Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

"I Hired Someone For My Son's JAMB Exam"- Arrested Nigerian Mother Confesses - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I Hired Someone For My Son's JAMB Exam"- Arrested Nigerian Mother Confesses (21503 Views)

Why I Hired My Friends To Assist Me In Kiing My Step Mother- Suspect / "I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" / Health Worker In Rivers Sleeps With Man She Hired To Kill Her Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Hired Someone For My Son's JAMB Exam"- Arrested Nigerian Mother Confesses by odinga1of: 8:28am On Jun 04, 2018
Aderewah:
Alex ekubor had just a diploma. Ramsey Noah had just a diploma. Yomi casual is a graduate of yabatech. I'm a finalist in oau. There's no day that I don't fell school is a waste of time. Rather than teach sense making courses like time management, driving etc, that are useful in real life, they are teaching library use, project writing etc for a full semester. Youtube videos are better than going to a Nigerian university. The sooner we shelve the "I must go to university" mentality, the better for this country.

Bae God bless for this your assertion.......... when I told some peeps that some university na waste of time.......... they labelled me illiterate.......... now after school they are all working at Igbudu market, learning tailoring, and Graphic design....

Then I ask instead spending 4 years, why can't you learn something, I must go university is killing our society.

I told my smally after this your ND look for a skill and learn something, before returning to school.............. she yelled at me............. that it was because I stopped at JSS 3 that was why I am against her education.......

I apologized n told her to continue, I wish her good luck

Painful part is that during those period, our ear is filled, we make we nor finish secondary school will become outcast, inferior ,useless in their eyes

1 Like

Re: "I Hired Someone For My Son's JAMB Exam"- Arrested Nigerian Mother Confesses by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 8:43am On Jun 04, 2018
For those people saying University is a waste of time, you guys should know that everybody can't be a university graduate. Some are better in technical/vocational education. It is not news anymore that our universities are still using old curriculum, even Nigerian lecturers know the truth. It is now left to you to add value to yourself.

As for Mama Samuel, she made a great mistake, you don't aid and abet corruption. If your boy doesn't pass his exam, you should have asked where he is lagging in his studies, he should have worked on it. Impersonation is a great offence, you and your son should face the music.
Re: "I Hired Someone For My Son's JAMB Exam"- Arrested Nigerian Mother Confesses by lonelydora: 9:06am On Jun 04, 2018
stane007:
A 35-year-old mother, Mrs. Chika Okoye, her son, Samuel, and his friend, Dan Abah, have been arrested by the operatives of Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps in Nasarawa State for examination malpractice.

The sober mother who spoke to newsmen after her arrest, disclosed that she hired Abah to write her son's matriculation exam because her son couldn't get admitted for many years.

“We couldn’t get admission for many years so I became frustrated; he was also frustrated and nobody is helping us.

“I have other children who have graduated but for the past four years or more now, he (Samuel) has failed to pass the exams, so I became frustrated.”

“So, I asked his friend to help him to write the exams, I told him I will give him something but I know it is a very bad thing. Please, forgive me sir, I was so frustrated,” Chika pleaded.

The state's Mohammed Gidado-Fari, who also spoke to newsmen, disclosed that Abah was caught writing the JAMB examination at the Command Secondary School Lafia over the weekend on contract, as it was gathered he was to be paid an unspecified amount of money after her son passed the examination. Punch reported that the commandant also paraded a 32 year-old man, Mr. Obey Samuel who beat his biological mother into a coma without provocation.

“Samuel was arrested on Monday for beating his biological mother to a state of coma without any provocation,” he stated.

While interviewed, Samuel denied beating his mother, saying, “I did not beat her but I know that when I come back from a night club at that time, I was drunk, I just locked her up in her room.”

Few weeks ago, JAMB Registrar Prof Ishaq Oloyede, blasted parents who encourage their children to engage in examination malpractice.

Oloyede made the remark in  Abuja at the Board's Headquarter at Bwari when a suspect or impersonator who attempted to write the 2018 UTME, on behalf of his brother was being paraded by the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps, NSCDC.

https://lailasnews.com/i-hired-someone-for-my-sons-matriculation-exam-arrested-nigerian-mother-confesses/

Lala

Mama Samuel, why not send Samuel into one of these artisan's shop to learn work? He is dumb and doesn't need education
Re: "I Hired Someone For My Son's JAMB Exam"- Arrested Nigerian Mother Confesses by donqx: 9:13am On Jun 04, 2018
hmm
Re: "I Hired Someone For My Son's JAMB Exam"- Arrested Nigerian Mother Confesses by summerky: 9:13am On Jun 04, 2018
Inhibitions:
She's 35 and she has graduates and a son that had finished high school 4 yrs ago. This story get k leg

My brother I tire ooo
Re: "I Hired Someone For My Son's JAMB Exam"- Arrested Nigerian Mother Confesses by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:19am On Jun 04, 2018
Chika Okoye...Hmmnn.

