Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,487 members, 7,812,510 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

Nigerian Lady Finds This Inside Her Bra (Video) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Lady Finds This Inside Her Bra (Video) (57659 Views)

#NoBraDay: Nigerians Mark No Bra Day 2023 / No Bra Day 2019 Trends On Twitter: See How Nigerians Are Marking It (photos) / No Bra Day: Nigerian Ladies Share Braless Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Finds This Inside Her Bra (Video) by narorose(f): 8:37am On Jun 04, 2018
God have mercy
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds This Inside Her Bra (Video) by xjiggy: 8:37am On Jun 04, 2018
EbubeDam:

Tis Glycerin oil, dont mislead the public pls.

First thing to know is that there is a wide range of bras and pads (foam, silicon, micro-beads, or gel pockets). The type concerned in the videos is the one with pockets gel. This kind of pads is often found in push-up bras. It helps, as it name suggests, push breasts up and make them feel and look more natural. In most cases, the pockets which are in polypropylene (plastic) are filled with glycerin or silicone gel (siloxane).

Glycerin is colorless, viscous and odorless liquid. It is made with modified fat, colza oil, palm oil or glycerol’s fatty acids; the compound is used as a skin moisturizing agent. Silicones are composed of silicon atoms joined with carbon atoms. They are colorless odorless and non-soluble in water. Their viscosity increases with their molecular weight. They are mostly used in the health sector, to make lotions, breast implants, creams. They are not toxic to the skin unless in the case of a particular allergy (same for glycerin).

No actual research shows that these paddings are toxic or carcinogenic.
This is the kind of people that should be on Nairaland. Not front page seekers and clueless morons that clog the system. Thee gbosa for u

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Finds This Inside Her Bra (Video) by Wobey: 8:40am On Jun 04, 2018
grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds This Inside Her Bra (Video) by bedspread: 8:40am On Jun 04, 2018
End Time Bra
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds This Inside Her Bra (Video) by Benekruku(m): 8:40am On Jun 04, 2018
dominique:
STOP buying fairly used bras!!!

She probably bought a water bra which makes women appear more busty. Nothing new or strange here.

Glaring she is a village girl.

She probably would have gone to church to give a testimony about are crudeness and inexposure

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Finds This Inside Her Bra (Video) by Emekuz(m): 8:42am On Jun 04, 2018
EbubeDam:

First thing to know is that there is a wide range of bras and pads (foam, silicon, micro-beads, or gel pockets). The type concerned in the videos is the one with pockets gel. This kind of pads is often found in push-up bras. It helps, as it name suggests, push breasts up and make them feel and look more natural. In most cases, the pockets which are in polypropylene (plastic) are filled with glycerin or silicone gel (siloxane).

Glycerin is colorless, viscous and odorless liquid. It is made with modified fat, colza oil, palm oil or glycerol’s fatty acids; the compound is used as a skin moisturizing agent. Silicones are composed of silicon atoms joined with carbon atoms. They are colorless odorless and non-soluble in water. Their viscosity increases with their molecular weight. They are mostly used in the health sector, to make lotions, breast implants, creams. They are not toxic to the skin unless in the case of a particular allergy (same for glycerin).

Thanks for the enlightenment. However, what role does the Glycerin or the Silicon play in the woman bra?
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds This Inside Her Bra (Video) by carinmom(f): 8:44am On Jun 04, 2018
This is misleading, I've stopped believing this crap since undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds This Inside Her Bra (Video) by Officialmanuel(m): 8:45am On Jun 04, 2018
new ones are imported too
dominique:

Fairly used undies are mostly imported
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds This Inside Her Bra (Video) by Adefemiaderoju1: 8:47am On Jun 04, 2018
Stop buying bend down select
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds This Inside Her Bra (Video) by boxxy(f): 8:48am On Jun 04, 2018
Greenback:
Haba! Na em make sha spread her kinikon like that? i wonder?
grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Finds This Inside Her Bra (Video) by hush15: 8:48am On Jun 04, 2018
activistjohnny:
Dominique, I don't think it's fairly used. it might be imported ones.

Nigeria dey manufacture bra ni? just wondering....
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds This Inside Her Bra (Video) by Facidio: 8:49am On Jun 04, 2018
all this illiterates that cannot just browse what that is for and what its made of.....
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds This Inside Her Bra (Video) by Loyalblak007(f): 8:53am On Jun 04, 2018
sad Team Nobra

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Finds This Inside Her Bra (Video) by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 04, 2018
Ever8054:
which one be water bra again naa?....girls of this generation are too fake....

