Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,431 members, 7,853,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:46 AM

Actor Mike Godson Reacts To Amazing Makeup Transformation Of An Albino Lady - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Mike Godson Reacts To Amazing Makeup Transformation Of An Albino Lady (2032 Views)

Mike Ezuruonye To Divorce Wife For Giving Birth To An Albino - Made4naija.com / Mike Godson And Juliet Ibrahim Pictured Together After Yesterday's News / Mike Godson: I Told Juliet Ibrahim To Marry Me And She Said I'm Too Short (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actor Mike Godson Reacts To Amazing Makeup Transformation Of An Albino Lady by Gistformant: 7:07pm On Jun 02, 2018
GistMore.com

Make-up artistes in Nigeria who are now capable of transforming a black person to a white person with their tools and skills. He thought she was banky w's wife, Adesuwa he never knew it's an albino. Lol

Actor Mike Godson reacted, See his post below...

Ladies please stop wearing makeup so we can at least know who we are dating. OK take a look at this picture, is makeup not just a scam?. I even thought she was adesua. Oh Jesus Christ, just come already I'm ready go with you.

BY GISTMORE : http://www.gistmore.com/actor-mike-godson-reacts-amazing-makeup-transformation-albino-lady-photos

2 Likes

Re: Actor Mike Godson Reacts To Amazing Makeup Transformation Of An Albino Lady by Gistformant: 7:07pm On Jun 02, 2018
Re: Actor Mike Godson Reacts To Amazing Makeup Transformation Of An Albino Lady by sapeleboi(m): 7:10pm On Jun 02, 2018
they change her to s**********x doll kiss
Re: Actor Mike Godson Reacts To Amazing Makeup Transformation Of An Albino Lady by sinaj(f): 7:17pm On Jun 02, 2018
Jesu!

Re: Actor Mike Godson Reacts To Amazing Makeup Transformation Of An Albino Lady by ElDaIllest(m): 7:19pm On Jun 02, 2018
This is amazing
Re: Actor Mike Godson Reacts To Amazing Makeup Transformation Of An Albino Lady by Tallesty1(m): 7:23pm On Jun 02, 2018
Buhari: This is creative corruption
Re: Actor Mike Godson Reacts To Amazing Makeup Transformation Of An Albino Lady by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 02, 2018
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

We will now be blaming APC and PDP for corruption.

This is deception right � before you my people

☣ ☠

Re: Actor Mike Godson Reacts To Amazing Makeup Transformation Of An Albino Lady by donstan18: 7:45pm On Jun 02, 2018
Makeup is obviously the reason most women are looking beautiful.
Re: Actor Mike Godson Reacts To Amazing Makeup Transformation Of An Albino Lady by Oyindidi(f): 8:15pm On Jun 02, 2018
This one weak me shocked

Make she wear makeup 24/7 the thing fit her
Re: Actor Mike Godson Reacts To Amazing Makeup Transformation Of An Albino Lady by Oyindidi(f): 8:16pm On Jun 02, 2018
donstan18:
Makeup is obviously the reason most women are looking beautiful.
Una dey fall in love with make upgrin
Re: Actor Mike Godson Reacts To Amazing Makeup Transformation Of An Albino Lady by delugajackson: 8:18pm On Jun 02, 2018
Ladies been decieving guys with makeup since 19-kókóro. The worst is when you see them under street lights. They be looking like they just fell from the high heavens.

As a sharp guy, If you're driving in gear 3 then you gotta slow down, man. Wind-up and say "Hello sweetie. Why's a pretty girl like you trekking? Hop-in let me give you a ride." I swear, girls love hearing that shít. I heard it gets them wet, that and when they see you counting a lot of money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actor Mike Godson Reacts To Amazing Makeup Transformation Of An Albino Lady by donstan18: 8:21pm On Jun 02, 2018
Oyindidi:
Una dey fall in love with make upgrin

Yea, it sometimes makes ladies look beautiful and presentable.

