Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Lady Becomes Homeless After Sowing Her House Rent As Seed To Pastor - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lady Becomes Homeless After Sowing Her House Rent As Seed To Pastor (29100 Views)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500,000 As Seed (Video) / My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge / Lady Sows Her Car As Seed In Church, Gets Another From US Returnee (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Becomes Homeless After Sowing Her House Rent As Seed To Pastor by salford1: 12:08am On Jun 04, 2018
dumbass
Re: Lady Becomes Homeless After Sowing Her House Rent As Seed To Pastor by babeosisi: 2:19am On Jun 04, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

What about the story of the widow's mite?

"Amen, I say to you, this poor widow put in more than all the other contributors to the treasury. For they have all contributed from their surplus wealth, but she, from her poverty, has contributed all she had, her whole livelihood.'"

I've come to the conclusion that Christians don't read their bible or just pick and chose what they want to follow based on preconceived notions

Did anyone ask the widow of her mite or she willingly gave it?
For all you know she could be living with her son who takes care of her needs.
The Bible didn't tell us she became homeless after her giving
This woman in this post was conned by a salesman with a bible to sow her rent and she did and ended up homeless.
She was foolish
Re: Lady Becomes Homeless After Sowing Her House Rent As Seed To Pastor by babeosisi: 2:24am On Jun 04, 2018
CastedBlog:
According to the twitter user who shared the news, the Lady in question is a hairdresser, And been the fact that business is yet to grow, it took her months to save the money for The House rent, But when it got to the time to pay, she rather dropped it on her Pastor's feet, as per sowing of seed something..

See her post plus reactions below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/lady-becomes-homeless-after-sowing-her.html

Good for her
She should also sell her hair dryers and and everything in her salon and sow then move to her village.
That's what should happen to anyone who refuses to open their Bible and read.
Let them keep chasing miracles
Ntorrr to her

1 Like

Re: Lady Becomes Homeless After Sowing Her House Rent As Seed To Pastor by cardoctor(m): 4:08am On Jun 04, 2018
Big question
Re: Lady Becomes Homeless After Sowing Her House Rent As Seed To Pastor by Daeylar(f): 6:33am On Jun 04, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

What about the story of the widow's mite?

"Amen, I say to you, this poor widow put in more than all the other contributors to the treasury. For they have all contributed from their surplus wealth, but she, from her poverty, has contributed all she had, her whole livelihood.'"

I've come to the conclusion that Christians don't read their bible or just pick and chose what they want to follow based on preconceived notions

You just coldly woke him up from his delusions grin

Simple and true @bold.
Re: Lady Becomes Homeless After Sowing Her House Rent As Seed To Pastor by ba7man(m): 6:36am On Jun 04, 2018

1 Like

Re: Lady Becomes Homeless After Sowing Her House Rent As Seed To Pastor by Simeonalvez(m): 7:23am On Jun 04, 2018
This act is what i term as "Iberiberism grin
Re: Lady Becomes Homeless After Sowing Her House Rent As Seed To Pastor by lilliesboy(m): 8:41am On Jun 04, 2018
She is not homeless, she is just tired of living in a small and unventilated house like that and prefers moving about in the big open streets where cool breeze will blow her.

1 Like

Re: Lady Becomes Homeless After Sowing Her House Rent As Seed To Pastor by Carter4luv(m): 9:05am On Jun 04, 2018
Our problem in dis country we believe in religious so much.
Even the bible said give according to ure able. Let no man force u to give.
2 cor. 9.:7
Re: Lady Becomes Homeless After Sowing Her House Rent As Seed To Pastor by hahn(m): 11:21am On Jun 04, 2018
post=68153598:
FAITH OR FOOLISHNESS ?

Faith is foolishness

2 Likes

Re: Lady Becomes Homeless After Sowing Her House Rent As Seed To Pastor by Edigrows: 1:51pm On Jun 04, 2018
Wawuuuu, shocked dis one touched me, Master J must see dis shocked

Re: Lady Becomes Homeless After Sowing Her House Rent As Seed To Pastor by Augiiee(m): 2:51pm On Jun 04, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

Seeing is believing
You aint fooling anyone #GetALife
Re: Lady Becomes Homeless After Sowing Her House Rent As Seed To Pastor by Mr2013(m): 4:10pm On Jun 04, 2018
3 Things I Know;
IT PAYS TO SOW SEEDS
IT PAYS TO MAKE SACRIFICES
IT PAYS TO PAY TITHES..

My Advice is that when you wanna Sow a Seed, Loook out for a Good Ground... Don't Just Sow anywhere or Anyhow...

A Good Ground Must Cause u to Multiply

U must be an upcoming pastor from the way u sounding.

But the lady foolish sha,she is very very stupid!
They tell am say pastor na God,who told her that God eats house rent?? Its her headache sha,no body should mind her o
She can as will come to my house sha if she has a good body.....and if she does not have a body ordor too.

YeYe Dey Smell!!
Re: Lady Becomes Homeless After Sowing Her House Rent As Seed To Pastor by Martinez19(m): 4:59pm On Jun 04, 2018
Mr2013:
3 Things I Know;
IT PAYS TO SOW SEEDS
IT PAYS TO MAKE SACRIFICES
IT PAYS TO PAY TITHES..

My Advice is that when you wanna Sow a Seed, Loook out for a Good Ground... Don't Just Sow anywhere or Anyhow...

A Good Ground Must Cause u to Multiply

U must be an upcoming pastor from the way u sounding.

But the lady foolish sha,she is very very stupid!
They tell am say pastor na God,who told her that God eats house rent?? Its her headache sha,no body should mind her o
She can as will come to my house sha if she has a good body.....and if she does not have a body ordor too.

YeYe Dey Smell!!
Confused fellow.
Re: Lady Becomes Homeless After Sowing Her House Rent As Seed To Pastor by 400billionman: 5:05pm On Jun 04, 2018
Yahoo Yahoo everywhere

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor And Wife Welcome Quadruplets After 19 Years Of Marriage (Photo) / My Confusion About God And The Scriptures. / Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.