Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Education: - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Education: (743 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Education: by akinola61(m): 3:12pm On Oct 27, 2018
Lagos State University students Slected to Represent Nigerian youth at World Bank Group Washington DC

Akinola Ayobami Steven is a final year Lagos State University, students of history and international relations. Out of over 30, 000 applicant, Akinola Ayobami Steven is among the 2500 applicant that was selected, given the high level of quality of the applicant. The committe took care to choose individuals of exceptional quality that have demostrated their passion to contributing to build human capital and potential to be future world leaders. I am an Empathetic and caring individual seeking to improve the lives of others. Individual motivated by compassion seeks to use organizational and active listening skills to improve the standard of the company, with professional, interpersonal, verbal, and written communication, natural emotional empathy for clients suffering from stress or trauma, ability to develop and strengthen relationships, active listening and intentional speaking, management and organizational abilities, analysis, evaluation, and problem solving, tolerance and patience, giving instructions clearly, respectfully, and effectively, perseverance during difficult situations. Creativity in program design and implementation Excellent inner strength, perform research, gather information, create reports, and present information. I am a delegate and passionate young individual.
As a delegate, I participated at the future leader congress 2018, United Nations Economic and social commission for Asia and the pacific in Bangkok, Thailand.
As a delegate, I participated in the lagos model united nations, where I represented Japan. Applied global experiences and localized process to create relevance to Japan, which involved learning entire process and identifying high leverage points in Japan context.
I was the second runner up In Hult Prize Competition
Restored the right and dignity of 500 refuge. solve protein malnutrition among refuges.
Hard Working Exco Of The Year Executive with highest work rate and contributions.

I am certified in the following areas,
Certified Srategies for People and Resources 2017
Certificate of Office Welfare Director 2016
Certified Lagos model United Nations Development Program
committee Japan 2017
Certified Hult Prize Finalist Lagos State University. 2016
Certified Servant leadership - The Deciding Difference 2017
Certified Work Force Collaboration and Development 2017
Certified Strategies for Personal Growth and Development 2017
Certified Basic of Public - Private Partnerships 2017
Certified Understand Elections and Civic Responsibility 2018
Certified Community Organizing for Action 2018
Certified Working Supportively With Refugees: Principles, Skills And 2018 Perspectives, University of Glasgow

+2348134323171
akinolaa61@gmail.com
Re: Education: by akinola61(m): 5:09am On Apr 18, 2019
thank you so much

(1) (Reply)

Alvan Ikoku College Of Education School Fees Schedule, 2018/2019 Session / JAMB Speaks On 2019 UTME, Confirms When Exam Will Start / Any Idea To Solve This Drop It, Shape is Beautiful, Try This Out (mr Shape)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.