Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,864 members, 7,817,558 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Davido Takes Photo With A Fan What Do You Think Is Wrong With This Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Takes Photo With A Fan What Do You Think Is Wrong With This Photo (5199 Views)

Photos: Actress Pat Ugwu Takes Photo Of Her Big-but In Toilet / Davido Takes His Girlfriend Chioma To Vacation In Barbados ( Pics,vid) / Davido Takes His Girlfriend, Chioma To Work (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Takes Photo With A Fan What Do You Think Is Wrong With This Photo by mike442: 2:17am On Jun 04, 2018
Davido the CEO of DMW takes to his iG page which he shares a photo with a strange lady with the caption my fans gives me life

See more details below -http://www.224hits.com/davido-takes-photo-with-a-fan-what-do-you-think-is-wrong-with-this-photo/

Re: Davido Takes Photo With A Fan What Do You Think Is Wrong With This Photo by donoro(m): 2:24am On Jun 04, 2018
wetin consign me FTC sha grin
Re: Davido Takes Photo With A Fan What Do You Think Is Wrong With This Photo by Sparklar: 3:12am On Jun 04, 2018
Re: Davido Takes Photo With A Fan What Do You Think Is Wrong With This Photo by Exwizard: 3:34am On Jun 04, 2018
How has this been able to vindicate saraki now?

1 Like

Re: Davido Takes Photo With A Fan What Do You Think Is Wrong With This Photo by MikeBetty(m): 3:46am On Jun 04, 2018
Op Did U Think There Is Something Wrong,
Re: Davido Takes Photo With A Fan What Do You Think Is Wrong With This Photo by Ahmed0336(m): 4:32am On Jun 04, 2018
When next our path crosses and it happened we snap together Davido I just hope u ll upload it o with same caption IF not I ll FIA undecided
Re: Davido Takes Photo With A Fan What Do You Think Is Wrong With This Photo by hustler86(m): 5:33am On Jun 04, 2018
cool
Re: Davido Takes Photo With A Fan What Do You Think Is Wrong With This Photo by RemedyLab: 5:37am On Jun 04, 2018
OP; is it your photo?

Don't allow your health to be your weakness any longer, you can live healthy for the rest of your life: check my signature below ¶

1 Like

Re: Davido Takes Photo With A Fan What Do You Think Is Wrong With This Photo by zone51: 6:00am On Jun 04, 2018
So, what's the economic importance of this? undecided undecided
Re: Davido Takes Photo With A Fan What Do You Think Is Wrong With This Photo by nicholartsdesign: 6:19am On Jun 04, 2018
ui
Re: Davido Takes Photo With A Fan What Do You Think Is Wrong With This Photo by moscobabs(m): 6:20am On Jun 04, 2018
Your grammar is the only wrong thing in the Picture

MY FANS GIVES

5 Likes

Re: Davido Takes Photo With A Fan What Do You Think Is Wrong With This Photo by Ghnaija(m): 6:29am On Jun 04, 2018
Oya
Re: Davido Takes Photo With A Fan What Do You Think Is Wrong With This Photo by activistjohnny(m): 6:36am On Jun 04, 2018
the lady is well dressed.
Re: Davido Takes Photo With A Fan What Do You Think Is Wrong With This Photo by OKorowanta: 7:12am On Jun 04, 2018
Davido go fab dis babe, he can't let dis natural beauty go like dat.
D guy go Don cramp d babe number I swear.
Re: Davido Takes Photo With A Fan What Do You Think Is Wrong With This Photo by nelsonebby(m): 7:27am On Jun 04, 2018
Frustrated bloggers. grin
Re: Davido Takes Photo With A Fan What Do You Think Is Wrong With This Photo by Dollarship(m): 8:20am On Jun 04, 2018
See her teeth sad
Re: Davido Takes Photo With A Fan What Do You Think Is Wrong With This Photo by rex444(m): 8:57am On Jun 04, 2018
Wey d pix
Re: Davido Takes Photo With A Fan What Do You Think Is Wrong With This Photo by Prolificdeman: 10:28am On Jun 04, 2018
Nice one tho!
PS: Check my signature.
Re: Davido Takes Photo With A Fan What Do You Think Is Wrong With This Photo by kmaster007: 11:05am On Jun 04, 2018
hop u no dey eye dis one too
Re: Davido Takes Photo With A Fan What Do You Think Is Wrong With This Photo by KingCassy(m): 11:37am On Jun 04, 2018
baby mama loading 43%

You've got ITunes or Amazon gift card to sell? Or you need data at a ridiculous cheap rate?? Check my signature
Re: Davido Takes Photo With A Fan What Do You Think Is Wrong With This Photo by Macauley07(m): 3:07pm On Jun 04, 2018
That guy behind looks funny. Kinda looks like davido. Mimicking his pose.
Re: Davido Takes Photo With A Fan What Do You Think Is Wrong With This Photo by Viserion: 7:51pm On Jun 04, 2018
saraki is I'm trouble... forget davido..
Re: Davido Takes Photo With A Fan What Do You Think Is Wrong With This Photo by Olibboy: 11:18pm On Jun 04, 2018
We are saraki boys...Lai Muhammed on the moves

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce ROCKS Her Natural Hair & It’s Almost Unbelievable [photos] / Photo Of Ice Prince & Rihanna / Meet The Most Beautiful Actress In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.