Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,940 members, 7,817,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

2 Schools Fight With Cutlasses In Ibadan Over Girlfriend - Pictures - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Schools Fight With Cutlasses In Ibadan Over Girlfriend - Pictures (56539 Views)

#EndSARS: Thugs Chase Away Protesters With Axes, Cutlasses In Osun / The Pro-SARS Thugs Were Holding Cutlasses & Daggers -#EndSARS Protesters (Video) / '1 Million Boys' Robbers: Elderly Women Carry Cutlasses To Protect Themselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Schools Fight With Cutlasses In Ibadan Over Girlfriend - Pictures by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:14pm On Jun 02, 2018
Uyiii:
BROWN ROOFS, they deserve some accoladescheesy

Erosion republic, you deserve another civil war!

3 Likes

Re: 2 Schools Fight With Cutlasses In Ibadan Over Girlfriend - Pictures by goaldynman(m): 3:15pm On Jun 02, 2018
grin grin What do you expect from Head Slammers and future terrorist from waste.land?! grin grin

See brownroof and dirty environment every where!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2 Schools Fight With Cutlasses In Ibadan Over Girlfriend - Pictures by Greenback: 3:16pm On Jun 02, 2018
Showdown in BrownRoof hdqts grin grin

Uyiii:
BROWN ROOFS, they deserve some accoladescheesy

BAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....HHHHAAAHAHAHAHAHA.... grin grin grin

lzaa come o grin
immhotep

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Schools Fight With Cutlasses In Ibadan Over Girlfriend - Pictures by HunWI: 3:20pm On Jun 02, 2018
Lol I remember back days in school this is a normal thing.. Every Friday we settle scores with our seniors especially SS3 or SS2 or join SS1 and JSS 3 will join SS3 a bloody one. The problem always football, girls or seniority grounds. The senior ones always oppress the junior ones which always result to hits or open confrontations. At times they hire special squads to attack their schools. Many schools has been destroyed today as a result of this nonsense. Yesterday at Orile I witnessed another open fight, these young boys with machetes, dagger and stones etc I blame the security units and residents watching them. How can teen pupils be detecting and obstructing peace. Cultism at the rise. Soon these students will start sourcing for lite arms to maintain their supremacy. If you love fighting why no join the military and battle real time blood war. Face the real enemies and see if you can survive with your machetes and juju. I urge the police and military to look into secondary schools although the military has nothing to do with civil matters its the responsibility of the police but looking at the rate of corruption in police, flow of lite arms in the hood this calls for a military check up to clear this state from cultism.

4 Likes

Re: 2 Schools Fight With Cutlasses In Ibadan Over Girlfriend - Pictures by maklelemakukula(m): 3:21pm On Jun 02, 2018
OboOlora:
Normal levels those days at Odunsi, Bariga. If u know u know
We dunno we dunno

1 Like

Re: 2 Schools Fight With Cutlasses In Ibadan Over Girlfriend - Pictures by Greenback: 3:21pm On Jun 02, 2018
"ZUMURATULHUJAJ"
Secondary school and
"MUSLIM" Grammar school
lzaa immhotep
coman see headSlamming ewedu warriors grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Schools Fight With Cutlasses In Ibadan Over Girlfriend - Pictures by philGeo(m): 3:23pm On Jun 02, 2018
Girl that one Bros is bleeping secretly, that is how some boys in my Area the fight because one girl but secretly after my lectures she will just enter my room nah so i go chop her like Banana but if i see for road i will just do like i never know her in this life.
Re: 2 Schools Fight With Cutlasses In Ibadan Over Girlfriend - Pictures by BilliBaron: 3:23pm On Jun 02, 2018
Can't even pronounce the name of the first school. So am not suprise that it happend.
Re: 2 Schools Fight With Cutlasses In Ibadan Over Girlfriend - Pictures by ghostfacekillar(m): 3:23pm On Jun 02, 2018
Chai

Re: 2 Schools Fight With Cutlasses In Ibadan Over Girlfriend - Pictures by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 3:25pm On Jun 02, 2018
itzjwizzy:

grin boss I dabbo. You get experience well well. Y u no name CMA boys, bishop Howells, ajayi crowther etc
They are many. I can't just recall all of them at once.
Re: 2 Schools Fight With Cutlasses In Ibadan Over Girlfriend - Pictures by HunWI: 3:27pm On Jun 02, 2018
Any man that fight because of a lady is a useless man..
One guy will busy wiping her and useless boys fighting...
philGeo:
Girl that one Bros is bleeping secretly, that is how some boys in my Area the fight because one girl but secretly after my lectures she will just enter my room nah so i go chop her like Banana but if i see for road i will just do like i never know her in this life.
Re: 2 Schools Fight With Cutlasses In Ibadan Over Girlfriend - Pictures by Greenback: 3:27pm On Jun 02, 2018
THERES FIRE ON THE BROWN ROOF,RUN RUN RUN RUN!!!
Lzaa immhotep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Schools Fight With Cutlasses In Ibadan Over Girlfriend - Pictures by keko14: 3:29pm On Jun 02, 2018
with that name why will dey not fight?
Re: 2 Schools Fight With Cutlasses In Ibadan Over Girlfriend - Pictures by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 3:29pm On Jun 02, 2018
NwaChibuzor100:

