Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:08 AM

Total Site Is Very Ok - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Total Site Is Very Ok (921 Views)

Police Recruitment Site Is Working Now. Here Are Important Things Needed: / Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! / The NNPC Recruitment Site Is Not Accessible So Far! Any Breakthrough? (2) (3) (4)

Total Site Is Very Ok by emynaira: 3:02pm On May 29, 2010
For those trying to apply for the 64 open vacancies in Total Exploration Contatact me @ 80857170292 For asistance
I have a special trick to logon to the site
Re: Total Site Is Very Ok by monarch(m): 5:45pm On May 29, 2010
Pls, can u give us the trick on how to register for the job. The link is not opening. Help us!
Re: Total Site Is Very Ok by emynaira: 6:36pm On May 29, 2010
the trick to open the site is complicated. Only techy guys can configure their systems. call me om 08057170292
to get my email and the neccessary steps to take i have applied for about a hundred people with my
system. Remeber the vacancy closes 3rd of june. So act promptly and wisely.
Re: Total Site Is Very Ok by Chijiuche: 9:42pm On May 29, 2010
some people are only on this site to make money. If you have knowledge, what does it take you to teach others. Any way, there is no special trick to it. The only thing is that any cybercafe that has a wider broadband can open it. Is just that all these services we use like MTN, Zoom and other for our browser are only but dialup. So if you visit any of all this cyber that has their own VSAT, you can do yours there. I did mine in one of those cyber after trying my Zoom rubish service provider for a long time. I think you guys should try that option.
Re: Total Site Is Very Ok by Nubiangem: 12:18am On May 30, 2010
haba now! lets spread the love now, guys let us in on the deal plsssssss.
Re: Total Site Is Very Ok by emynaira: 1:53pm On May 30, 2010
There is a method to every finding. If you dont like to make money then dont work. Just go to any company and tell them you want to work for them for free. Guess that is a good idea? Am i right. Also why do we have to pay for school ? Tranportation etc. Life is give and take . I offer a service you pay for the service. As for me i can use any network to connect to www.careers.total.com be it zoom,starcom,mtn,Glo etc. Even if i explain the configuration i doubt if anybody will understand or know how to do it. Let me ask you a question Chijiuche, when you went to the cyber cafe , Did pay for the services rendered you or was it free?
Hence you ought to understand that services are meant to be paid for.
Thanks though for the comment.
Have a lovely week ahead no Hurt feelings.
Re: Total Site Is Very Ok by Eeyore(m): 2:16pm On May 30, 2010
Poster, you are a scammer and an unemployed troll. You can take your solution and stick it up where the sun doesn't shine. Whoever told you that appliying for the frigging job guarantees automatic selection/employment by Total.
Anybody that pays you a dime is a fellow troll of your ilk.
Re: Total Site Is Very Ok by Chijiuche: 2:26pm On May 30, 2010
@emynaria.stop posing 2 b a guru in IT. There are  lots of gurus u dnt hear their voices.There is no other option to that. if there is,why cant u tell us? saying  they cant do it. what do u take people here for? Bunch of fools? my friends just pipe low,Stop deciving urself pls!!!
Re: Total Site Is Very Ok by emynaira: 2:30pm On May 30, 2010
Nigerians will never change. We dont trust each other. That is y we keep going backward. You call me a @ Eeyore a scammer ? Who told you i collect money from people ? You call me unemployed ? Watch me employ people in the next 2years.

We Nigerians have to change our ideology especially @ Eeyore, Learn to Trust one another . If you dont need my help keep ur opinion to yourself.
Learn to think b4 you talk.
No hurt feelings.
Re: Total Site Is Very Ok by emynaira: 2:38pm On May 30, 2010
@ Chijiuche , Thank you for calling me a Guru. Never said i was a Guru. You said so. Remember when Pilate ask Jesus " ARE YOU THE SON OF GOD", i dont need to tell you the answer . You know the answer . I dont know y people think so negativelly about their neighbor. It is not good. I just offered to help. We all know there is no guarantee of being employed in Total. Well for the wise a journey of a thousand miles starts with a footstep.

Call Centre Certification Training In Abuja,lagos And Portharcourt : / Fastest Growing Mobile Industry Recruitment / Urgent Employment.