Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:56 AM

Nigerian Woman Cries Out After Buying Fake Blue Band(video) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nigerian Woman Cries Out After Buying Fake Blue Band(video) (19767 Views)

Wanted Pussy Riot Band Leader Escapes Russia By Wearing A Food Delivery Disguise / Pregnant Nigerian Woman Rescued From The Mediterranean Sea / Nigerian Army Band Dazzles At The Annual Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Cries Out After Buying Fake Blue Band(video) by solidifi: 11:54am On Jun 03, 2018
Madam I beg you, you mustn't make a video post to show some form of ignorance. Yes, we known there're a lot of fake products nowadays.
But please do convince yourself more by putting that your blue band onto a hot plate or pot (not hot water) and see if it will turn to vegetable oil form or not.
If it turns to oil, then there's not wrong with it.
Re: Nigerian Woman Cries Out After Buying Fake Blue Band(video) by Mightyify(m): 11:58am On Jun 03, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Wtf, isn't it too early for you to be begging?

Jeez, go get a job and stop begging online.

I'm so shock oh....good people still exist in this country. Two people just sent me money. I really appreciate Henry and Gbadamosi. God bless
Re: Nigerian Woman Cries Out After Buying Fake Blue Band(video) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 03, 2018
Mightyify:

I'm so shock oh....good people still exist in this country. Two people just sent me money. I really appreciate Henry and Gbadamosi. God bless

sad

Oga its enough na.

Enjoy your awoof

I hope you do same for others
Re: Nigerian Woman Cries Out After Buying Fake Blue Band(video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:14pm On Jun 03, 2018
bigtt76:
This is normal naaaa! Made from dehydrated eggs and widely used abroad in cake, muffins and other pastries undecided ...Google is your friend when in doubt!

Guess it was strange to me cos of the person selling it, he was carrying a stove and a speaker in some tattered clothes going from house to house!

It was when I travelled abroad sometimes ago that I saw the liquid one, I still have 2 packs in the fridge at the moment, but yet to come across the powder one sha!
Re: Nigerian Woman Cries Out After Buying Fake Blue Band(video) by Memyselfu2009(m): 3:17pm On Jun 03, 2018
johnnyvid:
Nigerian Woman Cries Out After Buying Fake Blue Band. we must be very careful in any products we buy in the market. watch the video below.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SolISzy8Gag

It's so so unfortunate that's some ladies don't know how to cook you put blue band in a hot water and you say is fake.
Madam for your information there are two types of blue band one for bread and the other for cooking
The blue band for bread contain less fat so it's not advisable you cook with it. But the blue band for cooking contains more fat. So madam get your facts right I don't work with blue band but I hate when people spoil brands due to there ingorance. Kindly do a proper investigation before mis informing the general public.
Re: Nigerian Woman Cries Out After Buying Fake Blue Band(video) by miky(m): 6:12pm On Jun 03, 2018
Thats normal

Hydophobic vs Hydrophilic

If you know understand this simple theory, you are one of the few HOPES we have in nigeria!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Harris Tells Netanyahu 'it Is Time' To End War In Gaza / Former VP, Pence: History Will Hold Donald Trump Accountable For Jan 6 / Germany Says Sanctions Will Only Be Lifted After Russian Withdrawal From Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.