Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,658 members, 7,955,373 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:02 AM

Mercy Aigbe Crashed Toyin Aimakhu Abraham Marriage To Adeniyi Johnson? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Crashed Toyin Aimakhu Abraham Marriage To Adeniyi Johnson? (1065 Views)

Toyin Aimakhu (Abraham) Buries Her Father. Actress Breaks Down In Tears (Photos) / Toyin Aimakhu: I Took Codeine, Hard Drugs. I Couldn't Boast Of N1m In 2016 / Toyin Aimakhu Abraham Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday With Lovely Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Crashed Toyin Aimakhu Abraham Marriage To Adeniyi Johnson? by kikio1992(m): 5:34am On Jun 04, 2018
​Did Mercy Aigbe Crashed Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage To Adeniyi Johnson For Real? Find Out The Truth Here

News spread like wildfire over the weekend when Nollywood actress Toyin Aimakhu suddenly picked fight with her colleague, Mercy Aigbe.

Toyin left mouths gaping after an Instagram brouhaha where she accused Aigbe of ruining her marriage.

Just as bad news spread with the speed of light, fans of the Nollywood superstars at home and abroad had already learnt about the developing beef when the actresses suddenly came up with “it was a prank” cover up, saying it was a publicity stunt for Toyin Aimakhu’s new movie, “The Ghost And The Tout”.

Here is what Mercy Aigbe posted after Ghanaian actress Jackie Appiah intervened .

http://kikiotolu.com/mercy-aigbe-crashed-toyin-aimakhu-abraham-marriage-to-adeniyi-johnson/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Fynestboi Ishilove

(1) (Reply)

How Cristiano Ronaldo Rap3d Me Anally – Las Vegas Woman, Kathryn Mayorga Accuses / Davido Shows Off His Cooking Skills With His Girlfriend Chioma (video) / 10 Reasons Why Having A Side Guy Is Dangerous For Women - Viralmula.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.