Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,797 members, 7,810,075 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

Do We Lie About Bank Pay? I Think To Some Extent - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Do We Lie About Bank Pay? I Think To Some Extent (889 Views)

Wema Bank Pay Package. / The Truth About Bank Pay In Nigeria / First Bank Pay Now 2.2 Million Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do We Lie About Bank Pay? I Think To Some Extent by MyPeace(f): 3:51pm On Mar 20, 2007
sometimes I wonder when we mention some amount on this board concerning bank pay package especially for  "these new intakes" who are mostly cashiers and marketers.  Some people will mention 1.2m per annum another person will mention 1.3m and so on.

All my friends that are newly employed with UBA earn 35K per month, another that worked with former Omega Bank before consolidation earned 25K.  And some one said she was offered 10K to work as marketer with Ecobank.  Remeber Ocean Bank has "PTI" employers(hope i got the acronmy)

My question is where do we come about all these 1.2m, and so on. 

Please lets sort this issue out (pls base your contribution on "these newly employed applicants)pls. , I know  the frnd that was offered 10k with Ecobank said he didnt take the offer, because people wont understand him, the will see him as a 'BANKER' you know what it means in Nigeria,  (i.e plenty money)

(1) (Reply)

Pm Consulting Executive Training / Job Vacenciy / What To Do.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.