Write informative copy that sells.

3. Design and customize an easy-to-use website.

4. Use popular search engines to drive qualified traffic to your site.

5. Establish yourself as an expert to the masses.

Let's explain the simple steps in details;

Step 1: Provide Value first and then market your brand

In my opinion, I believe entrepreneurs make the common mistake of promoting the product first before providing value to the consumers. Before you even pitch anything to anyone it is important to have your consumer's personal interests in mind first. I would recommend that you write and promote informative content that will educate your market on how to find practical solutions to their problems before pitching what you have to offer.

When it comes to a business like Affiliate Marketing that can give you so much money within a short period of time, it is advisable you choose products that people would love.

E.g. Over the past few weeks, I have made about $400 in commission, selling weight loss products to so many white people in America. I know that most of them suffer from obesity, so I promote the product hard to them. The result is that I smile to the bank every week.

Step 2: Write informative content that sells

It is not enough to create informative content. As an entrepreneur, it is your job to make it fun and interesting. You can make your content more interesting by creating a fun and truthful headline. Talk about the problems that your market is experiencing and how to solve them in easy steps.

Step 3: Design a fun and easy-to-use website

You will have to build a website that will engage your audience in a positive way. What I recommend is that you use two simple colours for your website. You do not want to make your website to loud or too confusing because people have an average attention span of about 8 seconds, according to the New York Times. Furthermore, make sure that your website is professional and free of grammatical errors.

If you don't want the stress of designing a website, then I recommend you start this lucrative online business and make money without designing a website.

Step 4: Use search engines to drive qualified traffic

I would recommend that you start on a small budget before dumping incredible amounts of money on your marketing campaign. The safest marketing strategy to use in my opinion is pay-per-click advertising. Pay-per-click advertising allows you to test the waters and see what types of keywords that your market is responding too. Paying for traffic, in my opinion, drives more qualified leads than free traffic.

Step 5: Establish yourself as an expert

In all, if you launch a successful marketing campaign, you will have qualified leads coming to you for advice. It is important to establish yourself as a leader. As a leader, you are responsible for the well being of your market and their needs. You must always do your best to make sure that they remain as happy as possible with your products.

If you want to learn an online business that would help your finances grow, then you should visit the link below for more information.

I wish you success.

See source for more

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Steps To Become Your Own Boss And Control Your Finances by Dpredictor(m): 9:50am On Jun 01, 2018
It just takes putting few hours every day and learning the business to build a successful online business. Nothing more

I wish you the best.

#Happy New Month.

lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Steps To Become Your Own Boss And Control Your Finances by fawaz22(m): 1:25pm On Jun 01, 2018
Dpredictor:
It just takes putting few hours every day and learning the business to build a successful online business. Nothing more

I wish you the best.

#Happy New Month.

lalasticlala
i sent you a mail
Re: Steps To Become Your Own Boss And Control Your Finances by Nedfed(m): 4:57pm On Jun 03, 2018
Re: Steps To Become Your Own Boss And Control Your Finances by StarUp: 4:58pm On Jun 03, 2018
This is the kind of information that should be making front page, not all these BBN and Tonto Dike crap...there are more opportunities online than offline: the only thing is that you have to apply wisdom in how you use laptop always otherwise your neighbours will assume you are into the yahoo business.

9 Likes

Re: Steps To Become Your Own Boss And Control Your Finances by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 03, 2018
This guy and his trash

5 Likes

Re: Steps To Become Your Own Boss And Control Your Finances by pawesome(m): 5:00pm On Jun 03, 2018
Its a sunday
Re: Steps To Become Your Own Boss And Control Your Finances by CHIZZYCHEALSEA: 5:09pm On Jun 03, 2018
AS IF ITS DAT SIMPLE

5 Likes

Re: Steps To Become Your Own Boss And Control Your Finances by bedfordng(m): 5:13pm On Jun 03, 2018
hmmm
Re: Steps To Become Your Own Boss And Control Your Finances by chukzyfcbb: 5:18pm On Jun 03, 2018
All these e-book sellers,lool.
Una with mumu format

4 Likes

Re: Steps To Become Your Own Boss And Control Your Finances by XingXhang(m): 5:19pm On Jun 03, 2018
Dpredictor:
Everybody wants to be in charge of their finances. Everybody wants to make so much money and live the type of life they want. But the fact remains that most people have no idea where they can start from. There are so many online businesses out there, and most of them are not so lucrative as assumed.

I know a very lucrative online business that can fetch you money if you can just put in two hours of work every day.

There is a proven sequence of steps to follow if you want to see success when starting an online-based business. I have seen hundreds of thousands of people Start and lift their online-based business off of the ground by doing these things:

It doesn't take much to become your own boss with a good online business. Let us establish the following facts.

i) If you put in 3 hrs of work every day to your online business, you can make more than $500 after 3 months.

ii) Most online business can pay you $100 after the first 2 weeks. This amounts to =N= 36,000 (according to the current exchange rate)

If you can calculate how much time you waste jumping from one social media site to another, you would then know that all I have talked about is possible if you are ready to work hard.

Starting an Online Business and becoming your own boss is simple. It has specific and proven steps you have to take and see things work out for you.

1. Provide value first.

In my opinion, I believe entrepreneurs make the common mistake of promoting the product first before providing value to the consumers. Before you even pitch anything to anyone it is important to have your consumer's personal interests in mind first. I would recommend that you write and promote informative content that will educate your market on how to find practical solutions to their problems before pitching what you have to offer.

