Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! (67403 Views)

The Cars Used By Armed Robbers To Escape The Offa Bank Robbery In Kwara (Photos) / People Killed In Offa Bank Robbery Loaded In A Truck As Residents Cry (Graphic) / Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! by Elenurazorr(m): 3:27am On Jun 04, 2018
With the latest twist in the Offa Bank Robbery saga... Below is the Facebook profile of the Gang Leader and "coordinator of killings" Mr Ayoade Akinninbosun aka A. Y. He's from Oro a town in the yoruba speaking southern part 45 mins away from Offa, where top 5 members of the robbery gang hails from. He's a graduate of college of education, Oro, a cultist and a political thug. We wish him painful time in jail.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! by Elenurazorr(m): 3:29am On Jun 04, 2018
Here are his fans commenting on his flamboyant lifestyle...one wonders if they are aware of the source of his wealth

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! by HungerBAD: 3:30am On Jun 04, 2018
Noted.

ORO Kwara State. This town should be very proud of their sons that are heartless killers.

5 out of the 7 arrested are from the same town.

From where they came from, i am sure many will still be there and are equally or even more dangerous than these ones.

His family should use this picture for obituary announcement,as I am sure he is not coming out alive.

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! by Exwizard: 3:31am On Jun 04, 2018
Don't know where this will end, but am certain by next week we won't hear anything again

This is surely a game of survival of the fittest

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! by Nobody: 3:37am On Jun 04, 2018
oro!!! 5 killers tonyanyan!!! They are surely the ones that robbed Union and first bank in oro around 2012 or so! Presently there's no bank in oro town! BTW its true and a well known fact that the governor (fatai) is a cultist!!

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! by majamajic(m): 3:43am On Jun 04, 2018
those shouting 'twayle baba' 'ay brother mi and all that, just after 2 weeks they will turn to Peter in the Bible now. grin

99 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! by Nobody: 3:45am On Jun 04, 2018
majamajic:
;Dthose shouting 'twayle baba' 'ay brother mi and all that, just after 2 weeks they will turn to Peter in the Bible. grin
they are all suspect!

45 Likes

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! by HungerBAD: 3:48am On Jun 04, 2018
[quote author=last35 post=68157760]

oro!!! 5 killers tonyanyan! can't believe I have mutual friends with this killer on fb!! [/quote

Went through his Facebook page and he looks like a criminal on all his pictures.

And from his pictures he operates a barber shop. Barbershops have been a known place where criminals congregate.

Beer parlours is a another hot spot. When I read about SARS raiding drinking spots, I was not surprised.

Weed Joints. 9 out of 10 people that gather at every Indian hemp joint is an hardened criminal. I am not talking of your usual pick pocketers, but real killers.

Mechanics and Vulcanizers. Most are robbers in the night,and as a car owner, it is not advisable to bring these people to your house to fix anything. Always take it to them.

75 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! by Elenurazorr(m): 3:49am On Jun 04, 2018
His "brother" Tajudeen Bada is a former Local Government Chairman and Saraki protégé

9 Likes

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! by AroOkigbo(m): 3:50am On Jun 04, 2018
I only went through the names but I no go talk lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! by Ikemefuna44: 4:09am On Jun 04, 2018
He who kills by the sword shall die by the sword.

12 Likes

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! by malware: 4:12am On Jun 04, 2018
Short-lived enjoyment undecided

2 Likes

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! by dominique(f): 4:53am On Jun 04, 2018
They should put bullets in their brains already! No point wasting scarce resources feeding them in custody and carrying out trials on them. Heartless beasts

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! by femi4: 5:24am On Jun 04, 2018
Armed robber to n yo kun... .see his tommy

3 Likes

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! by freeeeme(m): 5:45am On Jun 04, 2018
Elenurazorr:
His "brother" Tajudeen Bada is a former Local Government Chairman and Saraki protégé
Bro..ur phone battery reach 100%, u still dey charge...I hail oo

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! by Anigreat: 5:54am On Jun 04, 2018
shocked

No need putting the idiotic robber in jail, please NPF should do the needful, i want his useless head to be cut off.

3 Likes

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! by Nobody: 6:21am On Jun 04, 2018
He came across, just like four others from Oro, as someone sent parking by Fashola from under Oshodi bridge then. There could be many of them like that are willing tools in the hands of desperate politicians

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 04, 2018
lalasticlala do your thing...
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! by deebsman1(m): 11:06am On Jun 04, 2018
Oro. Oro Nigeria. The dude's Fbk page says he's from ondo town

2 Likes

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! by IeatPussy: 11:19am On Jun 04, 2018
[s]
HungerBAD:
Went through his Facebook page and he looks like a criminal on all his pictures.

And from his pictures he operates a barber shop. Barbershop have been a known place where criminals congregate.

Beer parlours is a another hot spot. When I read about SARS raiding drinking spots, I was not surprised. 

Weed Joints. 9 out of 10 people that gather at every Indian hemp joint is an hardened criminal. I am not talking of your usual pick picketers, but real killers.

Mechanics and Vulcanizers. Most are robbers in the night,and as a car owner, it is not advisable to bring this people to your house to fix anything. Always take it to them
[/s]

You are not making any sense.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! by UnrulyVibezKing(m): 11:27am On Jun 04, 2018
freeeeme:
Bro..ur phone battery reach 100%, u still dey charge...I hail oo

Wetin be the model of your eyes? E too sharp abeg!!!

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! by Offpoint: 11:39am On Jun 04, 2018
please and please non of these guys should be sentence to jail to waste tax payers money o... death sentence to everyone of them please. I know they're political thugs they'll soon be set free and thunder will finally fire them and their sponsors

6 Likes

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! by abdul6211: 11:40am On Jun 04, 2018
God help us for this naija ooo
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! by jaylister(m): 11:40am On Jun 04, 2018

1 Share

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! by Lilimax(f): 11:41am On Jun 04, 2018
Nonsense! embarassed
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! by Horus(m): 11:41am On Jun 04, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qh14HfWAsdI

Offa Bank Robbery: Profile Of The Gang Leader, Ayoade Akinninbosun

2 Likes

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! by Abbeyme: 11:41am On Jun 04, 2018
Police would now proceed on a mop-up operation. They need to go pick-up , question and profile all those that commented on the suspect's FB posts.

Some might be allies and acquaintances and beneficiaries from other crimes.

Abi I lie?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! by samuel19222(m): 11:41am On Jun 04, 2018
I Slept For Just 7 Minutes And I Saw This In My Dream.
Is It Realistic?

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! by mikool007(m): 11:41am On Jun 04, 2018
Hehe...... Nice brother abii nice one robber grin

1 Like

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! by Throwback: 11:42am On Jun 04, 2018
Elenurazorr:
Here are his fans commenting on his flamboyant lifestyle...one wonders if they are aware of the source of his wealth

We love to celebrate those doing well on social media, but they are the ones that come to rob us in real life.

15 Likes

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 04, 2018
WHILE SARAKI IS THEIR GOD FATHER, BUHARI THEIR GRAND PATRON

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

White Canadian Man Defrauds 515 Nigerians, Others Of $29 Million (pics) / Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By White Boyfriend[PICTURE] / USA - 3 Nigerians Convicted In 419 Scams. Possible Life Sentences (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.