Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,154 members, 7,845,808 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

The Basic Reason Why Nigeria Marriages Fail - Pastor Sunday Adelaja - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Basic Reason Why Nigeria Marriages Fail - Pastor Sunday Adelaja (19268 Views)

The Difference Between Christianity And Other Religions - Pastor Sunday Adelaja / Pastor Sunday Adelaja: Can Early Death Of A Person Be The Will Of God? / Fleur Carine Matip: "Pastor Sunday Adelaja Wanted Sex From Me, Has My Photos" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Basic Reason Why Nigeria Marriages Fail - Pastor Sunday Adelaja by merryossai(m): 6:07am On Jun 04, 2018
s

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Basic Reason Why Nigeria Marriages Fail - Pastor Sunday Adelaja by activistjohnny(m): 6:21am On Jun 04, 2018
tiger28:
This same guy according to Ukranian news PERSONALLY confessed to the Ukranian league of Pastors that he slept with over 40 MARRIED and UNMARRIED women in his church. You listen to these charmers with their sweet tongue and you are DOOMED. heard he is planning to relocate to Nigeria soon....He will claim racism as usual . People need to read their Bible and not fall for these HUMANS!
please this isn't news. where's your source of news please. not true at all. read about him and his ministry.

2 Likes

Re: The Basic Reason Why Nigeria Marriages Fail - Pastor Sunday Adelaja by Nobody: 7:03am On Jun 04, 2018
Same Adelaja who can't tane his dick but unleashes it on innocent ladies in his church, you mean the same man wants to advice me on marriage and you want me to take it from him? Lol, joke of a so-called man of god

1 Like

Re: The Basic Reason Why Nigeria Marriages Fail - Pastor Sunday Adelaja by 2016v2017: 7:18am On Jun 04, 2018
emmabest2000:

Internet has destroyed uncountable marriages !
Re: The Basic Reason Why Nigeria Marriages Fail - Pastor Sunday Adelaja by 2016v2017: 7:24am On Jun 04, 2018
opribo:
People are marrying for the wrong reasons these days. If you decide you want to share the rest of your life with someone it must be borne out of true love for that person.

What you see nowadays is people marrying out selfish and parochial sentiments. I've seen a man marrying a lady he knows nothing about just because she is based abroad and after the marriage today he says it is a living hell fire . Another lady married a man simply because the man has too much money after marriage she says the man is a cultist. One other lady got pregnant for a guy despite all thr guys hostile attitudes towards her she stayed on until she virtually forced thr guy to marry her by force, even till now no formal marriage has been done just family introductions. The guy has no aiota of respect for the lady, he womanizes and does everything to hurt her feelings but she stays on. So many different stories abound out there. The fact remains that majority of the so called marriages aint true marriage perhaps what we can call marriage of convenience.

If only it were possible to read the heart, many so called married people today are secretly praying that their spouses should die away and let them be free again to live their lives and do what they want to do.
Re: The Basic Reason Why Nigeria Marriages Fail - Pastor Sunday Adelaja by unmask: 7:47am On Jun 04, 2018
Nairalandmentor:
The rate of divorce is really alarming. Look before you leap singles!

Looking for a clean website design without advanced payments? Then check my signature
divorce rate being high is actually a good thing. It shows that people don't suffer silently in marriages any more

3 Likes

Re: The Basic Reason Why Nigeria Marriages Fail - Pastor Sunday Adelaja by mysticwarrior(m): 8:01am On Jun 04, 2018
the marital vow taken in the alter during marriage, is seen by many as a mare recitation of wedding procedures rather than a sacred vow taken with God as withness.
1 "for better for worst" a very strong covenant which
most people do not take into deep consideration. A mans life is surrounded with ups and downs same applies to a woman, the good looking wife or husband will not remain like that for ever, beauty fades, looks declines, and attractiveness dwindles with time. married couples are not supposed use these as an instrument or tool to justify reason to take a step backwards and cause problem in their marriage.

2 "for richer for poorer" Now this is another very powerful issues which most couples especially the ladies fail to understand, The rich guy you marry today may face financial difficulties tomorrow, and some men will put the blame on the innocent wife of being the witch behind their downfall, why some ladies would be so frustrated to the extend of making life miserable for the faultless man, and this a very sereious, some ladies will go out and start having extra marital affairs, others will even walk out of the marriage, for some ladies they would struggle with the man in the mist of fierce storm to keep and prevent the marriage ship from being wrecked apart, we have seen that so many times in recent times, and I stand to type this part of my write up as a sign of respect for women with such courage, they are the true lionesses and only few of them are out there.

3 "In sickness and in health" Chai wahala dey here o. the heathy looking man or woman you married may be prone to health issues waiting for them in the later stage of life, it is a dangerous situation to find yourself when you spouse is down with a prolonging health issue. we have heard of men whose wife are in the labour room suffering from excruciating pains of childbirth and they are in a hotel room with another woman "that man is a demon" most men have abandon their wife in a hospital bed and even refuse to pick up her and any of her relatives call, very bad, if your wife is suffering from breast cancer it is your duty as a husband to stand by her. for the women some will use the man's health condition to mock the and dehumanize the man, this is terrible, a man who is sexualy active and suddenly becomes weak should not be made to through all that, kicking a man who is already down is even worst than killing him, he needs support and encouragement to find solutions.

4 "Till death do us part" Mr and Mrs brown have forgotten that they took this vow with God as witness, it means both of you are expected to to stay bond together till the day one of you depart from this earth, otherwise the marital vow you made will speak against you.