This is how many of them would indulge in exam malpractice, obtain good certificates, get better jobs then turn around and insult us by saying Aboki no go school.
It is only when you engage them directly that you will soon come to realise that they are educated illiterates, often lacking basic comprehension; it is no wonder that they are always misunderstanding and misquoting the president and his government - there are many here in Nairaland.
Just watch as some of them would attempt to respond to me with their usual stupid upside down, anti-clockwise logic - I am waiting.
Re: "I Hired Someone For My Son's JAMB Exam"- Arrested Nigerian Mother Confesses by walosky(m): 9:32am On Jun 04, 2018
Toosure70:
Omo irankiran

Baba e ewa moto...iya e ewa moto...obo iye enta pii pii grin

Oloshi alakonrin
Re: "I Hired Someone For My Son's JAMB Exam"- Arrested Nigerian Mother Confesses by Hakeemalao: 10:34am On Jun 04, 2018
useless parent let samuel go and learn briclayer because u are saying rubbish some people want 2 further more but dey step because of money so go and face ur problem
Re: "I Hired Someone For My Son's JAMB Exam"- Arrested Nigerian Mother Confesses by vickzie(m): 11:06am On Jun 04, 2018
Aderewah:
Alex ekubor had just a diploma. Ramsey Noah had just a diploma. Yomi casual is a graduate of yabatech. I'm a finalist in oau. There's no day that I don't fell school is a waste of time. Rather than teach sense making courses like time management, driving etc, that are useful in real life, they are teaching library use, project writing etc for a full semester. Youtube videos are better than going to a Nigerian university. The sooner we shelve the "I must go to university" mentality, the better for this country.
CAD that my lecturers taught me from 100L to 400L, I perfected them with YouTube in just few months

1 Like

Re: "I Hired Someone For My Son's JAMB Exam"- Arrested Nigerian Mother Confesses by akseom: 11:25am On Jun 04, 2018
A 34 years old woman that have children that have graduated how come, when did she start bearing children
Re: "I Hired Someone For My Son's JAMB Exam"- Arrested Nigerian Mother Confesses by fejikudz(m): 11:25am On Jun 04, 2018
Aderewah:
Pure truth.

1 Like

Re: "I Hired Someone For My Son's JAMB Exam"- Arrested Nigerian Mother Confesses by CDCEO001: 11:33am On Jun 04, 2018
Zico5:
pathological liar, at 35 u have other children that have graduated. How come? probably she started giving birth at age of ten. The woman should rot in jail jare.
The thing tire me, was going to ask how come.
Re: "I Hired Someone For My Son's JAMB Exam"- Arrested Nigerian Mother Confesses by lilyheaven: 1:16pm On Jun 04, 2018
Inhibitions:
She's 35 and she has graduates and a son that had finished high school 4 yrs ago. This story get k leg
That is her working class age. I guess 49 years
Re: "I Hired Someone For My Son's JAMB Exam"- Arrested Nigerian Mother Confesses by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 1:33pm On Jun 04, 2018
CDCEO001:

The thing tire me, was going to ask how come.
akseom:
A 34 years old woman that have children that have graduated how come, when did she start bearing children
Its a pity in this dear nation of ours. Please check our signature and reach out to us by clicking on the WhatsApp link or call us.
Re: "I Hired Someone For My Son's JAMB Exam"- Arrested Nigerian Mother Confesses by OgahBohz: 1:43pm On Jun 04, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

you are absolutely RIGHT it wont stop someone from getting an F, but sadly, let me educate you on something.....

you see, you cant cheat your way through life, if you are an F student, then whether you accept it OR cheat to get an A, you will still remain an F student. now, any person with a RIGHT mind would try to educate themselves in order to become more knowledgeable on the subject, while all the WRONG minded ones would try to cut corners and cheat their way through school. it is all down to a MINDSET, and no matter how you look at it, if someone think it is ok to cheat their way to wrongly achieve something then this person (or anything in their lives) is doomed. you certainly CANT/SHOULDNT think that doing something wrong is remotely RIGHT

sadly, this is the FAILED Nigerian mentality that we see everyday, but here is my important questions to you:

- would you put your child's life in the hands of a person who is inadequate to be a doctor but that has wrongly obtained diplomas?!
- would you give your money to architect/builders with wrongly obtained diplomas (while gladly having your family possibly dying in collapse building)?
- would you put the fate of your divorce in the hands of some dodgy lawyer with fake/wrongly obtained diplomas, so that their ignorance of the law can make your partner walk away with all the fortune YOU've made before you met them?!

if you reply YES to any of the above question, then you are one of the criminals going around with fake/wrongly obtained diplomas

you see my friend its obvious you don't get my point at all!

you think or you believe NOBODY SHOULD CHEAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE..
AND I THINK AND BELIEVE THAT WHEN YOUR FACED WITH A DEMON WHO IS BENT ON FAILING YOU NO MATTER WHAT, IF YOU HAVE AWAY OUT (CHEAT) TAKE THE THE CHANCE .

