Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Adeniyi Johnson And His Wife, Seyi Edun Love Up In New Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adeniyi Johnson And His Wife, Seyi Edun Love Up In New Photo (1218 Views)

Adeniyi Johnson Gushes About Seyi Edun, His New Girlfriend / Adeniyi Johnson And Seyi Edun's Second Pre-Wedding Photos / Adeniyi Johnson To Wed Seyi Edun (Pre-Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adeniyi Johnson And His Wife, Seyi Edun Love Up In New Photo by MrGist: 1:50pm On Jun 02, 2018
GistMore.com

Actor Adeniyi Johnson and his wife, Seyi Edun shares loved up picture.

Hee wrote;

In advance to my own ASHABIII... #june4 @i_am_shai No sermon this year other than THANK YOU

BY GISTMORE : http://www.gistmore.com/adeniyi-johnson-wife-seyi-edun-love-new-photo

Re: Adeniyi Johnson And His Wife, Seyi Edun Love Up In New Photo by MrGist: 1:50pm On Jun 02, 2018
shocked
Re: Adeniyi Johnson And His Wife, Seyi Edun Love Up In New Photo by iamJ(m): 1:53pm On Jun 02, 2018
she is not yet pregnant and she is already looking like cow when vulcanizer pump, stretchmarks everywhere

is he blind?
Re: Adeniyi Johnson And His Wife, Seyi Edun Love Up In New Photo by Upsidedown9ja(m): 1:53pm On Jun 02, 2018
Ok I see
Re: Adeniyi Johnson And His Wife, Seyi Edun Love Up In New Photo by Gistformant: 7:35pm On Jun 02, 2018
cool
Re: Adeniyi Johnson And His Wife, Seyi Edun Love Up In New Photo by Gistformant: 10:54am On Jun 03, 2018
sad

(1) (Reply)

Lil Kesh Is Back In Music / Emmanuella, Uncle Mark, And Aunty Success Dance Shaku Shaku To Tiwa Vibes (watch / “yoruba Jollof Rice Is Strictly For The Strong Mind, Tummy And Nyash” – Man, Say

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.