Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Need Someone Who Has Paypal Fund For Online Transaction - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need Someone Who Has Paypal Fund For Online Transaction (633 Views)

Emefiele Apologizes To Nigerians For Online Transaction Failures (Video) / How Do I Raise Fund For My New Business? / Pls Help Where Can I Sell Paypal Fund In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Someone Who Has Paypal Fund For Online Transaction by Kevten: 5:21pm On Jun 01, 2018
If you have money in your paypal account and would like to exchange to naira equivalent then this is for you. The product payment option is only paypal, so you pay for it and i will transfer the equivalent to your bank account. Interested and legit Person should watsapp 08095543180
Re: Need Someone Who Has Paypal Fund For Online Transaction by sammirano: 7:21pm On Jun 01, 2018
Kevten:
If you have money in your paypal account and would like to exchange to naira equivalent then this is for you. The product payment option is only paypal, so you pay for it and i will transfer the equivalent to your bank account. Interested and legit Person should watsapp 08095543180

How much is the item?

(1) (Reply)

Stanbic IBTC Bank Launches SAMI / . / Odidi24.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.