Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Download Nigerian Prison Service Past Questions And Answers For Job Recruitment - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Download Nigerian Prison Service Past Questions And Answers For Job Recruitment (7316 Views)

Nigeria Customs Service Past Questions And Answers (practice Online Here) / Nigeria Police Academy (NPA) Past Questions And Answers For Free / Nigerian Navy (NN) DSSC Past Questions And Solved Answers For Recruitment Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Download Nigerian Prison Service Past Questions And Answers For Job Recruitment by chiebuka55: 6:23pm On Jun 02, 2018
Download Nigerian Prison Service Past Questions and Answers for Job Recruitment

This Topic is meant for those that will participate in the Nigeria Prison Service (NPS) Recruitment Exercise. Applicants will get the latest news on NPS shortlisted candidates as well as the Nigerian Prisons Service Past Questions & Answers right here.

The Nigerian Prisons Service might conduct a Computer Based Test (CBT) for successful candidates. Therefore, we must all practice NPS Past Questions and Answers, for the benefits of candidates who will be taking part in the aptitude test/examination.

Nigerian Prisons Service Past Questions and Answers from Previous Years.

1. The Prisons Arms Training School is located in

A. Owerri

B. Kano

C. Kaduna

D. Minna

2.The Ministry that overseas the activities of the Nigerian Prisons is the

A. Federal Ministry of Defence

B. Federal Ministry of Interior

C. Federal Ministry of Culture and Tourism

D. Federal Ministry of Youths and Sports

3. How many directorates does the Nigerian Prisons have

A. 6

B. 5

C. 4

D. 3

4. The Prisons is the …. arm of the Criminal Justice syste,m after the police and courts

A. 1

B. 2

C. 3

D. 4

5. The two major convict prisons operational in Nigeria today are

A. The maximum and minimum prisons

B. The maximum and medium security prisons

C. The ordinary and execution prisons

D. The trial and convict prisons

6. The intermediate prison camps set up mainly in areas with courts that are far from the main prisons are called

A. interlocurity prisons

B. transit prisons

C. tentative prisons

D. satelite prisons

7. Prison camps set up to train inmates on agro-based skills so that they can be self-employed upon discharge are called

A. Agricultural settlements

B. farm centres

C. vocational centres

D. Skill prisons

8. Which of these is not a paramilitary agency in Nigeria

A. Nigerian Police Force

B. Nigerian Immigration Service

C. Federal Road Safety Corps

D. National Agency for Food, Drug Administration and Control

9. The Nigerian police belongs to whihc arm of government

A. Executive

B. State

C. Judicial

D. Legislative

10. Choose the odd one out

A. Shilling

B. Pounds

C. Naira

D. Pence

Continue: http://www.applyforajob.org/nigerian-prison-service-nps-past-questions-and-answers-download-pdf/

Re: Download Nigerian Prison Service Past Questions And Answers For Job Recruitment by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:26am On Jun 23, 2018
visit www.classicnewsngr. com to get the past questions and answers on FRSC, NIGERIAN PRISONS SERVICE AND FEDERAL FIRE SERVICE......GIVE AWAY PRICE FOR ALL...
call me 08033559733
thanks
Re: Download Nigerian Prison Service Past Questions And Answers For Job Recruitment by Excel6: 6:42pm On Sep 04, 2018
please guys kindly add me on the NPS WhatsApp group on 07064855976
Re: Download Nigerian Prison Service Past Questions And Answers For Job Recruitment by Debbyiolisa: 8:01am On Mar 11, 2019
I need past questions please.
Re: Download Nigerian Prison Service Past Questions And Answers For Job Recruitment by Samtola9939(m): 8:38am On Mar 11, 2019
please

1 Like

Re: Download Nigerian Prison Service Past Questions And Answers For Job Recruitment by Debbyiolisa: 10:30pm On Mar 13, 2019
Kindly assist with past questions if you have. Will be very grateful. You can share by sending to debbyiolisa@yahoo.com. I am on my kneels. Thanks
Re: Download Nigerian Prison Service Past Questions And Answers For Job Recruitment by Kasali22: 5:12pm On Mar 16, 2019
pls kindly help with Nigeria prison service past question.whatapp me on this 07068276059
Re: Download Nigerian Prison Service Past Questions And Answers For Job Recruitment by Samtola9939(m): 5:26pm On Mar 16, 2019
plz
Re: Download Nigerian Prison Service Past Questions And Answers For Job Recruitment by Seraficb: 12:23am On Mar 18, 2019
Pls, does anyone have the Nigeria prison service interview and screening past questions? Pls help share to me ...my whatsapp number. .08037490313

(1) (Reply)

Whats The Meaning Of HK / Please Where Can I Get A Good Dance School In Lagos And How Much?details. / Amazing! This Is Scary!! Watch Real Mermaid Captured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.