Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,361 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 (61792 Views)

Shocking Salary From My To-be Boss. / Water Seller Shares His Money With Prison Inmates (Video) / LPPC Shortlists 130 Lawyers For Award Of SAN Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by Freshbaba95(m): 9:28pm On Jun 02, 2018
been told you gonna die in the next 24 hours, all you have to go is pray you make heaven. I said heaven because I'm a Christian. Dying ain't the problem, but how we die is the main thing.. God bless the dead..

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by TEYA: 9:28pm On Jun 02, 2018
kellyJames5:

In my own view, Lethal injection and firing squad are less traumatizing.

The doctors would first of all give the convicted person an anesthesia before administering the lethal injection thereby causing a painless/peaceful death.

Death by firing squad also ensures speedy death of the convicted and moreover, a "squad" of soldiers undertake this task unlike Executioner.

So, this two methods aren't that traumatizing like death by hanging on the Executioner.
Lethal injection is costly, firing squad is also expensive due to the cost of bullets. I think hanging is cheaper. Why should a country spend so much on execution?
Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by harsysky(m): 9:29pm On Jun 02, 2018
how big or small is 49 grams since with that one, no death sentence.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by IJOBA2: 9:32pm On Jun 02, 2018
THAT NIGERIAN IS IWUCHUKWU AMARA TOCHI

3 Likes

Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by TheShopKeeper(m): 9:33pm On Jun 02, 2018
...this is serious...drugs carrying doesn't pay...all young nigerians should be aware about malaysia and thailand...these countries don't joke with the death sentence...

1 Like

Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by mightyhazell: 9:33pm On Jun 02, 2018
Christophorus:
Nigerians have so disgraced this country in Malaysia, especially Igbos
igbo kee u dia.. fukkin tribalist
Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by danielblessing(m): 9:34pm On Jun 02, 2018
am speechless
Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by kellyJames5(m): 9:35pm On Jun 02, 2018
Mustay:

It's a job, they are prison officials and there are procedures to the executions too cool

Well, see it as "killing the criminal". The State is killing the person who has committed crime against it. That is the way they see it just like soldiers who 'fight the enemy'.

Nigeria had public executions during military rule too.

But soldiers case is understandable. A soldier kills an enemy that puts up a good fight and besides if he doesn't kill the enemy,the enemy will kill him. So there is a struggle for survival here.
Unlike a convicted criminal, he doesn't put up any fight again. His legs,hands and probably face are tied up only at the mercy of the Executioner..
So, imagine killing someone that is just helpless and can't lift up a finger on you..
Gosh! Traumatizing to me.

3 Likes

Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by mightyhazell: 9:36pm On Jun 02, 2018
TEYA:

Lethal injection is costly, firing squad is also expensive due to the cost of bullets. I think hanging is cheaper. Why should a country spend so much on execution?
hanging isnt less costly. remember, maitaining the chamber and mechanisms aint cheap. i think its less messier and less inhuman than blasting someone's chest n stomach open n splashing gory contents..
Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by shugacain: 9:37pm On Jun 02, 2018
A minute silence for the soul of Ms Exposto to continue to rest in peace
Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by TroubleMaker47(m): 9:37pm On Jun 02, 2018
kellyJames5:
This is one of the jobs I don't think i can ever do no matter the pay...

Gosh!
Nah, i can volunteer to be a hang man for herdsmen and BH!
Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by Riddler32: 9:39pm On Jun 02, 2018
Same here, during my last visit a friend of mine in Nigeria requested i should assist in carrying 2 23kg luggage of perfumes. Promises where made that my ticket and excess luggages will be paid for. On hearing this, posting started when both parties refused NO as an answer. Cut the story short i didnt bend to their promise and cut ties with my friend.

Never carry items for people, Never disclose travelling plans to friends and extended families, Never allow anyone to the closet or room where your bag are (if someone mistakenly enter my accommodation, i unpack and pack when they are gone). 2 cents my dad gave me.

EgunMogaji:
I’ve lost a couple of friends because I didn’t help them take a gift for loved ones. Shey I be FedEx?

If I’m really pressed, I’ll buy the gift myself to make sure that it hasn’t been tampered with.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by greggng: 9:39pm On Jun 02, 2018
I love this job only if I am to hang famous people who committed crime. I don't like hanging poor man. May be hanging corrupt leaders would give me so much job cos I won't even want to cover their faces neither will I bother if the poo in the process like sadam Hussein did

1 Like

Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by kellyJames5(m): 9:41pm On Jun 02, 2018
TEYA:

No matter how expensive both the lethal injections and bullets are, the state can still be able to afford it.
So they should save us the emotional trauma of seeing a life taken in that crueltic/traumatizing way.
Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by Tobycharles: 9:43pm On Jun 02, 2018
My utmost sympathy is directed towards the innocent ones that were caught up in the web of this gruesome execution.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by kellyJames5(m): 9:44pm On Jun 02, 2018
TroubleMaker47:

Nah, i can volunteer to be a hang man for herdsmen and BH!
Easier said than done.
Believe you me Bro when you are faced with this situation , the human in you MUST manifest.
It's natural.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by grandstar(m): 9:47pm On Jun 02, 2018
kellyJames5:

I can only but imagine.

Scientists should do well to develop a Robotic Executioner because no matter how strong a human is, the emotional and psychological trauma of taking a life of a human will always dawn on him when the time comes..

Is it not a person that will still operate the robot?

1 Like

Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 02, 2018
Riddler32:
Same here, during my last visit a friend of mine in Nigeria requested i should assist in carrying 2 23kg luggage of perfumes. Promises where made that my ticket and excess luggages will be paid for. On hearing this, posting started when both parties refused NO as an answer. Cut the story short i didnt bend to their promise and cut ties with my friend.