Its all part of the growing up bro. And that transformation into adult life. Moreover its more prevalent with those public schools with their admission openly free for all. Those street kids are the main culprit here. All the same, we all enjoyed these sorta show while growing up. Even though I attended a boarding school ('96-2002), if you want to feel something close to that in a day school then those agbero public schools around ijora, oshodi, fadeyi and above all Lagos island.
You have said it all. When I watched the video, I was just laughing. Parents and guardians should watch over their wards. Many of them were taught by their peers and street urchins.
Re: 2 Schools Fight With Cutlasses In Ibadan Over Girlfriend - Pictures by HunWI: 3:29pm On Jun 02, 2018
My girl told me one guy is asking her out I told her to carry on she was like I don't love her I told her hey I'm a warrior to fight a fellow man because of you.. If you wanna stick with me fine or him better... I can't engage in a bloody battle because of you.. If the case is threatening I handle it appropriately but if because he like you and asking you you expect me to go and start warning him no way... We have security personnels to arrest a life threatening asking out lol
philGeo:

2 Likes

Re: 2 Schools Fight With Cutlasses In Ibadan Over Girlfriend - Pictures by courag10: 3:33pm On Jun 02, 2018
too bad for sec sch anyway dere is bigger one going on in AJ now street fight with gun, cutlass
Re: 2 Schools Fight With Cutlasses In Ibadan Over Girlfriend - Pictures by delors(m): 3:35pm On Jun 02, 2018
I remember when my school - Loyola College - fought Oke-Ibadan High School after one football match like that. They broke my friend head with stone.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Schools Fight With Cutlasses In Ibadan Over Girlfriend - Pictures by Crossboy(m): 3:36pm On Jun 02, 2018
Bunch Of Nonentitities angry
Re: 2 Schools Fight With Cutlasses In Ibadan Over Girlfriend - Pictures by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 02, 2018
in Phyno's voice *guys just maka gi gbagbo war na esut*
Re: 2 Schools Fight With Cutlasses In Ibadan Over Girlfriend - Pictures by Benekruku(m): 3:45pm On Jun 02, 2018
ikennaf1:
Demons everywhere . looking at the name of the school, I'm not surprised. you just have to give it to them. Also every single house has rusted roof.

Be rest assured that your lots are under those roofs
Re: 2 Schools Fight With Cutlasses In Ibadan Over Girlfriend - Pictures by davillian(m): 3:47pm On Jun 02, 2018
I only supplied broken classes which were thrown during fight like these in my secondary school days.
The damages were insane grin grin grin. As you won't see it coming because of the rays from the sun.
Re: 2 Schools Fight With Cutlasses In Ibadan Over Girlfriend - Pictures by LZAA: 3:54pm On Jun 02, 2018
Greenback:
"ZUMURATULHUJAJ"

Secondary school and

"MUSLIM"
Grammar school

lzaa immhotep

coman see headSlamming ewedu warriors grin
Roger3D and laudate wee not like this grin

4 Likes

Re: 2 Schools Fight With Cutlasses In Ibadan Over Girlfriend - Pictures by Xtfield(m): 3:54pm On Jun 02, 2018
Olalan:
And this one's will call themselves leader of tomorrow
Not leaders of tomorrow but BOKO HARAM of tomorrow!
Re: 2 Schools Fight With Cutlasses In Ibadan Over Girlfriend - Pictures by Akinpelumusibau: 3:54pm On Jun 02, 2018
StackHouse1:
Normal things for tolu complex that year....

Awodiora and synkle that year... grin

Tolu complex for Ajegunle

1 Like

Re: 2 Schools Fight With Cutlasses In Ibadan Over Girlfriend - Pictures by LZAA: 3:54pm On Jun 02, 2018
Greenback:
THERES FIRE ON THE BROWN ROOF,RUN RUN RUN RUN!!!

Lzaa immhotep
grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2 Schools Fight With Cutlasses In Ibadan Over Girlfriend - Pictures by eph12(m): 4:00pm On Jun 02, 2018
bizza45:
so this is what sec schools are passing through now .. if na university I go understand but sec skl, nah that's too bad.. where is our education going to , what type of training are we giving these kids..
Na so so cultism full these schools
Fights between secondary school was worse back then
Re: 2 Schools Fight With Cutlasses In Ibadan Over Girlfriend - Pictures by cadre88(m): 4:01pm On Jun 02, 2018
They are people from the religion of "piss".. Common thing in Ibadan. Many of them are already cultists. Sometimes, you hear secondary school students shouting aiye, eiye and buca
Re: 2 Schools Fight With Cutlasses In Ibadan Over Girlfriend - Pictures by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 02, 2018
Tramadol generation tongue
Re: 2 Schools Fight With Cutlasses In Ibadan Over Girlfriend - Pictures by smart024(m): 4:12pm On Jun 02, 2018
AprokoGirl:
@APROKOGIRL

Pupils of Zumuratulhujaj Secondary school and Muslim Grammar school seen fighting with cutlasses, stones over girlfriend, yesterday, in Ibadan

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/9730/pupils-of-zumuratulhujaj-secondary-school-and-muslim-grammar-school-seen-fighting-with-cutlasses-stones-over-girlfriend-video/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cj6H9UIjDlc

Didn't you see the names of the schools...?
Re: 2 Schools Fight With Cutlasses In Ibadan Over Girlfriend - Pictures by philGeo(m): 4:12pm On Jun 02, 2018
HunWI:
My girl told me one guy is asking her out I told her to carry on she was like I don't love her I told her hey I'm a warrior to fight a fellow man because of you.. If you wanna stick with me fine or him better... I can't engage in a bloody battle because of you.. If the case is threatening I handle it appropriately but if because he like you and asking you you expect me to go and start warning him no way... We have security personnels to arrest a life threatening asking out lol
correct, avoid all those girls wahala.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

14-Year-Old Housemaid Turned Into Sex Slave In Delta, Rescued. Photos / Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha / Man Killed & Buried In Anambra. Police Arrest Killers, Recover Body (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.