Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,955 members, 7,814,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

"I Hired Someone For My Son's JAMB Exam"- Arrested Nigerian Mother Confesses - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I Hired Someone For My Son's JAMB Exam"- Arrested Nigerian Mother Confesses (21468 Views)

Why I Hired My Friends To Assist Me In Kiing My Step Mother- Suspect / "I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" / Health Worker In Rivers Sleeps With Man She Hired To Kill Her Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Hired Someone For My Son's JAMB Exam"- Arrested Nigerian Mother Confesses by stane007: 4:30am On Jun 04, 2018
A 35-year-old mother, Mrs. Chika Okoye, her son, Samuel, and his friend, Dan Abah, have been arrested by the operatives of Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps in Nasarawa State for examination malpractice.

The sober mother who spoke to newsmen after her arrest, disclosed that she hired Abah to write her son's matriculation exam because her son couldn't get admitted for many years.

“We couldn’t get admission for many years so I became frustrated; he was also frustrated and nobody is helping us.

“I have other children who have graduated but for the past four years or more now, he (Samuel) has failed to pass the exams, so I became frustrated.”

“So, I asked his friend to help him to write the exams, I told him I will give him something but I know it is a very bad thing. Please, forgive me sir, I was so frustrated,” Chika pleaded.

The state's Mohammed Gidado-Fari, who also spoke to newsmen, disclosed that Abah was caught writing the JAMB examination at the Command Secondary School Lafia over the weekend on contract, as it was gathered he was to be paid an unspecified amount of money after her son passed the examination. Punch reported that the commandant also paraded a 32 year-old man, Mr. Obey Samuel who beat his biological mother into a coma without provocation.

“Samuel was arrested on Monday for beating his biological mother to a state of coma without any provocation,” he stated.

While interviewed, Samuel denied beating his mother, saying, “I did not beat her but I know that when I come back from a night club at that time, I was drunk, I just locked her up in her room.”

Few weeks ago, JAMB Registrar Prof Ishaq Oloyede, blasted parents who encourage their children to engage in examination malpractice.

Oloyede made the remark in  Abuja at the Board's Headquarter at Bwari when a suspect or impersonator who attempted to write the 2018 UTME, on behalf of his brother was being paraded by the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps, NSCDC.

https://lailasnews.com/i-hired-someone-for-my-sons-matriculation-exam-arrested-nigerian-mother-confesses/

Lala

Re: "I Hired Someone For My Son's JAMB Exam"- Arrested Nigerian Mother Confesses by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:33am On Jun 04, 2018
I have other children who have graduated but for the past four years or more now, he (Samuel) has failed to pass the exams, so I became frustrated.”

“So, I asked his friend to help him to write the exams, I told him I will give him something but I know it is a very bad thing. Please, forgive me sir, I was so frustrated,” Chika pleaded.

That is not the way to go about it Mama Samuel!
Now, you've done the crime, get ready to do the time!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Hired Someone For My Son's JAMB Exam"- Arrested Nigerian Mother Confesses by TollaEstate: 4:51am On Jun 04, 2018
Mothers are god..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Hired Someone For My Son's JAMB Exam"- Arrested Nigerian Mother Confesses by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:56am On Jun 04, 2018
people trying to cut corners, once again. her child is DUMB and she should just accept that... no amount of con and BS can change that. same with all them whores who sleep with teachers for good grades or people cheating on their tests.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Hired Someone For My Son's JAMB Exam"- Arrested Nigerian Mother Confesses by Emrixx(f): 6:02am On Jun 04, 2018
Came to check names

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Hired Someone For My Son's JAMB Exam"- Arrested Nigerian Mother Confesses by Aderewah: 6:02am On Jun 04, 2018
Alex ekubor had just a diploma. Ramsey Noah had just a diploma. Yomi casual is a graduate of yabatech. I'm a finalist in oau. There's no day that I don't fell school is a waste of time. Rather than teach sense making courses like time management, driving etc, that are useful in real life, they are teaching library use, project writing etc for a full semester. Youtube videos are better than going to a Nigerian university. The sooner we shelve the "I must go to university" mentality, the better for this country.

