Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,419 members, 7,958,239 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:11 AM

If You Get Someone Pregnant, Must You Marry? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Get Someone Pregnant, Must You Marry? (2673 Views)

If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? / Before You Marry As A Man / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Get Someone Pregnant, Must You Marry? by staytravel: 11:28pm On Jun 02, 2018
Re: If You Get Someone Pregnant, Must You Marry? by DejiSantos: 1:24am On Jun 03, 2018
Depends on the woman surely?
Re: If You Get Someone Pregnant, Must You Marry? by GeeOh(f): 3:11pm On Jun 03, 2018
Nope,one of the reasons fot many baby mama

1 Like

Re: If You Get Someone Pregnant, Must You Marry? by Ishilove: 3:12pm On Jun 03, 2018
If you know you have no intention of wifing her then use protection or zip the fvck up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Get Someone Pregnant, Must You Marry? by lilyheaven: 7:54pm On Jun 03, 2018
No
Re: If You Get Someone Pregnant, Must You Marry? by OrangeOlamide: 8:45pm On Jun 03, 2018
Life happens loooool

Ishilove:
If you know you have no intention of wifing her then use protection or zip the fvck up

1 Like

Re: If You Get Someone Pregnant, Must You Marry? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 03, 2018
If you see woman you are attracted to, must you sleep with her?

3 Likes

Re: If You Get Someone Pregnant, Must You Marry? by peacengine(m): 9:10pm On Jun 03, 2018
Has the two not become one already?
Re: If You Get Someone Pregnant, Must You Marry? by donstan18: 9:29pm On Jun 03, 2018
Ishilove:

The woman should ask for protection or close her legs.

Since when did sex become an agreement for marriage.

Close your legs and keep your virginity for marriage. PERIOD!

1 Like

Re: If You Get Someone Pregnant, Must You Marry? by Ishilove: 10:19pm On Jun 03, 2018
donstan18:

The woman should ask for protection or close her legs.

Since when did sex become an agreement for marriage.

Close your legs and keep your virginity for marriage. PERIOD!
So the men have no responsibility in preventing pregnancy? So even if the women don't ask, the men cannot borrow themselves brain and use protection??

3 Likes

Re: If You Get Someone Pregnant, Must You Marry? by donstan18: 10:22pm On Jun 03, 2018
Ishilove:

So the men have no responsibility in preventing pregnancy? So even if the women don't ask, the men cannot borrow themselves brain and use protection??

I had to quote you because you made a one-sided comment.

2 Likes

Re: If You Get Someone Pregnant, Must You Marry? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 03, 2018
Ishilove:

This is why they are scared of women's rights. In obodo oyibo, the woman will slam you with child support. You will learn to zip or wear umbrella by force.

2 Likes

Re: If You Get Someone Pregnant, Must You Marry? by Ishilove: 10:37pm On Jun 03, 2018
donstan18:

I had to quote you because you made a one-sided comment.
It's not one-sided. Unwanted pregnancies are a result of the irresponsibility of two adults and they should be made to bear the consequences of their actions.
Re: If You Get Someone Pregnant, Must You Marry? by Ishilove: 10:39pm On Jun 03, 2018
oyb:

This is why they are scared of women's rights. In obodo oyibo, the woman will slam you with child support. You will learn to zip or wear umbrella by force.
Baby mama and papa are both mad. Awon oloshi gbogbo
Re: If You Get Someone Pregnant, Must You Marry? by donstan18: 10:45pm On Jun 03, 2018
Ishilove:

It's not one-sided. Unwanted pregnancies are a result of the irresponsibility of two adults and they should be made to bear the consequences of their actions.
That's why you should make a balanced comment.

Below shows how one-sided your were. No atom of blames on the females partner, just the guy alone.

Accept your errors and stop contradicting yourself.

