Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 (61795 Views)

Shocking Salary From My To-be Boss. / Water Seller Shares His Money With Prison Inmates (Video) / LPPC Shortlists 130 Lawyers For Award Of SAN Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by tete7000(m): 10:09pm On Jun 02, 2018
Mustay:

It's a job, they are prison officials and there are procedures to the executions too cool

Well, see it as "killing the criminal". The State is killing the person who has committed crime against it. That is the way they see it just like soldiers who 'fight the enemy'.

Nigeria had public executions during military rule too.

It is easier said than done until you see a man cried a whole day maintaining his innocence. How do you feel thinking you might have killed an innocent man?.You think the man just mentioned a Nigerian man that cried the whole day? It never stopped ringing in his head, than man tears. He will deal with it for the rest of his life. Killing fellow human is a tough task. Human life is sacred.

6 Likes

Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by Azam101: 10:10pm On Jun 02, 2018
Enough of potopoto republic fellows has gone through this path! aka Cone head people.
Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by kellyJames5(m): 10:11pm On Jun 02, 2018
Mustay:

The State does not see it that way. Have you thought of a mass murderer, someone who rapes victims before killing them, someone who does Badoo for instance. There are so many examples and it is not just people who kill with rifles, knives or other form of ammunition. Some have willingly killed people in their professions as medical doctors, mechanics or bankers. The methods may be different but the effects cause pain to the society. The person is an unwanted element. So, before he or she is 'just helpless', consider those who have suffered from the person's crimes.

I have only given you one side. There is another side that gives you instances of people who were wrongly sentenced and killed. In the US, there is a movie producer/director who has documented cases where people were wrongly convicted and framed up by the Police. There are even cases where the fingerprint and DNA evidences are called into questioning but the Police just looks for one evidence to nail the defendant so as to bury the case.

For Nigeria, there is a religious angle (forgiveness, killing someone) to it because of issues like this. How sure are you that you are executing the wrong person? Both reasons are why our governors find it hard to sign execution orders. The inmates themselves are traumatised by 'waiting for death' During military era, they didn't send all that. Well, it takes the fear of not dying to be a soldier.

@the bolded
These people are not in their right frame of mind.
So they may not feel anything because you at that point, they are no longer human.
Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by smileyoo: 10:12pm On Jun 02, 2018
but people get mind ooo. you know the harsh laws of these islamic countries, yet you decide to be smart on them, your life na sorry. am even afraid of going to any of these islamic countries on a genuine bussiness trip since one of my friend was given lashes on the feets for exchanging greetings with a lady, in one of this arab countries. he was un-able to walk for 2 wks, he has to cancel the trip and come back to nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by BENARI: 10:16pm On Jun 02, 2018
I really do not agree with the law that stipulates death penalty for drug trafficking. It's just too harsh.
It's by no means the worst offense.

Malaysia has been committing murder in the name of punishing drug traffickers, and guess what? it ain't working.

Could this be the reason the evil nation lost two planes in such a short time(unprecedented).
The blood of those murdered crying out.
Evil nation indeed!

4 Likes

Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by ATTITUDE2: 10:18pm On Jun 02, 2018
TEYA:

Lethal injection is costly, firing squad is also expensive due to the cost of bullets. I think hanging is cheaper. Why should a country spend so much on execution?
lol funny grin u made a point tho.
Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by gonkin(m): 10:19pm On Jun 02, 2018
The grim reaper

Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by AwolowoAssLicker(f): 10:20pm On Jun 02, 2018
tramadol and codeine hope is not a dead sentence because my boy is heading there next week with 50kg
Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by SoNature(m): 10:25pm On Jun 02, 2018
chillychill:
This is very heartbreaking mehn cry I wonder how there families would feel when they inform them Dere relative has a week to go...

The bottom line is we should all just be careful in n outside the country.. We shouldn't do drugs either selling or using,it's too dangerous

You don’t have to wonder. Their families had their final cries 24 hours after the judge pronounced a death sentence on their loved one. Afterwards, life goes on. Many families may not even bother attending the last day of execution because it will only remind them what they've tried so hard to forget.

I witnessed many people get executed by a fiery-looking firing squad of soldiers in an open field back in the day in Enugu. Indeed, it was a terrible sight to behold.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by Riddler32: 10:31pm On Jun 02, 2018
Nice!!!

We learn everyday from elders. It is required of us to pass it down to generation. Most things learnt wasn't from the internet but from family training and discipline. Sex education wasn't learnt at home but in Biology class. Shocking that mum talked about it the day i was leaving for NYSC, what a funny episode that morning. No need to go into details

EgunMogaji:

My Dad was the one that taught me that too cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by Mustay(m): 10:33pm On Jun 02, 2018
kellyJames5:

@the bolded
These people are not in their right frame of mind.
So they may not feel anything because you at that point, they are no longer human.

It is still dicey.

Lawyers will say they deserve to be reformed because they were not in the right frame of mind.

Human Right Activists will say they deserve to live because they have the right to live and government should help revive them mentally.

