Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,329 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Mike Godson And Juliet Ibrahim Pictured Together After Yesterday's News - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mike Godson And Juliet Ibrahim Pictured Together After Yesterday's News (69588 Views)

Davido’s Son Models For Mario And Juliet As Brand Ambassador, Hours After Birth / Mike Godson And Wife, Latreece Expecting Twins / Man Arrested For Impersonating Mike Godson And Collecting Nudes From His Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Godson And Juliet Ibrahim Pictured Together After Yesterday's News by BrutusOj(m): 10:55pm On Jun 01, 2018
PapaHD:
You are too short. She is too shorter. That's why she refused to marry you 'cos if the two of you breed, your kids would be too shortest.
For your mind now u funny well well oo undecided

2 Likes

Re: Mike Godson And Juliet Ibrahim Pictured Together After Yesterday's News by gurunlocker: 10:56pm On Jun 01, 2018
Maybe she was talking about your bank account, it's might be too short.
Re: Mike Godson And Juliet Ibrahim Pictured Together After Yesterday's News by Jenomtwist(m): 11:00pm On Jun 01, 2018
Bros ur d!ck is short,u no fit knack her right,iceberg slim knows
Re: Mike Godson And Juliet Ibrahim Pictured Together After Yesterday's News by PapaHD: 11:05pm On Jun 01, 2018
BrutusOj:
For your mind now u funny well well oo undecided

Come, why you wan attack my career na? You no fit just pass go the next plot? Hia!

1 Like

Re: Mike Godson And Juliet Ibrahim Pictured Together After Yesterday's News by seunfape(m): 11:09pm On Jun 01, 2018
I see two men
Re: Mike Godson And Juliet Ibrahim Pictured Together After Yesterday's News by Alva2018: 11:09pm On Jun 01, 2018
Nice pics
Re: Mike Godson And Juliet Ibrahim Pictured Together After Yesterday's News by lonlytroy(m): 11:21pm On Jun 01, 2018
Johnnyessence:
publicity stunt

It's attention seekers
Re: Mike Godson And Juliet Ibrahim Pictured Together After Yesterday's News by CSTR1003: 11:59pm On Jun 01, 2018
Solstar:
I strongly advise the pair to be married, so they can save more on bleaching cream, it is more economical on the long term to share the cream than mix differently.
So anybody that is very fair is a bleacher?

Is it because the people where you come from are always black as charcoal and fairness is unnatural. ?

Look at the guy's fingers, there is no blackness there, and Juliet Ibrahim is Arabian in heritage.
Which means both are naturally fair.

In some parts of Nigeria, deep fairness is a common occurrence.
Take note of that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Godson And Juliet Ibrahim Pictured Together After Yesterday's News by Nobody: 12:00am On Jun 02, 2018
CSTR1003:

So anybody that is very fair is a bleacher?

Is it because the people where you come from are always black as charcoal and fairness is unnatural. ?

Look at the guy's fingers, there is no blackness there, and Juliet Ibrahim is Arabian in heritage.
Which means both are naturally fair.

In some parts of Nigeria, deep fairness is a common occurrence.
Take note of that.

There are people who are naturally fair, but I know these duo from time immemorial so save your sermon.

They are both champions of whiteners.

1 Like

Re: Mike Godson And Juliet Ibrahim Pictured Together After Yesterday's News by Globalistic(f): 12:01am On Jun 02, 2018
His pocket filler is small now.
Re: Mike Godson And Juliet Ibrahim Pictured Together After Yesterday's News by hotspec(m): 12:01am On Jun 02, 2018
zed01:
ice or what is dat guy name sloppy second grin
Wait o, is dt not d same lady?
Re: Mike Godson And Juliet Ibrahim Pictured Together After Yesterday's News by CSTR1003: 12:02am On Jun 02, 2018
Solstar:

There are people who are naturally fair, but I know these duo from time immemorial so save your sermon.

They are both champions of whiteners.
You know them from time immemorial?
When have they ever been dark?

Are you expecting a Lebanese to be dark?
Re: Mike Godson And Juliet Ibrahim Pictured Together After Yesterday's News by Nobody: 12:03am On Jun 02, 2018
CSTR1003:

You know them from time immemorial?
When have they ever been dark?

Are you expecting a Lebanese to be dark?

I wrote English there dude. Do I have to repeat myself ?

Look at her picture before the 'whitener effect'. You can keep arguing.
Re: Mike Godson And Juliet Ibrahim Pictured Together After Yesterday's News by MENTORCH(m): 12:14am On Jun 02, 2018
The guy looks like her younger brother, she meant he can’t handle her. She needs a thug, she is already used to BBC so fair guys can’t attract her.
Re: Mike Godson And Juliet Ibrahim Pictured Together After Yesterday's News by kmaster007: 12:15am On Jun 02, 2018
d high hill way she dey whr dey deceive her.... I dozen like short guy
Re: Mike Godson And Juliet Ibrahim Pictured Together After Yesterday's News by MENTORCH(m): 12:17am On Jun 02, 2018
LesbianBoy:
This Juliet Ibrahim looks like a girl that wee be reading newspaper while being fvcked angry

Only a big dick can handle that ass.
Re: Mike Godson And Juliet Ibrahim Pictured Together After Yesterday's News by CSTR1003: 12:17am On Jun 02, 2018
Solstar:

I wrote English there dude. Do I have to repeat myself ?

