Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Francis Odega Beats His Wife, Daughter Cries Out Over School Fees - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Francis Odega Beats His Wife, Daughter Cries Out Over School Fees (39837 Views)

Meet Ramsey Noah And His Family (Wife, Daughter And Sons) / Francis Odega Releases Daughter's School Name To Those Doubting He Paid Her Fees / Francis Odega Speaks On Beating His Wife And Kicking Her Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Francis Odega Beats His Wife, Daughter Cries Out Over School Fees by made4naijamusic: 9:22am On May 01, 2019
The daughter of actor Francis Odega of the “gerarahere” fame, has cried out to Nigerians to help prevail on him to pay her school fees, even as he has kicked her and her mom out of the house.

Giving details of what has been going on, one of Mr. Odega in-laws wrote: “My sister has been with Frances Odega for 15 years. When my sister met him he had nothing, then he was living at Mafoluku, #Oshodi, Lagos. .

Then, he only had a video club that wasn’t bringing enough money, so my sister started a salon in the same shop and was taking care of the family with the salon business.
Then things got very bad because he wasn’t getting any job and whenever my sister advises him to even go out to connect with colleagues that could probably help him, he would beat her up so badly.

When I was 14, I went to live with them at Aburu around lpaja and my sister was 8 months pregnant. She had to always visit the hospital because of the everyday beatings.

One faithful night, I was home sleeping and my sister was at the hospital, Mr Odega came home and tried to rape me and I managed to run out of the house.

So many times he has beaten my sister to the point that she will have to wake up at the hospital and each time all he will say is that my family will do nothing, that we don’t even have money to make any case with him.

Most times he locks her outside overnight and most times he will embarrass her in public by calling her name, stripping her naked, accusing her of so many things.

So this year, he sent her packing with her daughter, the only child they both have, but he has refused to pay her school fees. As for my sister, she wants nothing to do with him again because the embarrassment is too much.

He sleeps with the girls working for her. Even in the house they lived, he slept with a married woman and the husband saw them and sent the wife away. I can go on and on.

I want Nigerians to help us tell this man to pay her daughters school fees that’s all. Attached is a video of when he beat my sister and sent her packing after locking her out for two nights.

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/actor-francis-odegas-daughter-cries-out-as-he-beats-her-mom-and-kicks-them-out/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlK9qDPNagk

1 Share

Re: Francis Odega Beats His Wife, Daughter Cries Out Over School Fees by made4naijamusic: 9:22am On May 01, 2019
Re: Francis Odega Beats His Wife, Daughter Cries Out Over School Fees by MrSensor(m): 9:28am On May 01, 2019
From my view, this younger sister of of Odega's wife seems to be a problem. She also claim that Odega almost rape her. I dont believe her nonsense story. She was there on her evil mission to rip that family apart. Ugly thing

82 Likes 1 Share

Re: Francis Odega Beats His Wife, Daughter Cries Out Over School Fees by Kampack: 9:33am On May 01, 2019
Believe these stories cooked by women at your own peril. Always one sided. Probably, madam runs her mouth rudely as dude is practically struggling to make ends meet. Perhaps, out of frustration of working so hard and making barely a little, dude cant stand a nagging woman who wouldnt flinch at calling him names for not being as rich as some peers in nollywood grin. The rest na slap, when mouth runs too much grin.
This is always the true story. We know!

Women, pls be patient when hubby is not coming home with wads of cash. Stop comparing him with others and we know you cant stop nagging, but pls nag with moderation. Dont bring in family members to your challenges, they will only help blow it out of proportion -especially the female ones angry. My 2pence.

143 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Francis Odega Beats His Wife, Daughter Cries Out Over School Fees by Bigcake: 9:33am On May 01, 2019
Simply telling your sister "gerara here".

9 Likes

Re: Francis Odega Beats His Wife, Daughter Cries Out Over School Fees by Nobody: 9:35am On May 01, 2019
Funny actor but doesn't seem like the wicked type shocked

9 Likes

Re: Francis Odega Beats His Wife, Daughter Cries Out Over School Fees by MrSensor(m): 9:36am On May 01, 2019
To: queensera

I'm the area father

1 Like

Re: Francis Odega Beats His Wife, Daughter Cries Out Over School Fees by Kampack: 9:46am On May 01, 2019
MrSensor:
From my view, this younger sister of of Odega's wife seems to be a problem. She also claim that Odega almost rape her. I dont believe her nonsense story.

Dont be surprised, she might even be the one fueling commotion between the couple. These types will gossip the hubby to the sister and vice versa grin. Just a resolvable family issue and pronto, she has brought it to social media. Amebo!

