Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Which Social Media Account Is The Most Interesting To You? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Social Media Account Is The Most Interesting To You? (541 Views)

Post The Most Interesting Thread You've Read On Nairaland / My Account Is Credited With 10,000 This Mourning By Unknown Person / Which Social Media Do You Open First When You Wake Up In The Morning? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Social Media Account Is The Most Interesting To You? by Shobizz(m): 3:24pm On Jun 03, 2018
Which Social Media Account is the most interesting to you?

Over the month I found Facebook boring.

Facebook

Twitter

Whatsapp

Nairaland

Instagram
Re: Which Social Media Account Is The Most Interesting To You? by KAYSANTOS: 3:30pm On Jun 03, 2018
Shobizz:
Which Social Media Account is the most interesting to you?

Over the month I found Facebook boring.

Facebook

Twitter

Whatsapp

Nairaland

Instagram

Twitter

2 Likes

Re: Which Social Media Account Is The Most Interesting To You? by Donald95(m): 3:32pm On Jun 03, 2018
Nairaland.

At least my opinion is not restricted to a particular page neither is my posts restricted to only my friends

1 Like

Re: Which Social Media Account Is The Most Interesting To You? by Shobizz(m): 3:40pm On Jun 03, 2018
To be honest I will say it Whatapp & Twitter

1. Whatsapp :everywhere I go

2. Nairaland: My mood count on this

3. Twitter: @ work

4. Instagram: once in blue moon

5. FacebooK: Deactivated
Re: Which Social Media Account Is The Most Interesting To You? by iceboy4752(m): 6:32am On Jun 04, 2018
Twitter is more exhilirating. You'll hardly see kids posting and tagging you for nonsense.
Re: Which Social Media Account Is The Most Interesting To You? by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:33am On Jun 04, 2018
have you heard of one called REAL LIFE?
Re: Which Social Media Account Is The Most Interesting To You? by Shobizz(m): 2:11pm On Jun 04, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
have you heard of one called REAL LIFE?

(1) (Reply)

Do You Do Too Much For Your Children? / Playboi Carti – Check / Nairalanders Pls Help To Confirm The Authenticity Of This Email

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.