Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,751 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:57 AM

Timi Dakolo Finally Names The Pastor That Should Be In Jail? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo Finally Names The Pastor That Should Be In Jail? (1516 Views)

Wizkid Finally Names His New Born Son / Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" / Daddy Freeze, Uti, Toni Payne Disagree With Timi Dakolo’s Post About Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timi Dakolo Finally Names The Pastor That Should Be In Jail? by afonjaman: 1:40pm On Jun 01, 2018
Recently we shared a cryptic instagram message shared by Popular Nigerian Musician, Timi Dakolo which claimed a Nigerian pastor should be in Jail for his crimes.

The father of three might have gave more clue to whom he might be accusing when he shared the picture of a book titled "Naked, A journey To Self" written by Ese Ark.

He shared the book with the caption:
" TRUTH HAS NEVER BEEN POPULAR.BUT NO MATTER HOW YOU TRY TO SUPPRESS IT....THE TRUTH IS STILL THE TRUTH"

It would be recalled that Ese Ark(Former Ese Walter) accused the senior Pastor of Commonwealth of Zion Assembly, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo of sexually abusing her while in the United Kingdom.

In response, the Clergy promised to give a robust response to the accusation but nothing has come till date.

Do you think he is the one?

Source:https://afonjaman.com/timi-dakolo-finally-names-the-pastor-that-should-be-in-jail/

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Finally Names The Pastor That Should Be In Jail? by chriskosherbal(m): 1:42pm On Jun 01, 2018
If you ask me oga na who I go ask..

Matters Arising! !!
Re: Timi Dakolo Finally Names The Pastor That Should Be In Jail? by friendlyadvice: 1:44pm On Jun 01, 2018
grin why you want make dem arrest pastors? dem no dey pay you tithe money again?
Re: Timi Dakolo Finally Names The Pastor That Should Be In Jail? by goldbim(f): 1:49pm On Jun 01, 2018
Hmmm.. still waiting for a robust reply lipsrsealed..
Re: Timi Dakolo Finally Names The Pastor That Should Be In Jail? by okwabayi(m): 1:54pm On Jun 01, 2018
Nothing will happen. Nothing whatsoever. Pastors, Imams and politicians are sacred cows in this country of mine.
Re: Timi Dakolo Finally Names The Pastor That Should Be In Jail? by Ama80(f): 4:44pm On Jun 01, 2018
Where did he name d pastor biko?
Re: Timi Dakolo Finally Names The Pastor That Should Be In Jail? by Sleekydee(m): 8:02pm On Jun 01, 2018
goldbim:
Hmmm.. still waiting for a robust reply lipsrsealed..

See eh, the thing dey pain my mind, I am one of d few dedicated follower of that saga, patiently waiting for a Robust explanation, it never came.. I feel so angry, something shud hv at least dropped.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Ezeigbo Wealth & Biography / Sess "The Prblm Kid" Short Biography / Mercy Johnson Looking Gorgeous In Ankara Jumpsuit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.