That's our basis for argument ..
probably you attended a good private school where lecturers are closely observed and can't take laws into their own hands at will

probably you haven't gotten admission but being a brilliant student you feel you can always get at least a pass mark in any test and exam (afteral you prepared)

or probably you went to one of the few good federal schools as far back as the 90s and 80s where things go well ..

I went to one of the most lawless schools in Nig. (kogi State Uni)
where you can be given an F for no reason ,
trust me if I don't merit my grade I won't be where I am today, its one thing to graduate with good grade its another thing to defend it , good grades may get you a good job but if you can't defend it , you won't get anywhere , especially not in a private sector,

back in the days you can write your exams freely relax and expect good scores you don't even need to pray ..

but the Nigeria of today ..hmn. sorry things don't work that way..

like I said , I DO NOT ENCOURAGE CHEATING, BUT WHEN YOU ARE BEING OPPRESSED AND CHEATING IS YOUR LAST RESORT, THEN TAKE IT!

To avoid name calling like you did ,
I think as matured men we can agree to disagree ..
your opinion is yours and mine is mine
Re: "I Hired Someone For My Son's JAMB Exam"- Arrested Nigerian Mother Confesses by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:19pm On Jun 04, 2018
OgahBohz:
you see my friend its obvious you don't get my point at all!

i do get your point indeed, you are saying that "sometimes" it is ok to cheat your way through life, while i am saying that it aint.

you think or you believe NOBODY SHOULD CHEAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE..

yes, i do!

AND I THINK AND BELIEVE THAT WHEN YOUR FACED WITH A DEMON WHO IS BENT ON FAILING YOU NO MATTER WHAT, IF YOU HAVE AWAY OUT (CHEAT) TAKE THE THE CHANCE .

you should look at the issue with an open mind, and instead of playing in the demon's hand (aka the teacher) why dont you instead SOLVE the problem by reporting them, or else?! have you ever thought about that? because you sure aint solving the problem here, you simply sweep it under the rug.

That's our basis for argument ..

we are not arguing bro, we are just having a discussion.

probably you attended a good private school where lecturers are closely observed and can't take laws into their own hands at will

probably you haven't gotten admission but being a brilliant student you feel you can always get at least a pass mark in any test and exam (afteral you prepared)

or probably you went to one of the few good federal schools as far back as the 90s and 80s where things go well ..

nope, none of the above.

I went to one of the most lawless schools in Nig. (kogi State Uni)
where you can be given an F for no reason ,

so you mean to say that you know that your school is a lawless one, and you decided to study there (and blame the school for being lawless)?!
what about going to a different shool, have you ever thought of that?!

trust me if I don't merit my grade I won't be where I am today, its one thing to graduate with good grade its another thing to defend it , good grades may get you a good job but if you can't defend it , you won't get anywhere , especially not in a private sector,

if you have obtained these good grades without cheating, then how would you feel if the person applying for the same job as you possibly would, cheated their way through school?!

back in the days you can write your exams freely relax and expect good scores you don't even need to pray ..
but the Nigeria of today ..hmn. sorry things don't work that way..

if you need to pray before an exam then i guess you havent studied the subjectlong and hard enough

like I said , I DO NOT ENCOURAGE CHEATING, BUT WHEN YOU ARE BEING OPPRESSED AND CHEATING IS YOUR LAST RESORT, THEN TAKE IT!

have you ever thought of STUDYING HARDER instead?! or are you always gonna blame the issue of the professors?! you are making it seem like EVERYONE (who aint cheating) are failing these classes. come on bro!

To avoid name calling like you did, I think as matured men we can agree to disagree ..
your opinion is yours and mine is mine

when did i insult you?!?!?!?!? or is it when i said that it is a "failed mentality" to cheat?!?
Re: "I Hired Someone For My Son's JAMB Exam"- Arrested Nigerian Mother Confesses by dominique(f): 4:00pm On Jun 04, 2018
moscobabs:
A 35yrs old woman has a child old enough to write Jamb?
And the son couldnt get Admision for MANY YEARS?

I dont understand

What Nigerians call a very high CGPA that's not up to first class (eg 4.3, 4.4 CGPA)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bodies Of Killed IRT Officers Arrive Abuja . Source: TVC News / Man Steals And Sells A Child For N75000 In Nasarawa (Photo) / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 4 In TY Danjuma's Local Government (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.