Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

What Movie(s) Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie(s) Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching (14815 Views)

That Movie You Can't Get Tired Of Watching / One Film You Can Never Get Tired Of Watching? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie(s) Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by ladyju(f): 1:44pm On Jun 03, 2010
Mine is Slumdog mllionaire and coming to America
Re: What Movie(s) Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by donpaulo(m): 7:52pm On Jun 03, 2010
MY NAME IS KHAN

SAVING GRACE, SERIES
Re: What Movie(s) Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by 5p1naz(m): 10:31pm On Jun 03, 2010
jeniffa. . .@iice we can talk about this. . .
Re: What Movie(s) Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by iice(f): 1:44am On Jun 04, 2010
Talk about what?
Re: What Movie(s) Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by EEVICTOREE(m): 1:45am On Jun 04, 2010
dammybee:

Ti Oluwa ni ile 1-2-3
wat shocked that fucking scary movie,
Re: What Movie(s) Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 04, 2010
titanic,sound of music,annie children,love dont cost a tin,soul plane,baby's day out,juwanna mann,phat girlz,fighting temptation,
passions,2nd chance,when you are mine,secret of the sand
(these are old/classical hollywoods,dont really fancy d ones dey release dis days )
jenifa,mr teacher,lagos to benin and benin to lagos
beyonce and rihanna grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Movie(s) Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by siujuuh: 1:09am On Jun 05, 2010
TRY OUT THIS MOVIE AND YOU WILL NEVER REMAIN THE SAME:

DEVIL'S ADVOCATE (Keanu Reeves and Al-Pacino)
Re: What Movie(s) Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by gbubs: 8:30am On Jun 05, 2010
"Meet Joe Black"; despite the fact that its a 3hour movie, I could watch it 3 or more times in a day,
Re: What Movie(s) Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by OkwyRose: 11:29pm On Jun 05, 2010
SOUND OF MUSIC

LIVING IN BONDAGE {NAIJA MOVIES 90'S}

FOOLS RUSH IN

HEART OF MEN {GHANA MOVIE}

ASHANTI {with Olu Jacobs, must have been inthe 60's}
Re: What Movie(s) Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by olufunmi29: 12:27pm On Jun 06, 2010
godfather 1-3,last don 1-2, king authur
Re: What Movie(s) Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by obinna5000(m): 9:42pm On Jun 07, 2010
Who Framed Roger Rabbit? (1988) kiss
Re: What Movie(s) Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by semid4lyfe(m): 11:01pm On Jun 07, 2010
Pearl harbour, The Count of Monte Cristo, Sounds of Music, A Beautiful Mind, Brave Heart, The Rock, Red Cliff etc amongst many.
Re: What Movie(s) Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by 5p1naz(m): 10:51am On Jun 10, 2010
you do not mess with the zohan (adam sandlers)
Re: What Movie(s) Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by kannymoore(m): 12:02am On Jun 19, 2010
Kungfu hustle, Gawd have mercy! I always watch the movie with tears streaming down my cheeks with laughter! Lol! The fight scenes are nothing short of hillarious!
Re: What Movie(s) Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by uniklarus(f): 2:03am On Jul 04, 2010
''World Apart''
''D king is mine ''
Re: What Movie(s) Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by Nobody: 5:28am On Jul 10, 2010
Forrest Gump
Color Purple
Coming to America
Re: What Movie(s) Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by vescucci(m): 3:29pm On Jul 10, 2010
It's only funny films (and some tasteful spoofs) that I can watch again. I rarely ever watch a film twice within three years. Coming to America is a good one. The Ladykillers is another. Finding Nemo. Maltese Falcon. You Don't Mess With the Zohan. Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs. Bonfire of the Vanities. Osmosis Jones. Films like these.
Re: What Movie(s) Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by dastudent(m): 9:23pm On Jul 10, 2010
four weddings and a funeral
fight club
the bourne series
before sunrise and before sunset
kung pow
Re: What Movie(s) Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by ijawgirl: 12:06am On Jul 19, 2010
althought p of p just came out
I just cant stop watching Prince of persia
This is my 20th time in 2 weeks  cheesy
"you cant organize an ostrich race with only one ostrich-blow"
Re: What Movie(s) Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by vescucci(m): 10:06am On Jul 19, 2010
Da student, you make sense.

Ijaw girl, are you serious? 20 times?
Re: What Movie(s) Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by kobikwelu(m): 10:38am On Jul 19, 2010
without a shadow of a doubt,

THE GODFATHER1,2,3

PULP FICTION----------one of the greatest movie of all time(i have never seen sooo much stars in one movie, Samuel l Jackson,ving rhames,bruce willis,urma thurman, john travolta, quentin tarantino and others i cant remmember their names) L jackson was just tooo good in that movie
SAW1,2,3,4,5

CLASH OF THE TITANS (the old film, not the new crap)

JASON AND THE ACOLYTES
Re: What Movie(s) Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by Pamperme: 10:46am On Jul 19, 2010
siujuuh:

TRY OUT THIS MOVIE AND YOU WILL NEVER REMAIN THE SAME:

DEVIL'S ADVOCATE (Keanu Reeves and Al-Pacino)

Tell me about it cheesy i watched it when i was in school then until the CD refuse to play again. i didnt have a laptop then to copy it too, still looking for the film to buy sha.

@ topic

At the moment, cant stop watching The blind side
Re: What Movie(s) Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by kobikwelu(m): 12:03pm On Jul 19, 2010
^^^^^^^^^

its simple, try and download it through one of these torrent sites
Re: What Movie(s) Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by ijawgirl: 12:10pm On Jul 19, 2010
vescucci:

Da student, you make sense.

Ijaw girl, are you serious? 20 times?

I am watching prince of p right now
"addiction"
Re: What Movie(s) Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by vescucci(m): 12:26pm On Jul 19, 2010
Ah. Your addiction don surpass one person own wey I know. I can't watch a movie twice in like 3years except I didn't get it the first time or I wasn't paying attention. I bow
Re: What Movie(s) Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by ijawgirl: 7:23pm On Jul 21, 2010
Merlin-old time classic
Re: What Movie(s) Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 22, 2010
love and basketball smiley
Re: What Movie(s) Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by vescucci(m): 10:31pm On Jul 22, 2010
How many times now, Ijaw woman?
Re: What Movie(s) Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by ijawgirl: 10:42pm On Jul 22, 2010
vescucci:

How many times now, Ijaw woman?

just 7
Re: What Movie(s) Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by vescucci(m): 10:47pm On Jul 22, 2010
I bet you can play the movie in your head. I wish I could watch movies again but it's like watching a dull football match, the results of which I know already.

How about Prince of Persia. How many times so far?
Re: What Movie(s) Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by ijawgirl: 10:54pm On Jul 22, 2010
vescucci:

I bet you can play the movie in your head. I wish I could watch movies again but it's like watching a dull football match, the results of which I know already.

How about Prince of Persia. How many times so far?

24 times nw
this morning b4 i went to work
I can quote every line lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nollywood Film, ; Free Download / BBNaija Haters: Why Do You Dislike The Show? / BBNaija All Stars: "Why I Want Ilebaye To Win N120m Prize" – Tacha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.