Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Man Kills Lady In Ogun While Trying To Rape Her (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills Lady In Ogun While Trying To Rape Her (Photos) (38035 Views)

Two Kidnappers Arrested In Ogun While Collecting Ransom / 5 Kidnappers Arrested In Ogun While Collecting Ransom For Boy They Abducted / Masked Man Who Rapes Men In Ogun, While Pretending To Be A Spirit, Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Kills Lady In Ogun While Trying To Rape Her (Photos) by samysamy: 7:46pm On Jun 03, 2018
Police in Ogun state on Tuesday 29th of May arrested one Abiodun Idowu m 40yrs over the killing of his co worker one Abimbola Hamzat f 38yrs.
The arrest of the suspect followed a complaint by one owolabi Moses who reported at onipanu divisional headquarters that the suspect who is a driver in his pure water factory has been disturbing the deceased who was an accountant in the the same factory for love affair of which the deceased has been refusing his advances. He stated further that on that fateful day, the deceased was alone in the factory when the suspect came in and attempted to forcefully have carnal knowledge of her. While the victim was struggling with him, he strangled her to death.
On the strength of the report, the DPO onipanu division SP sangobiyi Johnson led detectives to the scene where they met the suspect unconscious. Investigation revealed that the suspect having realized that he has committed a serious crime made efforts to kill himself by drinking hypo and izal.
The DPO and his men quickly rushed him to an hospital for medical attention where he was treated and discharged before taken to custody.
Meanwhile, the commissioner of police CP Ahmed Iliyasu has ordered that the suspect be transferred to homicide section of the state criminal investigation and intelligence department for proper investigation and prosecution.
ASP ABIMBOLA OYEYEMI PPRO OGUN STATE POLICE COMMAND
For
THE COMMISSIONER OF POLICE.

Source: http://usascholarshipfree..com/2018/06/40yr-old-man-arrested-for-killing-38yr.html

Re: Man Kills Lady In Ogun While Trying To Rape Her (Photos) by IJOBA2: 7:47pm On Jun 03, 2018
angry

SEE HIS INHERITED TIGER FACE FROM THE FALLEN DEMON angry

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Kills Lady In Ogun While Trying To Rape Her (Photos) by IJOBA2: 7:53pm On Jun 03, 2018
BUT WHERE IS LALASTICLALA SEF

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Lady In Ogun While Trying To Rape Her (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 8:01pm On Jun 03, 2018
So this one with face like one malnourished seed wants to have sex too

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Kills Lady In Ogun While Trying To Rape Her (Photos) by onward4life(m): 8:43pm On Jun 03, 2018
See my guy face

D guy Don tire

Village people Don make am

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Lady In Ogun While Trying To Rape Her (Photos) by mpianya39(m): 9:16pm On Jun 03, 2018
Not surprise cool cool olaniyi's people can do anything because of kpkus undecided undecided undecided

If doubt me ask davido grin grin grin

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Lady In Ogun While Trying To Rape Her (Photos) by kereman1: 10:20pm On Jun 03, 2018
hmmmm
by d mark on their face we know them cos it's visible to the blind and audible to the deaf

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Kills Lady In Ogun While Trying To Rape Her (Photos) by Exwizard: 10:20pm On Jun 03, 2018
And he tried to kill himself

My question is how do people rape. Common gf if you have a little struggle with her, my dick become weak and flaccid talkless of serious struggle

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Lady In Ogun While Trying To Rape Her (Photos) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 03, 2018
K
Re: Man Kills Lady In Ogun While Trying To Rape Her (Photos) by goldtube(m): 10:21pm On Jun 03, 2018
embarassed
Re: Man Kills Lady In Ogun While Trying To Rape Her (Photos) by oyetunder(m): 10:21pm On Jun 03, 2018
cry when lust invaded your soul...and you allowed it to become an iroko tree.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Lady In Ogun While Trying To Rape Her (Photos) by diebuhari1: 10:21pm On Jun 03, 2018
And some still wonder why Oduduwa was disgracefully kicked out of heaven

24 Likes

Re: Man Kills Lady In Ogun While Trying To Rape Her (Photos) by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 10:21pm On Jun 03, 2018
SalamRushdie:
So this one with face like one malnourished seed wants to have sex too
what is your point exactly?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Lady In Ogun While Trying To Rape Her (Photos) by skubido(m): 10:21pm On Jun 03, 2018
C d guy eye.

RIP to her
Re: Man Kills Lady In Ogun While Trying To Rape Her (Photos) by megafem1: 10:22pm On Jun 03, 2018
Plz help me
I mistakenly recharge #10,000 on my glo. The money is part of my school fees. Kindly buy card from me on 07056897107

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Lady In Ogun While Trying To Rape Her (Photos) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 03, 2018
Why everytime ogun why not osun or ekiti? undecided
Re: Man Kills Lady In Ogun While Trying To Rape Her (Photos) by package7(m): 10:22pm On Jun 03, 2018
Just castrate the idiot.

7 Likes

Re: Man Kills Lady In Ogun While Trying To Rape Her (Photos) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 03, 2018
All those men who love to grab her by the neck when lashing, coman see your person o. I don't know where ppl copied that act from, effect of watching too much blue films .
Funny enough, I know of a Lady friend who likes being choked when lashing. #Weirdo

4 Likes

Re: Man Kills Lady In Ogun While Trying To Rape Her (Photos) by Moghalu4Pres: 10:22pm On Jun 03, 2018
I won't advertise here.
Re: Man Kills Lady In Ogun While Trying To Rape Her (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:22pm On Jun 03, 2018
Which kin wahala be dis nah?!
Re: Man Kills Lady In Ogun While Trying To Rape Her (Photos) by Bossontop(m): 10:22pm On Jun 03, 2018
undecided
Re: Man Kills Lady In Ogun While Trying To Rape Her (Photos) by Seun360(m): 10:22pm On Jun 03, 2018
NAme checkers will have a filled evening.

7 Likes

Re: Man Kills Lady In Ogun While Trying To Rape Her (Photos) by naijacentric(m): 10:22pm On Jun 03, 2018
I always wonder why some men rape women its wickedness of the highest order

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Lady In Ogun While Trying To Rape Her (Photos) by Egein(m): 10:23pm On Jun 03, 2018
LMFAO!!!! Just look at the face of this codeine-induced wanktard. Looks like clay soil compressed by molue tire.
I usually don't subscribe to ethnic bashing, but Yoruba people, una too worwor abeg!!

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Kills Lady In Ogun While Trying To Rape Her (Photos) by Fatherofdragons: 10:23pm On Jun 03, 2018
na dem grin

Tigerclawed vultures from the wastelands

17 Likes

Re: Man Kills Lady In Ogun While Trying To Rape Her (Photos) by UnrulyVibezKing(m): 10:24pm On Jun 03, 2018
Hypo and izal... His internal organs will surely be sparkling by now, too bad he didn't include Mama Lemon.
Re: Man Kills Lady In Ogun While Trying To Rape Her (Photos) by Seun360(m): 10:24pm On Jun 03, 2018
megafem1:
Plz help me
I mistakenly recharge #10,000 on my glo. The money is part of my school fees. Kindly buy card from me on 07056897107

Don't bother cos it might earn u a trip to Russia.

11 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Transformer Thief In Borno Apprehended After Surviving Electrocution .. Graphic / Man, 31, Kills Baby Mama Over Infidelity Argument (Picture) / Assassins Murder Popular Pharmacist In Benue State (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.