Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,921 members, 7,835,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Python Killed In A Church This Night (Photos) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Python Killed In A Church This Night (Photos) (56039 Views)

Python Killed In Ikorodu / Huge Python Killed In Ibafo, Ogun Behind A Church (Photos) / 100-Year-Old Python Killed In Okigwe, Imo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Python Killed In A Church This Night (Photos) by Bridget95(f): 3:29am On Jun 03, 2018
this is serious.
Re: Python Killed In A Church This Night (Photos) by Deltatoto: 3:59am On Jun 03, 2018
Junior66:

That snake is no python. We kill it often in my area and we have never for once seen a python around. That is the largest size that snake can get.
u said it’s no python so what’s it
Re: Python Killed In A Church This Night (Photos) by tunjijones(m): 4:47am On Jun 03, 2018
emeijeh:
As Lalasticlala don marry so, he go still get time for snake so?!

Op, is the church in the midst of a forest?

U sure say no be snake girl lala marry?
Re: Python Killed In A Church This Night (Photos) by snoopabey: 4:49am On Jun 03, 2018
YOU HAVE KILLED PERSON, YOU SHOULD BE CHARGED FOR MURDER
Re: Python Killed In A Church This Night (Photos) by Follygunners: 5:05am On Jun 03, 2018
abbaapple:
angry

That's a setan not phyton please! embarassed

Yaba Left V.I.P
Re: Python Killed In A Church This Night (Photos) by OgahBohz: 5:06am On Jun 03, 2018
nabegibeg:

You killed a snake and gave God glory

The life that you cannot create nor give you extinguished

what if you had allowed the snake live and still give God glory

Too much sense will not kill you oo ...
you for be babas special adviser on technical matters ..
Re: Python Killed In A Church This Night (Photos) by OgahBohz: 5:08am On Jun 03, 2018
Bridget95:
this is serious.
what is serious?
the snake or the church ...
Re: Python Killed In A Church This Night (Photos) by Nobody: 5:39am On Jun 03, 2018
God gave you victory?

Damn You religion. See what youve done.
Re: Python Killed In A Church This Night (Photos) by nabegibeg: 6:00am On Jun 03, 2018
OgahBohz:

Too much sense will not kill you oo ...

you for be babas special adviser on technical matters ..

Ink dey your brain
Re: Python Killed In A Church This Night (Photos) by troublemakea(m): 6:13am On Jun 03, 2018
frowland:
God gave you victory over harmless python? Indeed you guys are completely brainwashed.

get some education bud.....your really lagging
Re: Python Killed In A Church This Night (Photos) by troublemakea(m): 6:16am On Jun 03, 2018
frowland:

What a total and complete hogwash. It's a python, alright? The worst it can do is twist it does not have fangs. You guys should stop acting primitive. Python bite? Haha...now I understand the type of jokers who comment on nairaland.

he
Re: Python Killed In A Church This Night (Photos) by troublemakea(m): 6:16am On Jun 03, 2018
frowland:

What a total and complete hogwash. It's a python, alright? The worst it can do is twist it does not have fangs. You guys should stop acting primitive. Python bite? Haha...now I understand the type of jokers who comment on nairaland.

he was talking abou snakes in general not just the python

get some education bud

1 Like

Re: Python Killed In A Church This Night (Photos) by gonkin(m): 6:36am On Jun 03, 2018
Oche211:
See the huge snake i killed in my cousin's church this night.

The church is close to my house and we were setting up the new musical equipment the church bought and testing it late into the night.

After we were done, we decide to play some songs a little. We later put "victory" by Eben on continous play while we danced.

When we were done, he wanted to go put off the generator when he ran back that there's a big snake already in the church going towards the children church.
I ran out, found a stick and got back into the church bt i first freaked out when i came face to face with the snake bt had to summon courage when i saw the snake trying to escape.

The first strike caught it well, subsequent ones killed it.
We had to burn it even in the rain but it didn't burn completely.

We'll continue the burning tomorrow.

Indeed, God gave us victory.

Nigerians we assume all snakes are venomous.

1 Like

Re: Python Killed In A Church This Night (Photos) by Nobody: 7:06am On Jun 03, 2018
I'm pretty sure today in church . The pastor will talk about it he will give a 'testimony'. And they will all allude it to a demonic attack from the pit of hell. But because they were up all night singing praise and worship. They will all assume God gave them 'Victory' and more holy water will sell. undecided But what really happened was, as a nocturnal and ectothermic animal. It is more active at night so it can hunt and also hide from predators ( like humans) . By dawn it would have gone back into hiding...it was just exhibiting it's natural tendencies it meant no harm. It's we humans that continue to encroach on their habitat. Murderers!

1 Like

Re: Python Killed In A Church This Night (Photos) by adeoba2008(m): 7:07am On Jun 03, 2018
This is the devil visiting the garden of Eden. La-la how market?
Re: Python Killed In A Church This Night (Photos) by redsun(m): 7:17am On Jun 03, 2018
It could have been controlling the rats population in the church, now that you killed it,you will need more rat poison and traps. Pythons are brilliant pest controllers that harmless to humans. Unless of course you are talking of African rock python that are rarely seen.
Re: Python Killed In A Church This Night (Photos) by Timijo(m): 7:33am On Jun 03, 2018
Oche211:
See the huge snake i killed in my cousin's church this night.

