Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,935 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Abayomi Shogunle Complains Of The Unavailability Of The Super Eagles Jersey - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Abayomi Shogunle Complains Of The Unavailability Of The Super Eagles Jersey (284 Views)

Yemi Alade Rocks Customised Super Eagles Jersey / Banky W And Adesua Etomi Rocking The Super Eagles' Jersey At Wembley Stadium / PHOTOS: Wizkid And Iwobi Model For New Super Eagles Jersey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abayomi Shogunle Complains Of The Unavailability Of The Super Eagles Jersey by Amagite(m): 5:48am On Jun 02, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

Assistant commissioner of Police (ACP) Abayomi Shogunle, who's also the Head of the Public Complaint rapid response unit, took to Twitter to complain of the unavailability of the Super Eagles jersey at Nigeria.

He shared a photo of the Nike store in Abuja and wrote;

"I’m at Nike Shop, Ceddi Plaza Abuja to buy #SuperEagles #Russia2018 jersey.
None on display, they never had. I asked attendant when to check back, he said “I don’t know”.
My brothers in Aba should please come to our rescue considering Nike’s “No current plans for a restock.”
"

The Super Eagles Jersey sold out in three minutes yesterday after the release.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/06/acp-abayomi-shogunle-complains-of-the-unavailability-of-the-super-eagles-jersey-at-abuja-nike-store.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Abayomi Shogunle Complains Of The Unavailability Of The Super Eagles Jersey by Yomzzyblog: 5:49am On Jun 02, 2018
angry
Re: Abayomi Shogunle Complains Of The Unavailability Of The Super Eagles Jersey by gistblogger: 5:52am On Jun 02, 2018
Wow
Re: Abayomi Shogunle Complains Of The Unavailability Of The Super Eagles Jersey by itspzpics(m): 5:53am On Jun 02, 2018
Chaii

(1) (Reply)

Popular Nigerian Artiste Reveals How His Failed Marriage To Kenny St Brown Ruine / Nigerian Police Arrested For Playing Baba Ijebu / Reekado Banks Warns Sars To Stop Harrasing Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.