Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,560 members, 7,850,926 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:55 AM

Checkout I Seems This Two Nellywood Actors Are Having Issues - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout I Seems This Two Nellywood Actors Are Having Issues (483 Views)

"75% Of Male Nollywood Actors Are Gay " Uche Maduagwu Makes Shocking Revelation / Some Of Our Childhood Favourite Actors Are Broke’ – Lilian Afegbai / These 10 Nigerian Actors Are Madly Rich - No. 1 Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Checkout I Seems This Two Nellywood Actors Are Having Issues by Bede123: 1:05pm On Jun 03, 2018
Popular Nigerian actor Chinedu Ikedieze popularly known as Aki, has addressed the rumours that he is having issues with Pawpaw.
It has been revealed that just recently, Chinedu Ikedieze, aka Aki, and Osita Iheme, aka Pawpaw, reunited on set after a long while they have acted together in a movie.

Years ago, the two actors were inseparable in movies and people loved them together.

Once you saw Aki, you would surely see Pawpaw. But as they grew older in the movie industry, they started doing things differently, which made the public to conclude that they had irreconcilable differences.

But while speaking with Sunday Scoop in this interview, Aki insisted there was no time he fought Pawpaw....READ ALL @:https://insurancenewsdesk..com/

(1) (Reply)

Falz Reacts To Group Ultimatum, Says Having Girls Dance Shaku Shaku In Hajib Was / #don't Watch If You Are Still Young #zodwa Wabantu Dance / Wizkid Set To Perform At The Opening Ceremony Of FIFA World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.