Stats: 3,153,349 members, 7,819,247 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Ill Bliss: "My Wife Helped Me To Achieve Massive Weight Loss" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ill Bliss: "My Wife Helped Me To Achieve Massive Weight Loss" (32507 Views)

Olamide Helped Me, Many Artistes Become Successful Without Making Noise-Zlatan / The Reason For Adele's Massive Weight Loss Revealed / Ifu Ennada: Mercy Aigbe Helped Me Make Over A Million Naira In Less Than 24hrs (2) (3) (4)

Ill Bliss: "My Wife Helped Me To Achieve Massive Weight Loss" by goldcoinhub: 8:06am On Jun 03, 2018
Popular Nigerian rapper, Ill Bliss, used to have a big stature, and that was the main reason why friends and associates called him Oga Boss. But in recent times, the actor has reduced in size and he has attributed the weight loss to his wife.

While speaking with Sunday Scoop, Ill Bliss said his wife was one of the reasons he had to do something about his size.

He said:

“Now, I run a lot and I try to stay fit. My wife told me I must do something about my size. She told me that whenever I took pictures, I looked like someone’s father. Even though I have reduced now, imagine I take a picture with Wizkid or Olamide; I will look like their father. I used to be bigger than this, but it was not working for me health wise.”

The rapper, however, stressed that he was not told by doctors to shed weight but a personal decision.

“Health is everything. I now feel like dying any day I don’t run. If you don’t go to the gym, it makes sense to do something that exercises your body. If sex works for you, do it but play safe,” he added.

Ill Bliss also recalled how everyone used to praise him as the Nigerian Notorious B.I.G. even though he knew they were only ridiculing him.

He said:

“Those days, I was a big man, people were hailing me as Notorious B.I.G. of Nigeria, but they were lying to me. They were only ridiculing me.

“For instance, look at Rick Ross and Fat Joe; they don’t want to be big any longer. How come they are now running from the same thing that made them a brand? If being big is such an important thing, why hasn’t the record company dropped Rick after he lost weight?”

https://lailasnews.com/how-my-wife-helped-me-to-achieve-massive-weight-loss-ill-bliss/

lalasticlala

Re: Ill Bliss: "My Wife Helped Me To Achieve Massive Weight Loss" by iGist: 8:09am On Jun 03, 2018
Re: Ill Bliss: "My Wife Helped Me To Achieve Massive Weight Loss" by toluxa1(m): 6:02pm On Jun 03, 2018
That's how it should be. Couples should present (shape) their partners to themselves in the image they desire. You make your husband what you want him to be, you make your wife and present her to your own self how you want her to be.

24 Likes

Re: Ill Bliss: "My Wife Helped Me To Achieve Massive Weight Loss" by bpalace(m): 6:02pm On Jun 03, 2018
Still searching to see the weight lost

47 Likes

Re: Ill Bliss: "My Wife Helped Me To Achieve Massive Weight Loss" by Babangida70(m): 6:02pm On Jun 03, 2018
Those days, I was a big man, people were hailing me as Notorious B.I.G. of Nigeria, but they were lying to me. They were only ridiculing me

grin cheesy grin

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ill Bliss: "My Wife Helped Me To Achieve Massive Weight Loss" by kramer: 6:03pm On Jun 03, 2018
goldcoinhub:
Popular Nigerian rapper, Ill Bliss, used to have a big stature

Buh he's still chubby though

[img]https://media./images/bf1487ecd691d7af8255732371ffbd6e/tenor.gif[/img]

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ill Bliss: "My Wife Helped Me To Achieve Massive Weight Loss" by Nairalandmentor(m): 6:03pm On Jun 03, 2018
Good for you. We accumulate fats when our rate of energy expenditure is far less than what we get from food we eat. So regular exercise and a balanced meal could do the magic.

Get a clean website design without advanced payments. Check my signature for more details and contact
Re: Ill Bliss: "My Wife Helped Me To Achieve Massive Weight Loss" by Teewhy2: 6:03pm On Jun 03, 2018
This kind body dey deceive people sometimes and also brings pride.
If you know you know
sometimes you might not have 3,000 Naira in your account but people will be begging to lend them $ 3,000 and when you tell them you don't have because of the body they will tell you, you are lying and say a whole big boi like you just say you don't want to lend us.
Also sometimes when you hangout with some of your slim friends who might be the one pay the bill the waiters give you more attention and brings your request faster than your slim friends thinking you are the chairman sponsoring the outing.
At the end Health is wealth so staying fit is more important.

21 Likes

Re: Ill Bliss: "My Wife Helped Me To Achieve Massive Weight Loss" by ZombiePUNISHER: 6:03pm On Jun 03, 2018
Story for the gods.....
Re: Ill Bliss: "My Wife Helped Me To Achieve Massive Weight Loss" by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:03pm On Jun 03, 2018
I see NO CHANGES Ill Bliss...
If you have done enough, you should have just let us see a before and after pic of you...... like this Rick Ross's you mentioned pic........ (A picture speaks more than A thousand words)........ wink

Re: Ill Bliss: "My Wife Helped Me To Achieve Massive Weight Loss" by Topccy007: 6:04pm On Jun 03, 2018
Where my binoculars?