Look at her picture before the 'whitener effect'. You can keep arguing.
Really?
So the brightness or dimness of a camera lens is now an indication of a whitening cream?

Very intelligent argument.

So you have not seen pictures of light people who are unusually dark in certain pictures?

Okay.
Re: Mike Godson And Juliet Ibrahim Pictured Together After Yesterday's News by Nobody: 12:39am On Jun 02, 2018
This guy no get film to act again.. Na Juliet pvssy him dey hustle every day angry

2 Likes

Re: Mike Godson And Juliet Ibrahim Pictured Together After Yesterday's News by mrkenedy22(m): 12:40am On Jun 02, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

You guys are so daft not to understand what Juliet mean by saying Mike is short.

She was referring to his manhood, not mike height.

Mike come do like say im been no know weting Juliet mean.... mtchewww

Abeg comot for here
Re: Mike Godson And Juliet Ibrahim Pictured Together After Yesterday's News by insabarnur(m): 12:44am On Jun 02, 2018
Sorry you relationship is too short for her to marry u.she needs a long distance relationship
Re: Mike Godson And Juliet Ibrahim Pictured Together After Yesterday's News by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 1:02am On Jun 02, 2018
soberdrunk:
Las Las this Juliet is just 'fair' not 'fine', see her face like 'tantalizers meatpie'........ angry
will you make heaven like this?
Re: Mike Godson And Juliet Ibrahim Pictured Together After Yesterday's News by ifymadu: 2:19am On Jun 02, 2018
So because he took a picture with J Ibrahim that’s why he sent out the first post as a prelude to sharing the picture abi? Nothing person no go see for attention seekers. Ok, congratulations on your achievement. We can see you were in a picture with her. Rubbish
Re: Mike Godson And Juliet Ibrahim Pictured Together After Yesterday's News by zudozz: 3:41am On Jun 02, 2018
they wan 4k d 4k last last make their body rest..
Re: Mike Godson And Juliet Ibrahim Pictured Together After Yesterday's News by kanubiafra: 5:18am On Jun 02, 2018
vanndubi:
This Godson still don't get it. She meant that Godson age is SHORTER.
No I Think His Confidence Is Short
Re: Mike Godson And Juliet Ibrahim Pictured Together After Yesterday's News by SirIconR(m): 5:48am On Jun 02, 2018
like you guys don't understand what she meant.... He has a short dick...
Re: Mike Godson And Juliet Ibrahim Pictured Together After Yesterday's News by wiloy2k8(m): 6:43am On Jun 02, 2018
AnonymousIP:
@APROKOGIRL

Yesterday he shared her picture with caption ....

And Today Another Picture ...

Shared with caption ..

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/9627/mike-godson-and-juliet-ibrahim-pictured-together-after-yesterdays-news/

cc; lalasticlala

Wetin dem dey do inside house because this one no be hotel
Re: Mike Godson And Juliet Ibrahim Pictured Together After Yesterday's News by shevon: 6:54am On Jun 02, 2018
You did not "ask" but "told" her to marry you and you expect a 21st century woman to jump with joy after being "told" to marry someone? Oga, she said you are short of decorum, not height. Feminism aside, women deserve respect no matter who you feel you are, what you feel she's going through or if you feel her options are limited.
Re: Mike Godson And Juliet Ibrahim Pictured Together After Yesterday's News by Sofiad1st: 6:57am On Jun 02, 2018
cheesy grin you're savage sha
vanndubi:
This Godson still don't get it. She meant that Godson age is SHORTER.
Re: Mike Godson And Juliet Ibrahim Pictured Together After Yesterday's News by jrusky(m): 7:11am On Jun 02, 2018
It's like this boy with his big head don't understand the meaning of too short Mr big head this lady is using a proverb to talk to you your response shows you have big head but small brain * Too short* stand for so many things it may be your d i c k, your pocket, or your IQ etc so sit back and try to figure her statement out ok. Hope you won't come back here to show us yo ur account balance or your dick to proof a point. Grow up young man.

After satisfying yourself with Iniedo or what is her name again? Now you want Juliet bah
Re: Mike Godson And Juliet Ibrahim Pictured Together After Yesterday's News by Exponental(m): 7:47am On Jun 02, 2018
She's in a better position to define "short"...... She could be referring to financial strength, John Thomas size, connection, exposures etc!!!
Re: Mike Godson And Juliet Ibrahim Pictured Together After Yesterday's News by Iddossam: 7:57am On Jun 02, 2018
That's part of tribulations we short guys face in the hands of young ladies, that particular status has denied me the most love girl I suppose to date/marry
Re: Mike Godson And Juliet Ibrahim Pictured Together After Yesterday's News by Johnnyessence(m): 1:46pm On Jun 02, 2018
lonlytroy:

It's attention seekers
yes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike / At 21, Kylie Jenner Becomes The Youngest Self-made Billionaire Ever / Actress Angela Okorie Gets Engaged (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.