The church is close to my house and we were setting up the new musical equipment the church bought and testing it late into the night.

After we were done, we decide to play some songs a little. We later put "victory" by Eben on continous play while we danced.

When we were done, he wanted to go put off the generator when he ran back that there's a big snake already in the church going towards the children church.
I ran out, found a stick and got back into the church bt i first freaked out when i came face to face with the snake bt had to summon courage when i saw the snake trying to escape.

The first strike caught it well, subsequent ones killed it.
We had to burn it even in the rain but it didn't burn completely.

We'll continue the burning tomorrow.

Indeed, God gave us victory.
Thank God the beast did not bite anybody.

Help me thank God too.

This kind God ooo
I never see your type ooo
This kind God ooo
Blessed be thy holy name.

I'm alive today only because of His grace.
I'm alive today because God kept me.
Heavenly Father, I give you thanks for the gift of live and health. Blessed be thy holy name.
Happy birthday to myself and all my living birthday mates.
Nairalanders, today is my birthday. Show me some love.

1 Like

Re: Python Killed In A Church This Night (Photos) by Smarkie: 7:43am On Jun 03, 2018
thou shall not kill
Re: Python Killed In A Church This Night (Photos) by 1shortblackboy: 7:47am On Jun 03, 2018
Checked86:
what is harmless about snake? Everyone wants to sound Western. Animal righ activists everywhere.
don't be ignorant please. Being knowledgeable is not being western. A little python can't harm u. They have no poisons, they don't strike, they are constrictors and u are too big for it to constrict and swallow. Why do u think people always have pet pythons ? Please have sense o

1 Like

Re: Python Killed In A Church This Night (Photos) by Marotzke(m): 7:51am On Jun 03, 2018
So no one ever heard the name Boa constrictor?
Python here Anaconda there.
If you see python, do you think you can stand?

1 Like

Re: Python Killed In A Church This Night (Photos) by xcuggsm(m): 7:51am On Jun 03, 2018
Emmy9ite:
Lasticlala Gospel Ministries Incorporated!
The snake came to greet the founding father..lol
Lalasticlala Gospel whaaatt?? How can a confirmed snake pepper soup eating babalawo incarnate have a Gospel ministry?? Abegii undecided

Also, did I just read somewhere on this thread that "Lalasticlala is now married"? What the hell happened to his other wives OR has he finally succeeded in marrying one of the released Dapchi girls that Lai Mohammed promised him?? cheesy
Re: Python Killed In A Church This Night (Photos) by Temple1288(m): 8:18am On Jun 03, 2018
Jidibia:

Initially, I had wanted to ignore your post but I feel I should let you know that you should free yourself from bigotry. You called that snake harmless? Recently, a boy died as a result of a snake bite. Why do you guys always hide under the keyboard to type nonsense? You are the brainwashed one here. Tomorrow you will still tell us that scorpion is harmless if someone comes glorifying God for killing a scorpion. Please think before you speak okay.

Pythons ain't Harmful at all....
Re: Python Killed In A Church This Night (Photos) by zomoears(m): 8:23am On Jun 03, 2018
frowland:
God gave you victory over harmless python? Indeed you guys are completely brainwashed.

Do you recall what happened the last time a python danced in naija?

Harmless python kwa... grin
Re: Python Killed In A Church This Night (Photos) by Temple1288(m): 8:26am On Jun 03, 2018
Killing God's creature and thanking him...

One day God ll make u a prey and the person ll also thank God
Re: Python Killed In A Church This Night (Photos) by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 03, 2018
1shortblackboy:
a harmless python
When he swallow u, u go know how far
Re: Python Killed In A Church This Night (Photos) by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 03, 2018
nabegibeg:

You killed a snake and gave God glory

The life that you cannot create nor give you extinguished

what if you had allowed the snake live and still give God glory

He gave God the glory because he had just saved someone's life
Re: Python Killed In A Church This Night (Photos) by Francisayo(m): 9:41am On Jun 03, 2018
NotBeenPaid:
Another snake thread....
[img]https:///media/1-08-2018/_UJxH7.gif[/img]

Can't stop laughing
Re: Python Killed In A Church This Night (Photos) by isahsalee: 10:12am On Jun 03, 2018
Why killing innocent creature that came to praise and worship God?. Nonsense
Re: Python Killed In A Church This Night (Photos) by enemona123: 11:02am On Jun 03, 2018
emeijeh:
As Lalasticlala don marry so, he go still get time for snake so?!

Op, is the church in the midst of a forest?

The snake also came to worship. And u killed her. Humans are wicked
Re: Python Killed In A Church This Night (Photos) by DSS1335: 11:04am On Jun 03, 2018
noble2faith:

D way pple dey use dis guy's pics do meme no b here. Na who d guy b?

Even me wan know. Though, seems like the guy is autistic
Re: Python Killed In A Church This Night (Photos) by petenweke: 2:48pm On Jun 03, 2018
Are we sure that's not the pastor of the church who can't chafe back to himself? These churches are demonic you know?
Anyway it looks good enough for making shoes and belts
Re: Python Killed In A Church This Night (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 5:03pm On Jun 03, 2018
He came forf service

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of The Puff-Adder (Snake) Killed In My Compound / See This Hilarious Signboard Seen In Warri / What Is Wrong In Asking Someone "How Was Your Night?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.