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Francis Odega Beats His Wife, Daughter Cries Out Over School Fees by Nobody: 9:58am On May 01, 2019
If what the sister said is true, then that man is a monster, very stupid and coward, why beat a woman. Besides the woman too is stupid, someone has been treating you like a slave, beating you as if you don't have a life, yet you stayed him, you better thank your head that you're still alive and run for you dear life sad

10 Likes

Re: Francis Odega Beats His Wife, Daughter Cries Out Over School Fees by Danielawrence(m): 10:01am On May 01, 2019
I know the man then was staying a street away from my street and the shop was in between my street and is sha.

6 Likes

Re: Francis Odega Beats His Wife, Daughter Cries Out Over School Fees by GistmoreNG: 10:14am On May 01, 2019
cool
Re: Francis Odega Beats His Wife, Daughter Cries Out Over School Fees by OKorowanta: 10:19am On May 01, 2019
Too bad!
I thought its just one of those movies.
You need to watch the video before you comment.
Those of you up there insulting the in-law never click to see the video because una won rush comment.
This should be condemned in its entirety.
Dis is somebody dat got endorsed by Etisalat to be a role model and ambassador.
There are other ways to settle rifts.
He was even threatening to stab both of them again after stabbing the wife initially.
He don fall him hand.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Francis Odega Beats His Wife, Daughter Cries Out Over School Fees by bryne91: 10:32am On May 01, 2019
Jeeez....too bad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Francis Odega Beats His Wife, Daughter Cries Out Over School Fees by ainas247: 10:32am On May 01, 2019
Re: Francis Odega Beats His Wife, Daughter Cries Out Over School Fees by HARDBUOI: 10:33am On May 01, 2019
angry
Re: Francis Odega Beats His Wife, Daughter Cries Out Over School Fees by Ciaos: 10:33am On May 01, 2019
Plenty people dieing in silence all in the name of marriage. Their family won't do anything really like he said because if they could, she and her sister would have left him long ago.They brought pictures and video out because he is a celebrity. Make una gerara here jor!!!

7 Likes

Re: Francis Odega Beats His Wife, Daughter Cries Out Over School Fees by sparog(m): 10:35am On May 01, 2019
Every aboki with him kettle
Re: Francis Odega Beats His Wife, Daughter Cries Out Over School Fees by rusher14: 10:35am On May 01, 2019
grin

6 Likes

Re: Francis Odega Beats His Wife, Daughter Cries Out Over School Fees by Codes151(m): 10:35am On May 01, 2019
Maybe the wife believes the sisters story.
Re: Francis Odega Beats His Wife, Daughter Cries Out Over School Fees by Dannyset(m): 10:35am On May 01, 2019
Once Nigerians take up this case, Mr Gerarahere is finished. He will lose contracts and probably return to square one.

No to domestic violence!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Francis Odega Beats His Wife, Daughter Cries Out Over School Fees by marvel2011(m): 10:36am On May 01, 2019
made4naijamusic:
I say Gera out Hera here
Re: Francis Odega Beats His Wife, Daughter Cries Out Over School Fees by espn(m): 10:37am On May 01, 2019
dem problem...
Re: Francis Odega Beats His Wife, Daughter Cries Out Over School Fees by jose000: 10:38am On May 01, 2019
this is so distasteful coming from someone i respect in nollywood

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Francis Odega Beats His Wife, Daughter Cries Out Over School Fees by HitSong: 10:39am On May 01, 2019
They should all gerarahere mehn grin
Re: Francis Odega Beats His Wife, Daughter Cries Out Over School Fees by bigdot1759(m): 10:41am On May 01, 2019
Na wa for some women ooooo
Fare women running salon oooo

2 Likes

Re: Francis Odega Beats His Wife, Daughter Cries Out Over School Fees by positivelord: 10:42am On May 01, 2019
So funny..a man nicknamed "gerrarhere" in movie kicking his family out in real life..

4 Likes

Re: Francis Odega Beats His Wife, Daughter Cries Out Over School Fees by Nobody: 10:43am On May 01, 2019
Gerrarahere mhen.

Meanwhile Samsung galaxy s4 is available @ a very cheap price. Dm 0902 739 3210 for more details
Re: Francis Odega Beats His Wife, Daughter Cries Out Over School Fees by Mariangeles(f): 10:43am On May 01, 2019
Why am I not surprised ?

He seems like the type . angry

3 Likes

Re: Francis Odega Beats His Wife, Daughter Cries Out Over School Fees by Monaco2(m): 10:44am On May 01, 2019
Lol art imitating life

C as he b like say na film grin d way d guy dey do for film na e Dey do for life cheesy

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kunle Afolayan Takes His Children On Family Trip To Hometown Agbamu, Kwara / Banky W Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today (Pictures, Video) / Wizkid Sits On A Toilet On The Cover Of Fab Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.