When it comes to a business like Affiliate Marketing that can give you so much money within a short period of time, it is advisable you choose products that people would love.

E.g. Over the past few weeks, I have made about $400 in commission, selling weight loss products to so many white people in America. I know that most of them suffer from obesity, so I promote the product hard to them. The result is that I smile to the bank every week.

It is not enough to create informative content. As an entrepreneur, it is your job to make it fun and interesting. You can make your content more interesting by creating a fun and truthful headline. Talk about the problems that your market is experiencing and how to solve them in easy steps.

You will have to build a website that will engage your audience in a positive way. What I recommend is that you use two simple colours for your website. You do not want to make your website to loud or too confusing because people have an average attention span of about 8 seconds, according to the New York Times. Furthermore, make sure that your website is professional and free of grammatical errors.

If you don't want the stress of designing a website, then I recommend you start this lucrative online business and make money without designing a website.

I would recommend that you start on a small budget before dumping incredible amounts of money on your marketing campaign. The safest marketing strategy to use in my opinion is pay-per-click advertising. Pay-per-click advertising allows you to test the waters and see what types of keywords that your market is responding too. Paying for traffic, in my opinion, drives more qualified leads than free traffic.

In all, if you launch a successful marketing campaign, you will have qualified leads coming to you for advice. It is important to establish yourself as a leader. As a leader, you are responsible for the well being of your market and their needs. You must always do your best to make sure that they remain as happy as possible with your products.

If you want to learn an online business that would help your finances grow, then you should visit the link below for more information.

I wish you success.

See source for more

Nice points Op. How can I create my own free blog?
Re: Steps To Become Your Own Boss And Control Your Finances by eezeribe(m): 5:24pm On Jun 03, 2018
chukzyfcbb:
All these e-book sellers,lool.

Una with mumu format
The guy has up to ten monikers...

1 Like

Re: Steps To Become Your Own Boss And Control Your Finances by Onyeedum(m): 5:31pm On Jun 03, 2018
Step 3: Design a fun and easy-to-use website. A lot of people boast dy can give dt...OP, Pls suggest a tested and trust person for the job...
Re: Steps To Become Your Own Boss And Control Your Finances by qanda: 5:52pm On Jun 03, 2018
Nice
Re: Steps To Become Your Own Boss And Control Your Finances by Oceannaagent: 6:09pm On Jun 03, 2018
You can equally earn a life time of success knowing you that you have made the right investment. This investment opportunity will bring to you not only a life of having extra income but as well a good retirement package.

Why not Invest now in Oceanna and reap the enormous benefits that comes from it.
Check my profile for an idea of what it's all about and place that call now on the number there.
Re: Steps To Become Your Own Boss And Control Your Finances by Maj196(m): 6:22pm On Jun 03, 2018
Op you ought to have been richer than Bill Gates by now undecided

1 Like

Re: Steps To Become Your Own Boss And Control Your Finances by Doerstech(m): 7:04pm On Jun 03, 2018
For those who needs website for their information business or any other business, please check out this offer.....

Re: Steps To Become Your Own Boss And Control Your Finances by ojimma: 7:42pm On Jun 03, 2018
Onyeedum:
Step 3: Design a fun and easy-to-use website. A lot of people boast dy can give dt...OP, Pls suggest a tested and trust person for the job...
Thats my job Bro,DM for a quote that can change your business forever.
Re: Steps To Become Your Own Boss And Control Your Finances by THANKSGIVING17: 7:53pm On Jun 03, 2018
StarUp:
This is the kind of information that should be making front page, not all these BBN and Tonto Dike crap...there are more opportunities online than offline: the only thing is that you have to apply wisdom in how you use laptop always otherwise your neighbours will assume you are into the yahoo business.

Who cares ?
Re: Steps To Become Your Own Boss And Control Your Finances by naifizzy: 8:18pm On Jun 03, 2018
Re: Steps To Become Your Own Boss And Control Your Finances by Wynnah(m): 8:25pm On Jun 03, 2018
Get this! You will easily SCAN YOUR CAR!!

Re: Steps To Become Your Own Boss And Control Your Finances by Youngadvocate(m): 11:14pm On Jun 03, 2018
I earn at least #59k per week on Upwork. That's about #236k per month, right from my home.

If you have a job of #75k and you still pay Tfare, please, first learn a skill, create your profile on Upwork and when you start getting projects, resign from your job and focus on Freelancer. It pays people!!

1 Like

Re: Steps To Become Your Own Boss And Control Your Finances by cleanbenincars(m): 11:37pm On Jun 03, 2018
Hello friends,do not forget that before crude oil and ICT, agricultural businesses was what produced wealth for the rich. Do know that it still does till today. Taking advantage of new business ideas has always been the secret of the rich. Pls know that you can never be truly free financially as an employee. visit www.exposedguavamillions.com to find out more or call 08153945810
Re: Steps To Become Your Own Boss And Control Your Finances by wealthtrak: 7:00pm On Mar 10, 2022
Dpredictor:

1. Provide value first.

I wish you success.

See source for more

(1) (Reply)

Total Plans To Sell Stake In Nigerian Oil Block / Why Is The Naira Exchange Rate Always In The News / Will Nigerian Banks Ever Start Issuing Credit Cards?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.