5 " What God has joined together let no man/woman put asunder" this is to all the sons and daughters of jezzebel out there, if you are a young lady reading this message and you are sleeping with another woman husband, you own dey wait for you for front, if you are a man/woman and somebody els is sleeping with your wife/ husband, and in the past you have done it to somebody, hmm my dear the thing dey sweet o, no blame God blame yourself.
Re: The Basic Reason Why Nigeria Marriages Fail - Pastor Sunday Adelaja by Eastprince101(m): 8:03am On Jun 04, 2018
This man has flows grin grin
Re: The Basic Reason Why Nigeria Marriages Fail - Pastor Sunday Adelaja by herraph: 8:06am On Jun 04, 2018
That is how a girl said I'm going to be very rich because she dreamed about it several times and her dream always come true that's why she wants to be with me

I was like what ?

From then my love for her just died. I'm emotional I just need a woman that will love me back
Re: The Basic Reason Why Nigeria Marriages Fail - Pastor Sunday Adelaja by JastSiryin(m): 8:08am On Jun 04, 2018
Marriage this marriage that... I think our over fascination with it is one of the problems sef.

1 Like

Re: The Basic Reason Why Nigeria Marriages Fail - Pastor Sunday Adelaja by Pataricatering(f): 8:13am On Jun 04, 2018
azimibraun:
When divorce is seen as a "No Option" marriages become prisons and the man and woman prisoners then what next? Everybody try jail break to freedom. Make your marriage an active partnership with equal stake holding and see it glow. Secondly, marriages must be built on the lifestyle and understanding of the partners not what one "Daddy" or "mummy" especially those from the "House of God" dictates to you. Fake names (baby, mummy, sweetie, Bea, sugar, etc) that are not sustainable should not even start from day one. She is baby one second and in another second you are Calling her government name becouse of a small misunderstanding. That means you have been pretending all along. A woman will definitely become suspicious of you. Just keep it real as it works for you and not as it pleases people. Finally, marriage must have a budget o! Its serious stuff that requires providing of needs. No money.. No money may affects marriage sha. Na my own few line be DAT..
this your comment ! Nothing more to add ! You should be a marriage counselor, walahi !
Re: The Basic Reason Why Nigeria Marriages Fail - Pastor Sunday Adelaja by Olii(f): 8:41am On Jun 04, 2018
opribo:
People are marrying for the wrong reasons these days. If you decide you want to share the rest of your life with someone it must be borne out of true love for that person.

What you see nowadays is people marrying out selfish and parochial sentiments. I've seen a man marrying a lady he knows nothing about just because she is based abroad and after the marriage today he says it is a living hell fire . Another lady married a man simply because the man has too much money after marriage she says the man is a cultist. One other lady got pregnant for a guy despite all thr guys hostile attitudes towards her she stayed on until she virtually forced thr guy to marry her by force, even till now no formal marriage has been done just family introductions. The guy has no aiota of respect for the lady, he womanizes and does everything to hurt her feelings but she stays on. So many different stories abound out there. The fact remains that majority of the so called marriages aint true marriage perhaps what we can call marriage of convenience.

If only it were possible to read the heart, many so called married people today are secretly praying that their spouses should die away and let them be free again to live their lives and do what they want to do.
this is so true
Re: The Basic Reason Why Nigeria Marriages Fail - Pastor Sunday Adelaja by missyadorable(f): 10:13am On Jun 04, 2018
azimibraun:
When divorce is seen as a "No Option" marriages become prisons and the man and woman prisoners then what next? Everybody try jail break to freedom. Make your marriage an active partnership with equal stake holding and see it glow. Secondly, marriages must be built on the lifestyle and understanding of the partners not what one "Daddy" or "mummy" especially those from the "House of God" dictates to you. Fake names (baby, mummy, sweetie, Bea, sugar, etc) that are not sustainable should not even start from day one. She is baby one second and in another second you are Calling her government name becouse of a small misunderstanding. That means you have been pretending all along. A woman will definitely become suspicious of you. Just keep it real as it works for you and not as it pleases people. Finally, marriage must have a budget o! Its serious stuff that requires providing of needs. No money.. No money may affects marriage sha. Na my own few line be DAT..

God bless you.
The part that really got to me was the unnecessary pet/sweet names.
While single and dating, I never tolerated those names.
I remember a potential suitor insisting he must call me HoneyPie... And I call him SugarPie.
It sounded so fake and childish.
I shunned him.
My hubby and I address each other by our first names.
Re: The Basic Reason Why Nigeria Marriages Fail - Pastor Sunday Adelaja by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 1:31pm On Jun 04, 2018
Pataricatering:
this your comment ! Nothing more to add ! You should be a marriage counselor, walahi !
Its a pity in this dear nation of ours. Please check our signature and reach out to us by clicking on the WhatsApp link or call us.
Re: The Basic Reason Why Nigeria Marriages Fail - Pastor Sunday Adelaja by tiger28: 4:54am On Jun 05, 2018
activistjohnny:
please this isn't news. where's your source of news please. not true at all. read about him and his ministry.
Google will assist you... the biggest scandal in eastern europe.... Blind africans!
Re: The Basic Reason Why Nigeria Marriages Fail - Pastor Sunday Adelaja by activistjohnny(m): 5:19am On Jun 05, 2018
tiger28:
Google will assist you... the biggest scandal in eastern europe.... Blind africans!
I have checked google severally, but they are all blasphemers. all the news against the pastor isn't true at all. Watch some of his YouTube videos and see what I'm talking about.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Difference Between Christianity And Other Religions - Pastor Sunday Adelaja / Four Brain Teasers As We Celebrate Christmas / Reasons Why The Apocrypha Does Not Belong In The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.