Their families will say they used to be in the right frame of mind. They will show you pictures of when they were normal before they lost their minds

The victims will say they don't care if they are in the right frame of mind or not. They lost loved ones.

Taxpayers will say we cannot be wasting money on these guys who have killed and not in the right frame of mind.

The State will weigh the options of funding people who have caused death of taxpayers and not in the right frame of mind.
Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by Yagisoleman(m): 10:35pm On Jun 02, 2018
lord have mercy

Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by chillychill(f): 10:48pm On Jun 02, 2018
Final cries kee u think so? Some would still be waiting for miracles probably d government would cancel d law before execution (especially those who are dear to the person) u no when Dere is life there is hope (na wetin dem go dey think for Dere mind b dat)
Youve witnessed such before shocked How was it? Did u have nightmares when u get home? Biko gist me abeg

SoNature:

You don’t have to wonder. Their families had their final cries 24 hours after the judge pronounced a death sentence on their loved one. Afterwards, life goes on. Many families may not even bother attending the last day of execution because it will only remind them what they've tried so hard to forget.

I witnessed many people get executed by a fiery-looking firing squad of soldiers in an open field back in the day in Enugu. Indeed, it was a terrible sight to behold.
Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:53pm On Jun 02, 2018
I bet the Nigerian that cried all day was a Igbo.
Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by okwabayi(m): 11:01pm On Jun 02, 2018
thebosstrevor:

How is a Nigerian man crying a western propaganda? pls explain
Did you not understand my write up? How else is there to explain something so plain? Oh, ok, you want to challenge a comment with many likes, abi? A typical character of nairalanders.

On BBC, CNN, FOX and co [Western media] whenever they mention their countries or similar developed nations they are sure to show big buildings, overfed citizens, good government policies, subsidized housing and other features to give viewers a sense the countries are one step below the biblical heaven.
When they speak of Africa it's the regular news: lush forests, wild life, AIDS, Boko Haram, poverty, war, ethnic clashes, corrupt governments and famine -- subconsciously implanting the idea in the viewers' minds these countries are offshoots of hell.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 02, 2018
okwabayi:

Did you not understand my write up? How else is there to explain something so plain? Oh, ok, you want to challenge a comment with many likes, abi? A typical character of nairalanders.

On BBC, CNN, FOX and co [Western media] whenever they mention their countries or similar developed nations they are sure to show big buildings, overfed citizens, good government policies, subsidized housing and other features to give viewers a sense the countries are one step below the biblical heaven.
When they speak of Africa it's the regular news: lush forests, wild life, AIDS, Boko Haram, poverty, war, ethnic clashes, corrupt governments and famine -- subconsciously implanting the idea in the viewers' minds these countries are offshoots of hell.

so because you have many likes,nobody can challenge your comment.very interesting mentality

According to you,for the executioner to say a Nigerian man cried in the face of death is western propaganda.your comment to me doesn't make one sense. all those stuff mentioned by western media are real in africa,if you are not happy with the narrative,open your own media house and counter the western narrative.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by SoNature(m): 11:25pm On Jun 02, 2018
chillychill:

Final cries kee u think so? Some would still be waiting for miracles probably d government would cancel d law before execution (especially those who are dear to the person) u no when Dere is life there is hope (na wetin dem go dey think for Dere mind b dat)
Youve witnessed such before shocked How was it? Did u have nightmares when u get home? Biko gist me abeg

That was many years ago. I learnt Nigerian govt stopped execution by firing squad because twas a waste of bullets.

Then we used to call them CC (condemned criminals), and the black Maria would convey them to the field of execution.

When they arrive, they would be tied to stakes and a barricade would be made so that observers wouldn't trespass into the field.

There would be a military parade. And the soldiers that would execute them would wear military helmets covered in grass-looking pieces of clothes tied round their faces with black paint so that nobody could recognize them.

After the brief parade, a priest would be invited to say a short prayer. And the CCs would be asked if they had a message for their loved ones and the people around (observers). The priest would ask them. I attended like three. Two out of three, their loved ones never showed up.

Afterwards, the commander would instruct them to shoot. And they would!

As a little boy, I didn't like that shooting part because I didn't like seeing blood gush out of their bodies when the bullets penetrated. But people around me would always cry - almost all, but not my dad.

I had the privilege of seeing it because my late dad was a retired policeman. He was the one that took us there to witness it firsthand

I will never forget such memories
Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by enjay1(m): 11:27pm On Jun 02, 2018
IJOBA2:
THAT NIGERIAN IS IWUCHUKWU AMARA TOCHI
that Nigerian is NOT iwuchukwu amara tochi......tochi was executed in SINGAPORE not malaysia. He was ignorant of the contents being delivered. hes at peace none the less
Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by okwabayi(m): 11:30pm On Jun 02, 2018
thebosstrevor:

so because you have many likes,nobody can challenge your comment.very interesting mentality
An observation I've made here is people challenge highly liked comments not because they seek knowledge but only to pester the poster.

i still cant find any sense from your comment that justify a Nigerian man crying in the face of death is a prove of western propaganda
You've proven me right. I'll put this discussion on hold and wait for another poster to explain my idea in simpler terms.
Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by CeeKay17: 11:39pm On Jun 02, 2018
IJOBA2:
Wrong. That one was killed in Singapore not Malaysia

1 Like

Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jun 02, 2018
okwabayi:

An observation I've made here is people challenge highly liked comments not because they seek knowledge but only to pester the poster.