Re: Ill Bliss: "My Wife Helped Me To Achieve Massive Weight Loss" by MrHighSea: 6:04pm On Jun 03, 2018
Maybe the system is steady
Weight loss = weight gain
Re: Ill Bliss: "My Wife Helped Me To Achieve Massive Weight Loss" by nwakibie3(m): 6:04pm On Jun 03, 2018
Everything for nairaland na news....
Re: Ill Bliss: "My Wife Helped Me To Achieve Massive Weight Loss" by Ugaboy: 6:04pm On Jun 03, 2018
Issorite... The real assurance... Not davido chioma dat wil carry heavy makeup up n down like mumu
Re: Ill Bliss: "My Wife Helped Me To Achieve Massive Weight Loss" by DonPikko: 6:04pm On Jun 03, 2018
Still Fat

Re: Ill Bliss: "My Wife Helped Me To Achieve Massive Weight Loss" by hopuhsirlor(m): 6:04pm On Jun 03, 2018
shey dis one shed weight like dis?

Re: Ill Bliss: "My Wife Helped Me To Achieve Massive Weight Loss" by NwaAmaikpe: 6:05pm On Jun 03, 2018

Lies Illbliss.
It's hunger that got you slim.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ill Bliss: "My Wife Helped Me To Achieve Massive Weight Loss" by gabazin080(m): 6:06pm On Jun 03, 2018
who is ill blizz again. na only tblizz I know.

BTW , no exercise or diet no make you shed weight faster or better than Regular FVCK
Re: Ill Bliss: "My Wife Helped Me To Achieve Massive Weight Loss" by dreamwords: 6:09pm On Jun 03, 2018
We prefer ur fat ass. It makes u look like a boss
Re: Ill Bliss: "My Wife Helped Me To Achieve Massive Weight Loss" by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 03, 2018
Ill Bliss oga boss... Capital Tee nine bukwa alobam!

Re: Ill Bliss: "My Wife Helped Me To Achieve Massive Weight Loss" by AkpaMgbor(m): 6:15pm On Jun 03, 2018
Even if it’s just a pound or two it is something worthwhile..your wife just saved your life, literally.
Re: Ill Bliss: "My Wife Helped Me To Achieve Massive Weight Loss" by Houseofglam7(f): 6:22pm On Jun 03, 2018
Awwwwwwwww kiss
Re: Ill Bliss: "My Wife Helped Me To Achieve Massive Weight Loss" by OboOlora(f): 6:22pm On Jun 03, 2018
Where’s the weight loss?

Re: Ill Bliss: "My Wife Helped Me To Achieve Massive Weight Loss" by mimimile93: 6:27pm On Jun 03, 2018
goldcoinhub:
Popular Nigerian rapper, Ill Bliss, used to have a big stature, and that was the main reason why friends and associates called him Oga Boss. But in recent times, the actor has reduced in size and he has attributed the weight loss to his wife.

While speaking with Sunday Scoop, Ill Bliss said his wife was one of the reasons he had to do something about his size.

He said:

The rapper, however, stressed that he was not told by doctors to shed weight but a personal decision.

Ill Bliss also recalled how everyone used to praise him as the Nigerian Notorious B.I.G. even though he knew they were only ridiculing him.

He said:

https://lailasnews.com/how-my-wife-helped-me-to-achieve-massive-weight-loss-ill-bliss/

lalasticlala

Popular what?
We don't know him here.
Re: Ill Bliss: "My Wife Helped Me To Achieve Massive Weight Loss" by donobilo(m): 6:32pm On Jun 03, 2018
Don't talk to our own I'll bliss like that, respect that man OK he ain't your mate?!!!
NwaAmaikpe:

Lies Illbliss.
It's hunger that got you slim.
Re: Ill Bliss: "My Wife Helped Me To Achieve Massive Weight Loss" by Pentools(m): 6:33pm On Jun 03, 2018
goldcoinhub:

He said:

He said:

lalasticlala

Where's the weight loss bikonu
Una see am

Re: Ill Bliss: "My Wife Helped Me To Achieve Massive Weight Loss" by Metuh: 6:34pm On Jun 03, 2018
post=68146954:
I see NO CHANGES Ill Bliss...
If you have done enough, you should have just let us see a before and after pic of you...... like this Rick Ross's you mentioned pic........ (A picture speaks more than A thousand words)........ wink

BMC looking for change

Re: Ill Bliss: "My Wife Helped Me To Achieve Massive Weight Loss" by Bolaji38(m): 6:34pm On Jun 03, 2018
kramer:

Buh he's still chubby though

[img]https://media./images/bf1487ecd691d7af8255732371ffbd6e/tenor.gif[/img]
lol..bad belle☺️

Re: Ill Bliss: "My Wife Helped Me To Achieve Massive Weight Loss" by ufuosman(m): 6:35pm On Jun 03, 2018
Kudos to her

Eucharia Anunobi's New Look: Hot Or Not? / Frank Edwards Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today / Forget About Billionaire Daughter, I Will Still Be Same If I Enter Forbes-MrEazi