Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Tonto Dikeh Angry As Efe’s Album Is Crushed By Man - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Angry As Efe’s Album Is Crushed By Man (39866 Views)

Ayo Silver Animashaun Car Crushed By Trailer In Terrible Accident (Photos) / Zazuh Zeh Crooner, Portable Angry As Insinstag Restricts His Account (Video) / Blackface Angry As Faze Performs Plantashun Boiz Song Together With 2face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Angry As Efe’s Album Is Crushed By Man by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 03, 2018
See this mumu so because you went through stress to produce a crap I should now be frying my brain to listen to those horrible bullshït you want to feed me
Re: Tonto Dikeh Angry As Efe’s Album Is Crushed By Man by Mutemenot(m): 8:22pm On Jun 03, 2018
You dont force talent, Talent is inborn you only develop it but, Efe is practically forcing him self into music industry. I wish someone advised him to use the money clothing biz by now he would have bn a richer guy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Angry As Efe’s Album Is Crushed By Man by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:30pm On Jun 03, 2018
Alphafeezay:
Bad publicity is good publicity!!!

Efe will only go places!!

He needs to discover his talent first.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Angry As Efe’s Album Is Crushed By Man by Ruthluv4(f): 8:30pm On Jun 03, 2018
Eyaa dis is bad, even though d music is not good, he wouldn't have gone dat far, is actually evil or do u want our Fee to commit suicide? abeg oo

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Angry As Efe’s Album Is Crushed By Man by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 03, 2018
infonewsnigeria:
KOGI WEST SENATOR DINO MELAYE POSES WITH FAMILY

Senator Dino melaye who has been in the news for controversial reasons since his release from the custody of the Nigerian Police Force, today took to social media to show his fans and followers picture of him posing with his family. The senator who yesterday requested for a sit change in the senate (read news here if you missed)looks relaxed as he posed for a selfie.

source; https://www.infonewsnigeria.com/discussion/658/kogi-west-senator-dino-melaye-poses-with-family#latest
Why you no start thread? And the man no get wife?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Angry As Efe’s Album Is Crushed By Man by sexdoll: 8:31pm On Jun 03, 2018
is efe complaining?

why is tonto trying to cry more than the bereaved?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Angry As Efe’s Album Is Crushed By Man by Soulsymbol99: 8:32pm On Jun 03, 2018
..... And dat place be like yahoo Boys den angry all of em carry laptop undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Angry As Efe’s Album Is Crushed By Man by mimimile93: 8:40pm On Jun 03, 2018
Tessyama1:
From; Amagitesblog.com

A Nigerian man filmed himself crushing big brother Naija 2017 winner, Efe Ejeba's album.

This got actress, Tonto Dikeh livid and she has reacted and also reached out to Efe via her Instagram page.

Watch the video here; https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/06/tonto-dikeh-livid-after-man-videos-himself-crushing-bbnaija-efes-album.html

Is Efe the one bleeping this toto?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Angry As Efe’s Album Is Crushed By Man by Eponbubu: 8:40pm On Jun 03, 2018
Soulless:
RUBBISH!
NEXT NEWS PLEASE

Wats dis?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Angry As Efe’s Album Is Crushed By Man by menwongo(m): 8:44pm On Jun 03, 2018
missterious:
Lmao at "the sacrifices we make for you all". No one forced them to be entertainers, they're doing their job like every other person on earth. Why is she feeling like Mother Teresa?
I just weak oooo. Just wondering how they help us
Re: Tonto Dikeh Angry As Efe’s Album Is Crushed By Man by ibroauthen(m): 8:44pm On Jun 03, 2018
Tessyama1:
From; Amagitesblog.com

A Nigerian man filmed himself crushing big brother Naija 2017 winner, Efe Ejeba's album.

This got actress, Tonto Dikeh livid and she has reacted and also reached out to Efe via her Instagram page.

Watch the video here; https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/06/tonto-dikeh-livid-after-man-videos-himself-crushing-bbnaija-efes-album.html

Sacrifice for who?
Abi she dey kolo ni?
Na free una dey do am, or na free una dey give us?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Angry As Efe’s Album Is Crushed By Man by Neoteny(m): 8:45pm On Jun 03, 2018
He has the right to destroy what he paid for.

I don't imagine Nokia would go livid if i smash one of their phones.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Angry As Efe’s Album Is Crushed By Man by Egein(m): 8:46pm On Jun 03, 2018
I'm a big fan of Efe. I think he's the greatest out there. The lad is very talented...

He's talented at rubbish.
So whenever I'm in the mood for some rubbish, I listen to Efe's jams germs.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Angry As Efe’s Album Is Crushed By Man by BanevsJoker(m): 8:48pm On Jun 03, 2018
He didn't bother to make the sacrifice of spelling his album title correctly. I'm quite sure he can't spell logistics either. Mumu. I hope you haven't all that money on studio time.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Angry As Efe’s Album Is Crushed By Man by sod09(m): 8:57pm On Jun 03, 2018
They both the same who remember when tontolet released her own singles too..
My friend mother was in coma, immediately she heard the voice she came out of coma off the music and went back to coma cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Angry As Efe’s Album Is Crushed By Man by trapQ: 8:58pm On Jun 03, 2018
That was how Kanye said he puts his life on the line for his fans Everytime he does music or performs. It angered many people especially soldiers who actually put their lives on the line for their country.
missterious:
Lmao at "the sacrifices we make for you all". No one forced them to be entertainers, they're doing their job like every other person on earth. Why is she feeling like Mother Teresa?