You've proven me right. I'll put this discussion on hold and wait for another poster to explain my idea in simpler terms.

Stop ranting and deceiving people with your conspiracy theories.
Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by lordpherow98(m): 11:56pm On Jun 02, 2018
IJOBA2:

Na Singapore hang amaka

No be malay

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by ovo12: 11:58pm On Jun 02, 2018
Malay 39B
Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:17am On Jun 03, 2018
Some of these people that are own death row or executed, some of them are/were innocent. Don't help anybody to deliver anything. If you send something to your relations use DHL, UPS and other courier service.
Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by Writs: 12:24am On Jun 03, 2018
Explorers:

I don't think so.

Hanging is not the only mean to execute criminals:

firing squad

Lethal injection (Doctors are involved)

Were those doctors criminals too?

Ask lalasticlala

Nah.

The 'service' exposed them.

They always had it in them...

If you catch my drift.
Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by redangel2017: 12:26am On Jun 03, 2018
This one na Job?.. If am to do this job.. I will free all of them
Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by karlboss: 12:49am On Jun 03, 2018
Riddler32:
Same here, during my last visit a friend of mine in Nigeria requested i should assist in carrying 2 23kg luggage of perfumes. Promises where made that my ticket and excess luggages will be paid for. On hearing this, posting started when both parties refused NO as an answer. Cut the story short i didnt bend to their promise and cut ties with my friend.

Never carry items for people, Never disclose travelling plans to friends and extended families, Never allow anyone to the closet or room where your bag are (if someone mistakenly enter my accommodation, i unpack and pack when they are gone). 2 cents my dad gave me.

Sorry please educate me when you say if someone enters your accommodation do you mean where you live or where you keep your bag when you want to travel. Please explain
Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by bedspread: 3:19am On Jun 03, 2018
To be Sincere, This is one of the very Best Death one Can get... Ask me Why?
Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by Riddler32: 3:22am On Jun 03, 2018
Residence (apartment/flat/unit) and hotel(s)

karlboss:

Sorry please educate me when you say if someone enters your accommodation do you mean where you live or where you keep your bag when you want to travel. Please explain
Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by Tellemall: 5:20am On Jun 03, 2018
Mustay:

This one that there's resistance to executions. This Malay may be proving tough guy now but whoever kills has that trauma in him. [/b]The security guys face this too. Except the person is crazy upstairs, there's no way they won't have the feeling. Even this robot, who will set it up? Who'll press the command button? There comes the ethical questions. Assisted death appears easier but someone is administering the injection, activating the electric chair or whatever poison is used to kill.

This is where you are wrong in assuming.

If you are uncomfortable with it, doesn't mean others are.

Plus in the event that there will be robots for executing criminals, don't you think it will be sensor controlled? Somebody will simply switch the on button and go about their daily life. Besides, the morality of a human executioner is justified

"[b]Men are not hang'd for stealing Horses, but that Horses may not be stolen
." Lord Halifax.

Modified:Excuse the bold.
Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by opeyehmmy(m): 5:37am On Jun 03, 2018
kellyJames5:

In my own view, Lethal injection and firing squad are less traumatizing.

The doctors would first of all give the convicted person an anesthesia before administering the lethal injection thereby causing a painless/peaceful death.

Death by firing squad also ensures speedy death of the convicted and moreover, a "squad" of soldiers undertake this task unlike Executioner.

So, this two methods aren't that traumatizing like death by hanging on the Executioner.

Beheading is more traumatizing compared to lethal injection, hanging, and firing squad.
Saudi Arabia executes drug dealers by beheading then, both male and female. Those Saudi Arabia executioners are damn tough. I once watched a video of a Nigerian woman from Kwara state sentenced to death in dat country and when i saw her being prepared for her final moments, mehn! it was too bad. D executioners sword na die. Na once d tin dey cut head. So disheartening.
Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by Galaticos444: 6:03am On Jun 03, 2018
eDeity:
tongue
Now that's one thing i can not do

Dear people, obey the law
Stay out of trouble
Play safe
Be alive
bro is not about u not doing it there ar cases of people bn framed up,u might b ask to deliver a parcel by a close friend/relative u trust not knowing it's an illicit drug

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Joel Ele-Ojo Adams Receives Queen Of England Honour. Breaks 102-Year-Old Record / Wells Carlton Hotel Sacks 200 Workers, Shutdown Operations / Woman & Lawyer Dad Recreate Childhood Picture With Dad After She's Called To Bar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.