Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,143 members, 7,860,109 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:36 AM

5 Things You Will Never Know About Auto Self Driving Cars Unless You Were Told - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 5 Things You Will Never Know About Auto Self Driving Cars Unless You Were Told (447 Views)

Ex-apple Worker Risks Prison Term For Stealing Apple’s Self-driving Car Secrets. / 8 Things You Can Never Know Unless You Are Told (Technology Today) / How Android 8 Oreo Protects Your Phone And Data that you never know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Things You Will Never Know About Auto Self Driving Cars Unless You Were Told by correctBlogger(m): 7:36pm On Jun 01, 2018
So like i always use to say, everyday shouldn't be for phone reviews and phone talks and all that.. Sometimes we just have to share a little bit of some good knowledge to keep us on track.

So what we are gonna be doing today is pretty simple and straightforward.. Today i'm gonna be telling you the 5 Things You Will Never Know About These New Kind Of Toys Called Self Driving Cars.. Or should we just say the topic for today is "How Self Driving Cars Work".

So i'm not disputing the fact that a lot of us here already know how these things work and already have sound knowledge of them.. Most of us sef, with the kind of knowledge we have about them, we can even repair them if given the opportunity.. LOL.. grin grin Don't mind my jokes..

Just in case you still want to add more knowledge to one you have already, here is a quick preview of all what we are gonna be discussing today..

1. Computer Vision - How These Things Are Able To See, Tell and Interact With Their Environment.

2. Deep Learning - How they are able to make decisions based on what they say through Computer Vision (Decisions like when to add up speed, slow down, stop completely, do this, do that, and etc.)

3. Robotics - Can't explain this here, it is too large, but just know that it has to do with how the Car's hardware parts interacts and communicate with the software..

4. Navigation - Can't even say anything about this one here... it is very very big.. But just know that it has to do with how the car is able to find it's way and move around the big city when it combines all those three above together..

5. Vote of thanks and appreciation... grin grin

So guys, like we always do, we've already written a comprehensive and well detailed post of all those stuffs listed above.. So if you are not too busy, and you are a lover of learning new things, then please Follow The Link Below So We Can Get Started..

http://www.correctblogger.com/2018/05/how-self-driving-cars-works.html
Re: 5 Things You Will Never Know About Auto Self Driving Cars Unless You Were Told by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 01, 2018
undecided

It is only when your life is still an eighteenth century life that you need to be told about the points which are really not point above before you can know the self driven car have them.
This is AI mahn
Re: 5 Things You Will Never Know About Auto Self Driving Cars Unless You Were Told by pointblank247(m): 8:36pm On Jun 01, 2018
buhari said it dat a Lot of fiful are lazy and stupid

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Best Android Phone In 2018 / Mozilla Is Working On A New Android Browser, Codename – Fenix / Please Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.