Ishilove:

1 Like

Re: If You Get Someone Pregnant, Must You Marry? by kmaster007: 11:24pm On Jun 03, 2018
no be by force.... mistake meant to b hppn expecially a girl who u don't luv at all... and wen d girl tell you am keeping it..
Re: If You Get Someone Pregnant, Must You Marry? by Ishilove: 7:34am On Jun 04, 2018
donstan18:

That's why you should make a balanced comment.

Below shows how one-sided your were. No atom of blames on the females partner, just the guy alone.

Accept your errors and stop contradicting yourself.

I am not contradicting myself. Who asked a question? Is it not a man? The question is being asked from the POV of a man so I directed the answer to men.

I am responsible for what I write, not what you understand. Have a good day

1 Like

Re: If You Get Someone Pregnant, Must You Marry? by Diamond23(f): 8:57am On Jun 04, 2018
If am to be a guy, I wouldn’t want ma first blood to be raised outside xo I will only impregnate d one I can take home to mama!
Re: If You Get Someone Pregnant, Must You Marry? by KanwuliaExtra: 10:13am On Jun 04, 2018
Hell no!
Marriage for the sake of pregnancy?
Abeg take care of the kids involved.
Simple. kiss

Marriage takes commitment.
Phocking does not.

If you born pikin, take care of am.
Nobody cares if you get married or you are already married. kiss

1 Like

Re: If You Get Someone Pregnant, Must You Marry? by KanwuliaExtra: 10:15am On Jun 04, 2018
Hell no!
Marriage for the sake of pregnancy?
Abeg take care of the kids involved.
Simple. kiss

Marriage takes commitment.
Phocking does not.
A phocking material does not equate to a marriage material.

Divorce rate na 50%. Why the rush to marry a crush? undecided

If you born pikin, take care of am.
Nobody cares if you get married or you are already married. kiss

3 Likes

Re: If You Get Someone Pregnant, Must You Marry? by ItzBIM(m): 10:30am On Jun 04, 2018
According to the bible yes
Re: If You Get Someone Pregnant, Must You Marry? by DejiSantos: 8:50pm On Jun 17, 2018
Pele loooooooooooooool

ItzBIM:
According to the bible yes
Re: If You Get Someone Pregnant, Must You Marry? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 17, 2018
You MUST take care of the pikin.

Everything else depends on the individual circumstances surrounding the situation.
Re: If You Get Someone Pregnant, Must You Marry? by DejiSantos: 7:02pm On Jun 21, 2018
I agree.

If you get a woman pregnant your responsibility is to the child marriage it totally optional.

Mindfulness:
You MUST take care of the pikin.

Everything else depends on the individual circumstances surrounding the situation.
Re: If You Get Someone Pregnant, Must You Marry? by oweniwe(m): 10:10pm On Jun 21, 2018
Ishilove:

I am responsible for what I write, not what you understand.

Ojigbi jigbi...

grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Get Someone Pregnant, Must You Marry? by Saff(f): 9:38am On Jun 22, 2018
No
Re: If You Get Someone Pregnant, Must You Marry? by DejiSantos: 11:46pm On Jun 27, 2018
grin
Saff:
No
Re: If You Get Someone Pregnant, Must You Marry? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 03, 2018
No! It is not a must that you marry her just because you got her pregnant, the most important thing is to help her in supporting that child.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Get Someone Pregnant, Must You Marry? by DejiSantos: 11:30am On Jul 15, 2018
I AGREE

mhd5757:
No! It is not a must that you marry her just because you got her pregnant, the most important thing is to help her in supporting that child.
Re: If You Get Someone Pregnant, Must You Marry? by Wilfredpat22(f): 1:07pm On Jul 15, 2018
Your responsibility is to the child and not the woman.

The woman can take care of herself obviously
Re: If You Get Someone Pregnant, Must You Marry? by OrangeOlamide: 10:21pm On Jul 23, 2018
Exactly!

Wilfredpat22:
Your responsibility is to the child and not the woman.

The woman can take care of herself obviously

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Disgraces Me Publicly / Who Knows Better,the Mother Or The Wife / At 24 She Already Has 6 Fatherless Children.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.