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Hired Someone For My Son's JAMB Exam"- Arrested Nigerian Mother Confesses by Inhibitions: 6:03am On Jun 04, 2018
She's 35 and she has graduates and a son that had finished high school 4 yrs ago. This story get k leg

67 Likes

Re: "I Hired Someone For My Son's JAMB Exam"- Arrested Nigerian Mother Confesses by dominique(f): 6:03am On Jun 04, 2018
If they had gotten away with it and he eventually gains admission, they'll definitely continue with the malpractice and bribing of lecturers till he graduates with a "strong" 2.1. And people actually think that corrupt leaders are the only problem of this country?

From her submission, she's definitely not 35

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Hired Someone For My Son's JAMB Exam"- Arrested Nigerian Mother Confesses by Lordcenturion2(m): 6:03am On Jun 04, 2018
They should just leave this woman alone,although am not in support of corruption, but in a country that are going backwards. there is corruption in the federation where many corrupt politicians are dismantling the nation because of their own selfishness, the last time, is not the same holy jamb that snake swallow a lot of money?.

Politicians makes the law, the law that they will forever break and never obey it, but if it's poor masses, that's wen their muscles will comes out.

They have destroyed this country beyond repair.

Awon werey gbogbo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Hired Someone For My Son's JAMB Exam"- Arrested Nigerian Mother Confesses by Nobody: 6:03am On Jun 04, 2018
She must have started giving birth really early...she's 35 and she has other children that has graduated

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Hired Someone For My Son's JAMB Exam"- Arrested Nigerian Mother Confesses by Zico5(m): 6:05am On Jun 04, 2018
pathological liar, at 35 u have other children that have graduated. How come? probably she started giving birth at age of ten. The woman should rot in jail jare.

5 Likes

Re: "I Hired Someone For My Son's JAMB Exam"- Arrested Nigerian Mother Confesses by dhabrite(m): 6:06am On Jun 04, 2018
Eeyha!!
Re: "I Hired Someone For My Son's JAMB Exam"- Arrested Nigerian Mother Confesses by OgahBohz: 6:07am On Jun 04, 2018
at 35 and your picken don they write jamb, and four of his elders have finished too?

did she start given birth at 12

what sort of rubbish life is this biko?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Hired Someone For My Son's JAMB Exam"- Arrested Nigerian Mother Confesses by Hector09(m): 6:08am On Jun 04, 2018
Why did they arrest the woman, did she follow them to the exam hall

1 Like

Re: "I Hired Someone For My Son's JAMB Exam"- Arrested Nigerian Mother Confesses by Ussy4real(m): 6:08am On Jun 04, 2018
dominique:
If they have gotten away with it and he eventually gains admission, they'll definitely continue with the malpractice and bribing of lecturers till he graduates with a "strong" 2.1. And people actually think that corrupt leaders are the only problem of this country?
Which one be strong 2.1 again..

2 Likes

Re: "I Hired Someone For My Son's JAMB Exam"- Arrested Nigerian Mother Confesses by moscobabs(m): 6:10am On Jun 04, 2018
A 35yrs old woman has a child old enough to write Jamb?
And the son couldnt get Admision for MANY YEARS?

I dont understand

3 Likes

Re: "I Hired Someone For My Son's JAMB Exam"- Arrested Nigerian Mother Confesses by ellalina(f): 6:10am On Jun 04, 2018
She cannot be 35
And have that much grownups
The story get v leg

4 Likes

Re: "I Hired Someone For My Son's JAMB Exam"- Arrested Nigerian Mother Confesses by OgahBohz: 6:10am On Jun 04, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
people trying to cut corners, once again. her child is DUMB and she should just accept that... no amount of con and BS can change that. same with all them whores who sleep with teachers for good grades or people cheating on their tests.

