Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,579 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

Study In North Cyprus With 50% Scholarship-early Admission For September Intake - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Study In North Cyprus With 50% Scholarship-early Admission For September Intake (736 Views)

Kano Approves 50% Scholarship Increment, To Disburse ₦865 Million / Great Opportunity To Study Nursing In Uk For September Intake / Study Medicine In China - 2020 September Intake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Study In North Cyprus With 50% Scholarship-early Admission For September Intake by alberbo(m): 6:33pm On Jun 03, 2018
Admission into several universities in North Cyprus for the 2018 intake is now open.
Apply Early and get the 50% scholarship.
Another advantage is that you will be guided through the student the visa application process making sure you secure the student visa.
This applies to undergraduate and post-graduate programs.

Admission requirement:
Copy of International passport
Copy of waec/Neco result.
Copy of Degree transcripts(if applying for masters)
Indicate intended course of study.

You can make enquiry or ask any questions as regards any admission and student visa application to Northern Cyprus.

NB: This post is aimed at making it easier and cheaper to gaining your admission and securing the student visa to study in Northern Cyprus.
Re: Study In North Cyprus With 50% Scholarship-early Admission For September Intake by Yinkamoeck: 7:04pm On Jun 08, 2018
alberbo:
Admission into several universities in North Cyprus for the 2018 intake is now open.
Apply Early and get the 50% scholarship.
Another advantage is that you will be guided through the student the visa application process making sure you secure the student visa.
This applies to undergraduate and post-graduate programs.

Admission requirement:
Copy of International passport
Copy of waec/Neco result.
Copy of Degree transcripts(if applying for masters)
Indicate intended course of study.

You can make enquiry or ask any questions as regards any admission and student visa application to Northern Cyprus.

NB: This post is aimed at making it easier and cheaper to gaining your admission and securing the student visa to study in Northern Cyprus.

Hey please, I need concerning my admission to EMU for tourism (MSc) .. I got an acceptance letter this week. I was asked to go ahead with payment and visa processing. How do I go about it? Help is needed urgently. Thanks
Re: Study In North Cyprus With 50% Scholarship-early Admission For September Intake by cheapuniversal: 7:33pm On Jun 08, 2018
Here is cheap and easy study program for any one who is interested. all courses are available at a very cheap Price with high quality of education that can be compare to any standard university anywhere in the world.
available courses are medical - MBBS, Nursing, Pharmacy, Engineering, Aeroneutic, software, computer animation, MBA ETC
you can contact us : Phone No. +916301249032, email_Id mario4real@gmail.com
visit our blog for details https://cheapuniversitiesstudy..com/
Re: Study In North Cyprus With 50% Scholarship-early Admission For September Intake by alberbo(m): 12:55pm On Jun 09, 2018
You can go ahead with payment;after you have confirmed the acceptance letter. When you pay, the University will send your name to the Embassy here in Abuja, Nigeria. Then the documents for the visa application can be put together for submission at the embassy.
Yinkamoeck:

Hey please, I need concerning my admission to EMU for tourism (MSc) .. I got an acceptance letter this week. I was asked to go ahead with payment and visa processing. How do I go about it? Help is needed urgently. Thanks
Re: Study In North Cyprus With 50% Scholarship-early Admission For September Intake by Yinkamoeck: 1:43pm On Jun 09, 2018
alberbo:
You can go ahead with payment;after you have confirmed the acceptance letter. When you pay, the University will send your name to the Embassy here in Abuja, Nigeria. Then the documents for the visa application can be put together for submission at the embassy.

Thank you
Re: Study In North Cyprus With 50% Scholarship-early Admission For September Intake by Ojotemitope: 1:59pm On Sep 21, 2018
Hey!

I downloaded my acceptance letter from my application portal today. Please, do I need to wait for an official e-mail from the institution before processing my VISA? Also, I noticed that the acceptance letter does not include tuition waiver letter. Will it be sent to my mail or how is it done?

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Azikiwe University UNIZIK Post Utme 2018 And Cutt Off Mark / The Deplorable State Of Uniben Hostels / Education:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.