Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Stella Damasus Celebrates Husband, Daniel Ademinokan On His Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Damasus Celebrates Husband, Daniel Ademinokan On His Birthday (27865 Views)

Daniel Ademinokan: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, Stella Damasus & Our Encounter / Doris Simeon reunites with her ex-husband, Daniel Ademinokan & their son (Pics) / Stella Damasus & Third Husband Daniel Ademinokan Flaunt Wedding Rings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stella Damasus Celebrates Husband, Daniel Ademinokan On His Birthday by GistMore1: 7:30am On Jul 31, 2019
Stella Damasus took to her Instagram page this morning to wish actor, Daniel Ademinokan, a happy birthday. In her post, the mum of two thanked God for blessing her with a husband who is her friend and soulmate.

Everyday I go down on my knees to thank God for his love and mercy towards me. I never forget to thank him for giving me an amazing soulmate. I never forget to thank him for blessing me with a wonderful friend and husband.

You are a special and rare being. No matter how many times we argue, I never forget how special you are to me. You deserve the best in life because you have been a blessing to all of us. May God continue to bless you. May he cause his face to shine upon you. May he grant you Peace and joy. May he bless the work of your hands, give you wisdom, vision and the strength you need for each day. Happy birthday my love'' she wrote

Stella and Daniel became an item after his split from actress Doris Simeon.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/actress-stella-damasus-celebrates-husband-on-his-birthday

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Husband, Daniel Ademinokan On His Birthday by GistMore1: 7:31am On Jul 31, 2019

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Husband, Daniel Ademinokan On His Birthday by Tocynone(m): 7:37am On Jul 31, 2019
Please is this guy divorced with Doris Simeon?
Just curious

4 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Husband, Daniel Ademinokan On His Birthday by Joshmodest(m): 7:42am On Jul 31, 2019
Lol
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Husband, Daniel Ademinokan On His Birthday by itspzpics(m): 8:12am On Jul 31, 2019
Hbd bruv
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Husband, Daniel Ademinokan On His Birthday by Ciaos: 8:21am On Jul 31, 2019
Why you no go thank god,the snatch was successful grin You snatch carry run 4,40. You try.
That one too,he taste fruit forget say he get wife grin

31 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Husband, Daniel Ademinokan On His Birthday by Funmmyastic: 10:04am On Jul 31, 2019
Hbd to him.
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Husband, Daniel Ademinokan On His Birthday by UncleGist: 1:58pm On Jul 31, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Husband, Daniel Ademinokan On His Birthday by visijo(m): 3:28pm On Jul 31, 2019
When someone asks why you are chatting with your Ex ,Ask them if they never used past exam papers for revision?

13 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Husband, Daniel Ademinokan On His Birthday by KingOfAmebo(m): 3:29pm On Jul 31, 2019
Social media is now a tool to "speak out loud" on irrelevant jagajagaism and wetinnokonsinus nonsense.

#spits

5 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Husband, Daniel Ademinokan On His Birthday by Legendguru: 3:29pm On Jul 31, 2019
oh
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Husband, Daniel Ademinokan On His Birthday by Injiggerwolf(m): 3:29pm On Jul 31, 2019
Alright
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Husband, Daniel Ademinokan On His Birthday by Teewhy2: 3:30pm On Jul 31, 2019
congrats
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Husband, Daniel Ademinokan On His Birthday by ofiko123(m): 3:31pm On Jul 31, 2019
Happy birthday Daniel ademinokan..
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Husband, Daniel Ademinokan On His Birthday by thankfulsoul: 3:31pm On Jul 31, 2019
The man dey enjoy
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Husband, Daniel Ademinokan On His Birthday by olaolulazio(m): 3:32pm On Jul 31, 2019
Tocynone:
Please is this guy divorced with Doris Simeon?
Just curious
I don't think so.
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Husband, Daniel Ademinokan On His Birthday by Flier: 3:33pm On Jul 31, 2019
Fairly used husband
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Husband, Daniel Ademinokan On His Birthday by legba1(m): 3:34pm On Jul 31, 2019
This guy ehnnn......
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Husband, Daniel Ademinokan On His Birthday by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 31, 2019
Congrats
Release shi'tes leaders, cardinal onaiyekan tells FG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_FfGeuNqWI
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Husband, Daniel Ademinokan On His Birthday by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 31, 2019
husband snatcher lol
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Husband, Daniel Ademinokan On His Birthday by Criticaltemp: 3:38pm On Jul 31, 2019
Happy birthday sir
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Husband, Daniel Ademinokan On His Birthday by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 31, 2019
Tina26:
husband snatcher lol

Let he/she without blemish cast the first stone...move on sister Tina

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Husband, Daniel Ademinokan On His Birthday by Antoeni(m): 4:02pm On Jul 31, 2019
Which of the Husbands ? I don't Think I know this one
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Husband, Daniel Ademinokan On His Birthday by spiceadole: 4:08pm On Jul 31, 2019
This is how young widows should move on.
Happy birthday to him

(1) (2) (Reply)

Actress Ebube Nwagbo Rocks Cleveage-Baring Outfit (Photos) / Portable And Poco Lee Tear Stage With Their Performance At Buju Concert (video) / Fans Slam Lady Who Said 'Bisola Is Not Pleasing To The Eye'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.