I hear you o, make people Wey their own be like pimple no enhance am make e give them small fitting?
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds This Inside Her Bra (Video) by HomeOfMe(f): 8:53am On Jun 04, 2018
EbubeDam:

But how do you wash such bras.
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds This Inside Her Bra (Video) by Emekuz(m): 8:53am On Jun 04, 2018
OP has said it all... it's not everything that we see we just believe. The silicon gel plays the role of absorbing moisture.
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds This Inside Her Bra (Video) by mimimile93: 8:53am On Jun 04, 2018
Those things there are water and water is harmless.

There's a purpose why water is put in bras.
Instead of you to make research and know why the whites put water in bra you are there condemning what you can't invent.

Africans and backwardness are like bread and tea..

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Finds This Inside Her Bra (Video) by HomeOfMe(f): 8:56am On Jun 04, 2018
activistjohnny:
Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Finding This Inside Her Bra. we should be very careful in this period of buying series of clothes.whoever that's importing this kind of bra should be investigated. this is getting too much.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_HP7IarUpE
I still prefer lacy packing bras than all those push-up bras if I'm outdoors working or partying. But when I'm indoors,I just wear my sports bras.
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds This Inside Her Bra (Video) by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 04, 2018
dominique:
STOP buying fairly used bras!!!

She probably bought a water bra which makes women appear more busty. Nothing new or strange here.

So ooo they’ve water bra....
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds This Inside Her Bra (Video) by Horus(m): 8:58am On Jun 04, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xjsgvUu6ag

Scary discovery on some Chinese bras

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LauvQtdkSI

Alleged cancerous silicone pads inside China made bra
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds This Inside Her Bra (Video) by torch01(m): 9:02am On Jun 04, 2018
In this dispensation we belong, we can't just conclude ignorantly.

The content can be taken to the lab for test. The content probably does not emit radiation. So what's the point to be scared of.....
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds This Inside Her Bra (Video) by Switup: 9:03am On Jun 04, 2018
Emekuz:
Thanks for the enlightenment. However, what role does the Glycerin or the Silicon play in the woman bra?
READ notes carefully... cus the answer to your question is right there
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds This Inside Her Bra (Video) by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 04, 2018
when your brain is reprogrammed by Nigeria pastors, this is what you get. She has access to youtube but she cannot google "liquid in bra" to see what is really in the bra, then she proceeds to pour the" poison" on her floor, what if it really is a dangerous substance?
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds This Inside Her Bra (Video) by Dollabiz: 9:13am On Jun 04, 2018
hmmmm
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds This Inside Her Bra (Video) by Priceless200(f): 9:16am On Jun 04, 2018
femi4:
New bras are too expensive

Damn too expensive. The last one I bought 5k, tears still dey drop for my eye.

But then I think it's worth it. The feel alone is heavenly. Plus I can't wrap my head around how people wear used undies. Even pants. I still don't believe it.
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds This Inside Her Bra (Video) by Emekuz(m): 9:28am On Jun 04, 2018
Switup:
ok
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds This Inside Her Bra (Video) by fucktoto: 9:29am On Jun 04, 2018
killabeauty, what's your size?

i'm thinking of buying one for you on your birthday.
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds This Inside Her Bra (Video) by activistjohnny(m): 9:29am On Jun 04, 2018
hush15:

Nigeria dey manufacture bra ni? just wondering....
I don't think so.
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds This Inside Her Bra (Video) by activistjohnny(m): 9:32am On Jun 04, 2018
HomeOfMe:
I still prefer lacy packing bras than all those push-up bras if I'm outdoors working or partying. But when I'm indoors,I just wear my sports bras.
good you really know what's good for you. what of the inching aspects?
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds This Inside Her Bra (Video) by fucktoto: 9:32am On Jun 04, 2018
HomeOfMe:

there's something particular about this your post.

it's your 2016th post since you registered in 2016.

BTW, i prefer push-up bras.
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds This Inside Her Bra (Video) by Emekuz(m): 9:33am On Jun 04, 2018
Switup:
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) / COVID-19: 242 New Cases Reported, 124 Discharges And 10 Deaths On May 11 / COVID-19: 'They Have Abandoned Me' – Susan Okpe, Benue Index Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.