Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,593 members, 7,816,460 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

More Pictures Of The New Lagos Buses - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / More Pictures Of The New Lagos Buses (163415 Views)

Trademore Estate, Lugbe Abuja Flood (More Pictures & Video) / These Filthy Handrails In Lagos Buses Can Cause An Epidermic (PHOTOS) / More Pictures Of The Lagos-Ibadan Railway Construction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Pictures Of The New Lagos Buses by Afamed: 11:08am On Jun 02, 2018
Mccollins042:
dont be fooled these shuttles have been in enugu since 2010
Another one on the rampage. Which part of Enugu are these buses? I guess you are equating these buses with the ones plying Agbani road? You people can lie for Africa. Or is it the ones used by Chisco company that you are referring to. Majority of us have travelled far and wide. You need not to spread lies in a bid to safe face.
Re: More Pictures Of The New Lagos Buses by willibounce1(m): 11:12am On Jun 02, 2018
Afamed:

Grow away from your elementary hatred. It will do you more good than harm.

lol...he turned it to hatred as he knows he has nothing reasonable to say to back up his lies. Shame on you.
Re: More Pictures Of The New Lagos Buses by Revolva(m): 11:39am On Jun 02, 2018
Re: More Pictures Of The New Lagos Buses by Afamed: 7:17pm On Jun 02, 2018
willibounce1:

lol...he turned it to hatred as he knows he has nothing reasonable to say to back up his lies. Shame on you.
Shame on enemy of progress. I am at Palmgrove bus stop. The BRT operator further confirmed the availability of free wifi inside the buses and at all BRT bus stops.
Re: More Pictures Of The New Lagos Buses by GILOSKY(m): 8:40pm On Jun 02, 2018
Good news to Nigerians
Re: More Pictures Of The New Lagos Buses by DabuIIIT: 12:19pm On Jun 03, 2018
Strikethem:
Abeg, can anyone tell me why this one is so bitter that Lagos government used her money to buy buses where she likes? Should Samsung be crying that I went to buy gionee phone. Bros, this your wailing does not move anyone. The only time we will know you are really wailing and pained is when you finish in the site below.

mr naijiriya,enjoy yua kwantiri.
You and household shall live all your lives in nigeria, Amen.
grin
Re: More Pictures Of The New Lagos Buses by Steveinnovates(m): 8:35am On Jun 10, 2018
If only they will have good maintenance culture... See the old ones looking dirty for days and smoking engines.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Monthly Savings In Canada / Abuja City - Videos and Photos / Top 10 Lagos Slangs You Must Know As A Resident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.