Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Buntricia Bastian: If I Die, My Husband Will Bring My Ashes Back To Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Buntricia Bastian: If I Die, My Husband Will Bring My Ashes Back To Nigeria (44433 Views)

Shade Ladipo To Modele Fatoyinbo: ''Your Husband Will Rape Your Daughter'' / Tonto Dikeh slams fan who hopes she and ex-husband will get back together / Toni Payne: "My Husband Will Be 10 Years Younger, Naija Men Don’t Like Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buntricia Bastian: If I Die, My Husband Will Bring My Ashes Back To Nigeria by Rachelsblog(f): 10:19am On Jun 04, 2018
A Popular Makeup artist Bruntricia Bastan is dying, And she has sent out her last words, to her loved ones, The Abroad based Nigerian revealed that her heart is only working at 30%, That she has no hope for making it.. So Nigerians should prepare as her Husband will bring home her ashes..

''It is with deep sorrow and much regret that I must say goodbye to all. My lungs are gone and my heart is only working at 30%. I for the first time have ran out of words to say other than I love you and I already miss you. IF I could put all the love that I feel right this minute from the people that I have already said my goodbyes to I would live to be 150 years. Nigeria my husband is bringing my ashes home so welcome him. It has been my honor and I am truly humbled to have touched so many of yours lives. To be honest me calling you to say goodbye to you is quite selfish on my part this way I leave you better than I came full of your love. I love ❤️ you more than you will ever know. Talk Soon Buntricia

Gossip From EBiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/my-husband-will-bring-my-ashes-back-to.html

1 Share

Re: Buntricia Bastian: If I Die, My Husband Will Bring My Ashes Back To Nigeria by majamajic(m): 10:35am On Jun 04, 2018
so sad,. madam miracle can still happen.

our heart is with u in our prayers.

108 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buntricia Bastian: If I Die, My Husband Will Bring My Ashes Back To Nigeria by Heartmender1: 10:52am On Jun 04, 2018
shocked shocked cry
Re: Buntricia Bastian: If I Die, My Husband Will Bring My Ashes Back To Nigeria by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 04, 2018
Touching!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buntricia Bastian: If I Die, My Husband Will Bring My Ashes Back To Nigeria by anthony533(m): 11:15am On Jun 04, 2018
What happens to the good medical facilities over there?

Well if you think this is beyond the good specialized doctors you better run to Jesus bcus he is fast healer

93 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buntricia Bastian: If I Die, My Husband Will Bring My Ashes Back To Nigeria by vizkiz: 12:28pm On Jun 04, 2018
anthony533:

Well if you think this is beyond the good specialized doctors you better run to Jesus bcus he is fast healer

People don't believe in prayers anymore. They rather run to the internet to receive sentiments from Friends/fans that can't help their situations rather than type comforting words.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buntricia Bastian: If I Die, My Husband Will Bring My Ashes Back To Nigeria by queensera(f): 12:29pm On Jun 04, 2018
angry
Re: Buntricia Bastian: If I Die, My Husband Will Bring My Ashes Back To Nigeria by abdul6211: 12:29pm On Jun 04, 2018
grin angry sad
Re: Buntricia Bastian: If I Die, My Husband Will Bring My Ashes Back To Nigeria by bidemz(m): 12:30pm On Jun 04, 2018
undecided..ashes not body?but she's not Indian na

2 Likes

Re: Buntricia Bastian: If I Die, My Husband Will Bring My Ashes Back To Nigeria by MrGreenMavro: 12:30pm On Jun 04, 2018
Don't give up...just as PMB too no gv up after series of failures

1 Like

Re: Buntricia Bastian: If I Die, My Husband Will Bring My Ashes Back To Nigeria by christaddicted: 12:31pm On Jun 04, 2018
Jesus can turn things around

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buntricia Bastian: If I Die, My Husband Will Bring My Ashes Back To Nigeria by Benekruku(m): 12:31pm On Jun 04, 2018
anthony533:

Lie

Who has Jesus healed?