I agree with all that you opined ..
but the last phrase ..' and those that cheat on their tests ' ..
bros its like you haven't met some professors in some
schools .

some will deliberately set questions they no YOU CAN
NEVER GET A PASS MARK, even if your a genius ..

imagine after being thought for barely 1 week to exam, no
handout , no material, and your given 6 compulsory question
to be answered withing 45mns ... six questions with A(a), A
(b) A(c) then number 2a(I) 2a(ii) etc ...

under one mad supervision ! ...
trust me if get chance to cheat , you'll be foolish not to do
that ..
Re: "I Hired Someone For My Son's JAMB Exam"- Arrested Nigerian Mother Confesses by mu2sa2: 6:10am On Jun 04, 2018
And people like this igbo woman will be saying Pmb is corrupt or not fighting corruption. Now she will know whether Pmb is or is not fighting corruption! Twenty-one years' imprisonment loading.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Hired Someone For My Son's JAMB Exam"- Arrested Nigerian Mother Confesses by ehbellsho(m): 6:12am On Jun 04, 2018
the life of an over-pampered child.
Re: "I Hired Someone For My Son's JAMB Exam"- Arrested Nigerian Mother Confesses by walosky(m): 6:13am On Jun 04, 2018
Exam is not a true test of knowledge

Useless JAMB pple becos na poor ibo woman....if na Alhaja now una no go catch talk more of publishing it

Olosho olri burukun!!!
Re: "I Hired Someone For My Son's JAMB Exam"- Arrested Nigerian Mother Confesses by contigiency(m): 6:13am On Jun 04, 2018
It's a pity. Mother 's love for her child knows no bounds. While in the other news, One stupid boy admitted that he locked up his mother in a room when returned from a night club.
Re: "I Hired Someone For My Son's JAMB Exam"- Arrested Nigerian Mother Confesses by flyca: 6:13am On Jun 04, 2018
While interviewed, Samuel denied beating his mother, saying, “I did not beat her but I know that when I come back from a night club at that time, I was drunk, I just locked her up in her room.”

Comment Modified.

Verdict remains: Tie him up and throw him into a den of solider ants. Rubbish boy! angry

1 Like

Re: "I Hired Someone For My Son's JAMB Exam"- Arrested Nigerian Mother Confesses by englishmart(m): 6:14am On Jun 04, 2018
that's why, our youths are not employable
Terrible upbringing

4 Likes

Re: "I Hired Someone For My Son's JAMB Exam"- Arrested Nigerian Mother Confesses by Bossontop(m): 6:14am On Jun 04, 2018
undecided
Its just sad dat she was caught....dis is something dat many polithiefcians did or are still doing for dia children......
Re: "I Hired Someone For My Son's JAMB Exam"- Arrested Nigerian Mother Confesses by okomile(f): 6:15am On Jun 04, 2018
The boy's life is ruined already.

She will perpetually control his life as he can't stand on his own.

2 Likes

Re: "I Hired Someone For My Son's JAMB Exam"- Arrested Nigerian Mother Confesses by Flyemmyrate(m): 6:15am On Jun 04, 2018
“I did not beat her but I know
that when I come back from a night club at that
time, I was drunk, I just locked her up in her
room.”

Locking your mother up in her room, is it not more than beating her physically or is she a prisoner to you?
Go and ask a prisoner to choose between being locked up and beating up. You will understand better.

Idiot like you!

4 Likes

Re: "I Hired Someone For My Son's JAMB Exam"- Arrested Nigerian Mother Confesses by yekparikpa(m): 6:16am On Jun 04, 2018
If you are here and you've once engaged in exam malpractice, special center, then you are not different her.

2 Likes

Re: "I Hired Someone For My Son's JAMB Exam"- Arrested Nigerian Mother Confesses by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:16am On Jun 04, 2018
OgahBohz:

I agree with all that you opined ..
but the last phrase ..' and those that cheat on their tests ' ..
bros its like you haven't met some professors in some
schools .

some will deliberately set questions they no YOU CAN
NEVER GET A PASS MARK, even if your a genius ..

imagine after being thought for barely 1 week to exam, no
handout , no material, and your given 6 compulsory question
to be answered withing 45mns ... six questions with A(a), A
(b) A(c) then number 2a(I) 2a(ii) etc ...

under one mad supervision ! ...
trust me if get chance to cheat , you'll be foolish not to do
that ..

bro, remember, if it is too hard for you then SAY SO, but cheating will never solve a problem, NEVER! if you dont know or you cant, then simply say/show you dont, et voila. its not the end of the world.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fake Police Officer Arrested In Ibadan (Photo) / END TIME: The Sky Is Allegedly Coming Down To Earth In Kuwait [video] / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 4 In TY Danjuma's Local Government (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.