Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

"Between A Lawyer And A Blogger who is better at lying?" - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / "Between A Lawyer And A Blogger who is better at lying?" (7104 Views)

What Are My Chances Of Making It As A Lawyer In Nigeria? / What Are The Career Options For A Lawyer Migrating From Nigeria To Canada? / Lady Becomes A Lawyer Years After She Dressed As One For Her School's Career Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Between A Lawyer And A Blogger who is better at lying?" by Doerstech(m): 7:27am On Jun 02, 2018
Niche bloggers don't lie....They give you facts on their niche.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need a blog or business website..check out this offer here: https://www.nairaland.com/4533991/lets-build-website-business-n27500

Re: "Between A Lawyer And A Blogger who is better at lying?" by Cutehector(m): 7:31am On Jun 02, 2018
When bloggers do you strong thing, you go wish to drink sniper
Re: "Between A Lawyer And A Blogger who is better at lying?" by myke92(m): 7:36am On Jun 02, 2018
I give it to the bloggers, the basis of blogging is all about lies.

2 Likes

Re: "Between A Lawyer And A Blogger who is better at lying?" by MrCuteking(m): 7:38am On Jun 02, 2018
It is only a lawyer that can lie with a straight face by turning the truth into lie with yet a straight face. grin
Re: "Between A Lawyer And A Blogger who is better at lying?" by fucktoto: 7:41am On Jun 02, 2018
better at lying: i give it to the lawyer.

amount of foolish lies: i give it the blogger.

experts in telling lies and propaganda: i give it to APC.

3 Likes

Re: "Between A Lawyer And A Blogger who is better at lying?" by Egein(m): 7:41am On Jun 02, 2018
Lai Mohammed.
Re: "Between A Lawyer And A Blogger who is better at lying?" by Nobody: 7:43am On Jun 02, 2018
I prefer that of a lawyer, A lawyer lies his way to the truth in turn saving his client åss while bloggers lies for traffic.

1 Like

Re: "Between A Lawyer And A Blogger who is better at lying?" by Adejoncy01(m): 8:24am On Jun 02, 2018
Bloggers Jare!
Re: "Between A Lawyer And A Blogger who is better at lying?" by greatman247(m): 8:31am On Jun 02, 2018
Obviously it's bloggers. Because Lawyers only have the opportunity to lie mostly when they have cases and be in court in defense of their client but bloggers do it everyday just to accumulate wealth and traffic for their site whether there is opportunity or not. The more a blogger tell lies the more successful he'd become and more relevant.

1 Like

Re: "Between A Lawyer And A Blogger who is better at lying?" by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 02, 2018
Lawyer, reasons being, as a result of their lies people end up in jail or lose their lives and justice is not served. Lawyers for me. I wonder how they sleep at night
Same way big corporations scam us and get angry at yahoo boys

1 Like

Re: "Between A Lawyer And A Blogger who is better at lying?" by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 02, 2018
they are both LEARNERS & subjects of his royal
LIENESS - LIE Mohammed!

1 Like

Re: "Between A Lawyer And A Blogger who is better at lying?" by MrMcJay(m): 9:03am On Jun 02, 2018
Lawyers don't lie, they don't argue based on the truth but argue based on facts. What lawyers do is puncture holes in the facts.

Here's an example, you saw a white object and we all know it's white. However a lawyer would ask you if your eyes have never deceived you before. He would question your eyesight. He would ask you if have ever been slapped and everywhere looks white.

If you answer yes to any of those, he would now ask you that how are you sure your eyes weren't deceiving you when you saw the white object. It could have been yellow, black, grey, sky blue or even red.

If you dare say that your eyes have never deceived you, everyone in court would know you're lying.

2 Likes

Re: "Between A Lawyer And A Blogger who is better at lying?" by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 02, 2018
this is stupid ...in the court of law there is no truth or lies ,there are only facts and Evidence if a lie can be proven as a fact its no longer a lie ...lawyers dont prove the truth or lies they prove facts !!

2 Likes

Re: "Between A Lawyer And A Blogger who is better at lying?" by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 02, 2018
MrMcJay:
Lawyers don't lie, they don't argue based on the truth but argue based on facts. What lawyers do is puncture holes in the facts.

Here's an example, you saw a white object and we all know it's white. However a lawyer would ask you if your eyes have never deceived you before. He would question your eyesight. He would ask you if have ever been slapped and everywhere looks white.

If you answer yes to any of those, he would now ask you that how are you sure your eyes weren't deceiving you when you saw the white object. It could have been yellow, black, grey, sky blue or even red.

If you dare say that your eyes have never deceived you, everyone in court would know you're lying.

you know what I am talking about ,there are no lies or truth in the court of law there are only facts

2 Likes

Re: "Between A Lawyer And A Blogger who is better at lying?" by biggz82: 9:33am On Jun 02, 2018
Lawyers don't lie they any argue facts at hand but bloggers dey lie for country. They jux sit and create a fake story but lawyers look at facts on ground

3 Likes

Re: "Between A Lawyer And A Blogger who is better at lying?" by Jeferious: 10:15am On Jun 02, 2018
MrMcJay:

Only you get sense for here walahi. People really don't understand the position of lawyers in relation to the truth, hence the comments here.

Even Satan, the father of all liars, would find it hard to tell a lie in a court of competent jurisdiction. How many people im wan deceive at once? Judges, opposing counsels, witnesses? Im use remote controller dey control their brain?

Even the best the most skilled advocate would do is to try to puncture holes in a reliable fact, as well as to suppress evidence that would incriminate an accused person if brought to light in court. But to come to court and tell outrageous lies like a certain Minister of Information with the aim of perverting the course of Justice is not possible. The counsel who does this would up sounding like a flippant clown, a comedian of some sort- he might end up getting jailed for contempt of court.

2 Likes

Re: "Between A Lawyer And A Blogger who is better at lying?" by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 02, 2018
both
Re: "Between A Lawyer And A Blogger who is better at lying?" by MrMcJay(m): 12:13pm On Jun 02, 2018
iamvictorabiodu:
Most of the bloggers we have these days are lawyers who aren't practicing...

Mention 3 lawyers you know who are bloggers.
Re: "Between A Lawyer And A Blogger who is better at lying?" by Gavel(m): 12:13pm On Jun 02, 2018
This post as it relates to lawyers reeks of unpardonable ignorance. I have practised law for 11 years now and I haven't had the need to lie even once in a professional capacity.

1 Like

Re: "Between A Lawyer And A Blogger who is better at lying?" by LaudableXX: 5:40pm On Jun 02, 2018
Gavel:
This post as it relates to lawyers reeks of unpardonable ignorance. I have practised law for 11 years now and I haven't had the need to lie even once in a professional capacity.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lacasera Yet To Recall 700 Dismissed Workers In Spite Of Court’s Order / LASTMA Sacks 20 Over Corruption / Preparing For NEBOSH IGC Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.