Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Invest In A Quality And Professional Graphics Design For Your Ideas Or Business - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Invest In A Quality And Professional Graphics Design For Your Ideas Or Business (991 Views)

Classic 3bedroom Bungalow/flat Architectural Design For Half Plot Of Land / Investment Ideas Or Business With 1million Naira / Invest In A Quality And Professional Website Webdesign Service. 29% OFF Promo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invest In A Quality And Professional Graphics Design For Your Ideas Or Business by DigitalGenius: 4:55pm On Nov 19, 2018
INTRO:- Hello, I am a Brand and Graphics design expert who has worked with with clients from around the globe through platforms such as Upwork and Fiverr. I like to work closely with the client, listening to their needs and expectations. All Design decisions are made based on your brand values, mission, history and target market. Quality is one of top priorities. I will work with you to create a visual identity for your brand that not only looks great, but communicates the right message.

PROCESS:
After know the needs for the project I start designing. I will make various logo ideas Then together we will decide which project is the best. I will develop the idea and and I will show you a few options to choose.
Corrections are included
I will work with you, step by step, to ensure a very personal process to a successful end.
Delivery includes all original files

CLIENTS
I have worked with companies from various industries, such as:

Corporate
Creative services
Technology and new businesses
Beauty

MY SERVICES

Web Banners
Social Media Ads
Covers
Mockups
Magazine
Logo
Business Cards
Stationery
Infographics
Flyers
Brochures
Post cards
T-shirt Design
Invitations
Packaging
Mascot
Any other printable/web designing work

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
Act fast now by calling my number 08109060566 or send me a message on Whatsapp and i will reply immediately.
Re: Invest In A Quality And Professional Graphics Design For Your Ideas Or Business by DigitalGenius: 8:09am On Nov 20, 2018
Good Morning everyone.
Re: Invest In A Quality And Professional Graphics Design For Your Ideas Or Business by DigitalGenius: 8:28pm On Nov 20, 2018
Hello, Call me now for all your graphic design needs. 08109060566
Re: Invest In A Quality And Professional Graphics Design For Your Ideas Or Business by DigitalGenius: 3:01am On Nov 23, 2018
DigitalGenius:
Hello, Call me now for all your graphic design needs. 08109060566
Re: Invest In A Quality And Professional Graphics Design For Your Ideas Or Business by miltonchux(m): 10:26pm On Nov 24, 2018
You didn't post any sample
Re: Invest In A Quality And Professional Graphics Design For Your Ideas Or Business by ikejastores: 10:30am On Jun 21, 2019
Stay Clear From Transacting with Anyone using these Information:

Samuel Oghenebrume Ughojor
GTB Bank details...0115915098

Email:
360bruss@gmail.com
heybrume@gmail.com

Phone Numbers:

Nairaland Accounts

https://www.nairaland.com/digitalgenius
https://www.nairaland.com/creatify

General public Please Beware of this scammer In webmaster section

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Real Investments' Opportunities / Don't Miss Out On This Opportunity.. / Become A Paint Manufacturer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.