But this one is pure scam, meet a pretty lady at night, go in with her because she looks good and wake up with a monster beside you.

Ah swear, na hot oil go follow em body sharp sharp embarassed
Re: Actor Mike Godson Reacts To Amazing Makeup Transformation Of An Albino Lady by Oyindidi(f): 8:27pm On Jun 02, 2018
donstan18:

Yea, it sometimes makes ladies look beautiful and presentable.

But this one is pure scam, meet a pretty lady at night, go in with her because she looks good and wake up with a monster beside you.

Ah swear, na hot oil go follow em body sharp sharp embarassed
Na to scream for help be thatgrin no girl dey get pimples again grin
Re: Actor Mike Godson Reacts To Amazing Makeup Transformation Of An Albino Lady by donstan18: 8:33pm On Jun 02, 2018
Oyindidi:
Na to scream for help be thatgrin no girl dey get pimples again grin

Lol, scream for help grin Wetin I wan tell people say dey make me shout cheesy cheesy

You people should take it easy biko, not after your family and friends must have praised you for marrying a beautiful woman on your wedding day, then when they pay an unexpected visit, they'll think you've married a monster without letting them know. shocked

No babe get pimples on social media, is God not a wonderful God? grin
Re: Actor Mike Godson Reacts To Amazing Makeup Transformation Of An Albino Lady by Oyindidi(f): 8:43pm On Jun 02, 2018
donstan18:

Lol, scream for help grin Wetin I wan tell people say dey make me shout cheesy cheesy

You people should take it easy biko, not after your family and friends must have praised you for marrying a beautiful woman on your wedding day, then when they pay an unexpected visit, they'll think you've married a monster without letting them know. shocked

I'm not among jare, the only makeup I wear is smile. I no dey wear makeup
Re: Actor Mike Godson Reacts To Amazing Makeup Transformation Of An Albino Lady by Oyindidi(f): 8:45pm On Jun 02, 2018
donstan18:

You go see girl you know wey black before don turn oyibo.

Hahahahaha.. Deceitgrin
Re: Actor Mike Godson Reacts To Amazing Makeup Transformation Of An Albino Lady by donstan18: 8:57pm On Jun 02, 2018
Oyindidi:
I'm not among jare, the only makeup I wear is smile. I no dey wear makeup
Wow! perfect and nice, it's very rare to see a lady who believes in "Smile" alone, very rare, that's nice of you, I commend that kiss

Oyindidi:
You go see girl you know wey black before don turn oyibo.

Hahahahaha.. Deceitgrin

Lol, that's the problem, always wanting to look light skinned with cream and makeup to impress. God help us.

I blame guyz shaa cheesy cheesy Because that's what lots of them likes, na dem cause am(Including me) grin
Re: Actor Mike Godson Reacts To Amazing Makeup Transformation Of An Albino Lady by Oyindidi(f): 9:02pm On Jun 02, 2018
donstan18:

Wow! perfect and nice, it's very rare to see a lady who believes in "Smile" alone, very rare, that's nice of you, I commend that kiss

Lol, that's the problem, always wanting to look light skinned with cream and makeup to impress. God help us.

I blame guyz shaa cheesy cheesy Because that's what lots of them likes, na dem cause am(Including me) grin
I like my natural look.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actor Mike Godson Reacts To Amazing Makeup Transformation Of An Albino Lady by greenmonk: 9:59pm On Jun 02, 2018
Oyindidi:
I like my natural look.
The pictures are not the same person. Look at the ears.
Re: Actor Mike Godson Reacts To Amazing Makeup Transformation Of An Albino Lady by Gistformant: 10:54am On Jun 03, 2018
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Actress Moesha Boduong Want Us To See Her Hip Tattoos VIDEO / PHOTO: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Sister Slay For The 2018 AMVCA / Veteran Actor, Adebayo Salami And His Children Spend Time At The Beach - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.