Never carry items for people, Never disclose travelling plans to friends and extended families, Never allow anyone to the closet or room where your bag are (if someone mistakenly enter my accommodation, i unpack and pack when they are gone). 2 cents my dad gave me.

My Dad was the one that taught me that too cheesy

1 Like

Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 02, 2018
grandstar:

Lethal Execution is automated.

I'm sure the warden and the guy that presses the button will still feel sad one day on some accused.

I think it was Tim McVey that chose to be shot. And he was grin
Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by kellyJames5(m): 9:52pm On Jun 02, 2018
grandstar:

Depends on the type.
They can develop the ones that have been completed kitted with the programs and utilities and just on command, boom! Has done its work.
Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by OMEGA009(m): 9:54pm On Jun 02, 2018
IJOBA2:
THAT NIGERIAN IS IWUCHUKWU AMARA TOCHI

Yeah. He was found to be innocent afterwards but that’s medicine after death. So sad. �

Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by ghostfacekillar(m): 9:56pm On Jun 02, 2018
EgunMogaji:

My Dad was the one that taught me that too cheesy
chai. There was this my maternal relation who was very good in football. He and his team was to go to Brazil for the first time to play ball. The team raised money for their passport. His mum and dad worked tirelessly to get that money for him because its a great opportunity and he might be seen by one or two sponsors and probably signed. We didn't knw who placed coke inside his traveling back. And he was caught at the Brazilian Airport and was deported to Nigeria and dat was the end of his football career. He served for three years and was bailed with huge amount of money. Chai. I don't trust anybody

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by brodalokie: 9:58pm On Jun 02, 2018
MrTour:
American prisons is even worse, they use all sorts, like electric chair, injection etc

Jail time goes up to 600 years in prison and you could be convicted for a crime you commited unintentionally. Some countries are just meant to be avoided, the love for money is ruining lives.

Under Barack Obama, "the satanist" this is possible, but Donald Trump is uninstalling the deep-state. No more galotine and stuffs like that
Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by tete7000(m): 9:58pm On Jun 02, 2018
The Nigerian man might have cried so much because he knew deep within him that he was innocent. It can be extremely painful when you are condemned for what you didn't do. "Ori yeye nimogun, taise lopo". Human system of justice is never foolproof. Only God knows how many innocent people the man has helped killed. He definitely carries some of the blood on his head, no matter how calmly he pretends to act. His chances of dying a violent death is very high.

3 Likes

Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by afamaustin(m): 10:00pm On Jun 02, 2018
Humm will that man make it to heaven.
Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by tete7000(m): 10:01pm On Jun 02, 2018
kellyJames5:

Depends on the type.
They can develop the ones that have been completed kitted with the programs and utilities and just on command, boom! Has done its work.

Someone still programmed the robot. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by connkg(m): 10:03pm On Jun 02, 2018
Why cover his face and forget the nametag of Mr. Ranjit?

1 Like

Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by Mustay(m): 10:04pm On Jun 02, 2018
kellyJames5:

But soldiers case is understandable. A soldier kills an enemy that puts up a good fight and besides if he doesn't kill the enemy,the enemy will kill him. So there is a struggle for survival here.
Unlike a convicted criminal, he doesn't put up any fight again. His legs,hands and probably face are tied up only at the mercy of the Executioner..
So, imagine killing someone that is just helpless and can't lift up a finger on you..
Gosh! Traumatizing to me.

The State does not see it that way. Have you thought of a mass murderer, someone who rapes victims before killing them, someone who does Badoo for instance. There are so many examples and it is not just people who kill with rifles, knives or other form of ammunition. Some have willingly killed people in their professions as medical doctors, mechanics or bankers. The methods may be different but the effects cause pain to the society. The person is an unwanted element. So, before he or she is 'just helpless', consider those who have suffered from the person's crimes.

I have only given you one side. There is another side that gives you instances of people who were wrongly sentenced and killed. In the US, there is a movie producer/director who has documented cases where people were wrongly convicted and framed up by the Police. There are even cases where the fingerprint and DNA evidences are called into questioning but the Police just looks for one evidence to nail the defendant so as to bury the case.

For Nigeria, there is a religious angle (forgiveness, killing someone) to it because of issues like this. How sure are you that you are executing the wrong person? Both reasons are why our governors find it hard to sign execution orders. The inmates themselves are traumatised by 'waiting for death' During military era, they didn't send all that. Well, it takes the fear of not dying to be a soldier.
Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by kellyJames5(m): 10:05pm On Jun 02, 2018
tete7000:

Someone still programmed the robot. cheesy
Lol
Still less traumatizing.
Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by ATTITUDE2: 10:06pm On Jun 02, 2018
this one weak me. I can even continue eating the porridge in my front again.
Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by gcof(m): 10:06pm On Jun 02, 2018
remsonik:
This is so so painful, I feel for the woman. I just hope after his retirement the job doesn't give him bad effects of it. They keep telling people to stop carrying drugs but they won't hear.
Even if your family, friend and loved ones give you package to help deliver, please request it be opened to know what's inside in your presence.
you can take from very close family, but friends? Unless you know the history of the package Opening is not enough o... give them some money to add to whatever they have and send through dhl

1 Like

Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by Azam101: 10:07pm On Jun 02, 2018
Women are not handcuffed in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wells Carlton Hotel Sacks 200 Workers, Shutdown Operations / Joel Ele-Ojo Adams Receives Queen Of England Honour. Breaks 102-Year-Old Record / Woman & Lawyer Dad Recreate Childhood Picture With Dad After She's Called To Bar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.