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buntricia Bastian: If I Die, My Husband Will Bring My Ashes Back To Nigeria by KrystosCJ(m): 12:31pm On Jun 04, 2018
This is heartbreaking. Who's the hubby?
Re: Buntricia Bastian: If I Die, My Husband Will Bring My Ashes Back To Nigeria by TheAngry1: 12:31pm On Jun 04, 2018
It is well! I am glad you had time to pen your goodbyes to friends, family and the nation; very few humans ever have that opportunity. Enjoy what is left of your amazing life. Regret nothing! Forgive all! Smile! Laugh! Make peace with your creator! Kisses from me.

29 Likes

Re: Buntricia Bastian: If I Die, My Husband Will Bring My Ashes Back To Nigeria by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 04, 2018
This is so sad cry
Re: Buntricia Bastian: If I Die, My Husband Will Bring My Ashes Back To Nigeria by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 04, 2018
Madam go to pastor Chris healing school.

You'll be healed.

Ignorance is not good, there is only one God that heal his name is Jesus Christ

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buntricia Bastian: If I Die, My Husband Will Bring My Ashes Back To Nigeria by Greenbirth: 12:32pm On Jun 04, 2018
So Truamatise to know that you are dying the next day. Even the most delicious food can be so bitter to you. Goodbye dear.

2 Likes

Re: Buntricia Bastian: If I Die, My Husband Will Bring My Ashes Back To Nigeria by BigSarah(f): 12:32pm On Jun 04, 2018
SoapQueen:
Oh My God!

Buntricia!

I am almost crying. I remember when I wanted to enrol at a make up school years back, I contacted her because she was having a wonderful package(but the price wey she charge no be small). So full of life!

I am beyond devastated.

OK who ask

3 Likes

Re: Buntricia Bastian: If I Die, My Husband Will Bring My Ashes Back To Nigeria by Sirpaul(m): 12:32pm On Jun 04, 2018
There's nothing My God cannot do!...

Even when the doctors say no it's over He's the Great Physician

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buntricia Bastian: If I Die, My Husband Will Bring My Ashes Back To Nigeria by darlenese(f): 12:33pm On Jun 04, 2018
eyaaa
Re: Buntricia Bastian: If I Die, My Husband Will Bring My Ashes Back To Nigeria by Mayjaylee: 12:33pm On Jun 04, 2018
oh my God! that curve tho
Re: Buntricia Bastian: If I Die, My Husband Will Bring My Ashes Back To Nigeria by sunnyside16(m): 12:33pm On Jun 04, 2018
If eventually it happens, rest well. But i believe God can do something about your situation still.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buntricia Bastian: If I Die, My Husband Will Bring My Ashes Back To Nigeria by darlenese(f): 12:34pm On Jun 04, 2018
BigSarah:

OK who ask

hahahahaha

u wicket

1 Like

Re: Buntricia Bastian: If I Die, My Husband Will Bring My Ashes Back To Nigeria by josephace2020: 12:34pm On Jun 04, 2018
What a shame. It's great you lived a fruitful life and touched many.
Re: Buntricia Bastian: If I Die, My Husband Will Bring My Ashes Back To Nigeria by SIRKAY98(m): 12:35pm On Jun 04, 2018
Pls ma ruch down to TB JOSHUA or wnter thorugh Emmanuel TV and land on his Alter

1 Like

Re: Buntricia Bastian: If I Die, My Husband Will Bring My Ashes Back To Nigeria by Vivuch: 12:36pm On Jun 04, 2018
It's so heartbreaking when you see death coming, but the good thing is that you've got a chance to make peace with people and bid them goodbye. God please make the impossible possible for her. Heal her.

23 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Simi Celebrates Adekunle Gold's 33rd Birthday / Top 10 Early Nollywood Sweethearts / Onyii Alex: Before And After Makeup Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.