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Angry As Efe’s Album Is Crushed By Man by greggng: 8:59pm On Jun 03, 2018
missterious:

You are acting your name. I doubt if you be real woman with conscience.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Angry As Efe’s Album Is Crushed By Man by IyamuBenedict(m): 9:00pm On Jun 03, 2018
You are just wayward and you will always be behind EfE. Jealousy and hate will never make you progress in Life

quote author=sigiyaya post=68150331]Looking at this Efe especially he physical appearance, dress code, musical career and even his songs so far i begin to wonder how he was able to convince Nigerians to vote for him in big brother Naija 2017 [/quote]
Re: Tonto Dikeh Angry As Efe’s Album Is Crushed By Man by vivypretty(f): 9:08pm On Jun 03, 2018
Munzy14:

hahahahaha maybe he is waiting for a collaboration with miracle on faromeh. lmaoooo
stop cyber bullying
Re: Tonto Dikeh Angry As Efe’s Album Is Crushed By Man by immortalcrown(m): 9:12pm On Jun 03, 2018
Now, I know her next crush. If you know, you know.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Angry As Efe’s Album Is Crushed By Man by jaxxy(m): 9:23pm On Jun 03, 2018
Tonto is very Empathetic.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Angry As Efe’s Album Is Crushed By Man by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 03, 2018
post=68150285:
Lol wink.
Guess those Yahoo boys will send some change to his economy in the morning
How many times would you be told that tweet was fake and perhaps you can’t use that to justify that persons wicked act.

Would you be happy if someone comes to buy your grills and call it trash to your face thereby causing a scene Let’s act like human for once mhen

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Angry As Efe’s Album Is Crushed By Man by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 03, 2018
grin
Some people got no chill after soaking garri in the morning, tapioca in the afternoon then going to Mama Nkechi to buy coke and bread
Mtn manage to dash you ten mb then you use that your useless china phone to bring down someones Hardwork
Efe is singing trash and making cool cash you when sabi sing wella enter studio make you sing let see if nor be only your family members go listen to your rubbish
Just a condom would have saved us from this mistake of a human being
#SAY_NO_TO_CYBER_BULLYING_IT_HURTS
Re: Tonto Dikeh Angry As Efe’s Album Is Crushed By Man by holyeye1989(m): 9:27pm On Jun 03, 2018
chriskosherbal:
Tonto is right here ...I guess that man went a bit too far.

Haha watin.

I beg make we hear word...tonto was talking based on her experience.....she Don try sing and we trash her trash.. .
Re: Tonto Dikeh Angry As Efe’s Album Is Crushed By Man by jaxxy(m): 9:30pm On Jun 03, 2018
trapQ:
That was how Kanye said he puts his life on the line for his fans Everytime he does music or performs. It angered many people especially soldiers who actually put their lives on the line for their country.

Soldiers aren't the only one putting their lives on the line for their country, doctors, nurses, scientists, Pilots, artistic people who go to extra and extreme lengths to perfect their crafts.

Thats why i always respect mj cos not every musician can do wat he did for music.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Angry As Efe’s Album Is Crushed By Man by holluphemydavid(m): 9:31pm On Jun 03, 2018
oshe11:
How far Teddy A' song sef abi im don swin away IN THE OCEAN?
Teddy A is super talented in music compare to Efe, check Teddy a music on YouTube to confirm
Re: Tonto Dikeh Angry As Efe’s Album Is Crushed By Man by holyeye1989(m): 9:32pm On Jun 03, 2018
Tonto sang trash and we put her where she belong.....she felt very bad....now efe Don come out with his own trash ....tonto knows how bad efe will feel cos we are letting him know that what he sang was and is bunch of trash....let him go and find his talent ...like tonto....as music is not in tonto blood so is efe....
Re: Tonto Dikeh Angry As Efe’s Album Is Crushed By Man by watchindelta(m): 9:37pm On Jun 03, 2018
So na Soo Many Nigerians fooool. So wety d man do good nawaho. No wonder d Coubtry is lik so. Everybody bad. What a shit..
Re: Tonto Dikeh Angry As Efe’s Album Is Crushed By Man by Thewesterner(m): 9:38pm On Jun 03, 2018
Soulless:
RUBBISH!
NEXT NEWS PLEASE
wow...

Soulless...

I am "Heartless"...

And I think we can complement each other

Re: Tonto Dikeh Angry As Efe’s Album Is Crushed By Man by ovieokodhi(m): 9:40pm On Jun 03, 2018
sigiyaya:
Looking at this Efe especially he physical appearance, dress code, musical career and even his songs so far i begin to wonder how he was able to convince Nigerians to vote for him in big brother Naija 2017
he won Tru emotional blackmail
Re: Tonto Dikeh Angry As Efe’s Album Is Crushed By Man by ATTITUDE2: 9:40pm On Jun 03, 2018
a typical 9ja pull him down syndrome. hate everywhere.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Bobrisky Hasn't Paid Ex-Gateman Jacob For 6months, Collected Money Dashed Him" / Francis Odega Beats His Wife, Daughter Cries Out Over School Fees / Chacha Eke Faani Is Pregnant Again Cradles Her Baby Bump In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.