Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,034 members, 7,828,625 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Laila Ijeoma Hangs Out With Mimiko, Ex Governor Of Ondo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laila Ijeoma Hangs Out With Mimiko, Ex Governor Of Ondo (18395 Views)

Ned Nwoko & Laila Charani, His Moroccan Wife Take A Ride / Ned Nwoko's Moroccan Wife, Laila Nwoko Receives His Democracy Heroes Award / Wizkid Refused To Attend Banky W's Weddings, Hangs Out With Son (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laila Ijeoma Hangs Out With Mimiko, Ex Governor Of Ondo by MsLalasticlala(f): 10:36am On Jun 04, 2018
Popular Nigerian Blogger, Laila Ijeoma took to her whatsapp story to share her delightful evening she had with the former Governor of Ondo state, Mimiko and she looks stunning, can somebody tell me why Laila doesn't trend like Linda?

Source:https://juliablaise.com/laila-ijeoma-nigerian-blogger-hangs-out-with-ex-governor-of-ondo-state-mimiko-in-new-photos/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laila Ijeoma Hangs Out With Mimiko, Ex Governor Of Ondo by MsLalasticlala(f): 10:36am On Jun 04, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: Laila Ijeoma Hangs Out With Mimiko, Ex Governor Of Ondo by geraldmezi(m): 10:39am On Jun 04, 2018
mimiko go collect na

3 Likes

Re: Laila Ijeoma Hangs Out With Mimiko, Ex Governor Of Ondo by itspzpics(m): 10:41am On Jun 04, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Laila Ijeoma Hangs Out With Mimiko, Ex Governor Of Ondo by Nealson(m): 10:50am On Jun 04, 2018
wink nice one......
Re: Laila Ijeoma Hangs Out With Mimiko, Ex Governor Of Ondo by baby124: 12:33pm On Jun 04, 2018
Mentor indeed. See her eyin shamuga

3 Likes

Re: Laila Ijeoma Hangs Out With Mimiko, Ex Governor Of Ondo by IVORY2009(m): 12:34pm On Jun 04, 2018
cool
Re: Laila Ijeoma Hangs Out With Mimiko, Ex Governor Of Ondo by abdul6211: 12:34pm On Jun 04, 2018
grin grin sad shocked
Re: Laila Ijeoma Hangs Out With Mimiko, Ex Governor Of Ondo by Charly68: 12:34pm On Jun 04, 2018
Iroko is aging fast,rest very well Baba..you tried for Ondo people .

2 Likes

Re: Laila Ijeoma Hangs Out With Mimiko, Ex Governor Of Ondo by Sirpaul(m): 12:34pm On Jun 04, 2018
hmmmmmmmmm... hope its not what am thinking

1 Like

Re: Laila Ijeoma Hangs Out With Mimiko, Ex Governor Of Ondo by YINKS89(m): 12:34pm On Jun 04, 2018
Hmmm.... Mimiko
Re: Laila Ijeoma Hangs Out With Mimiko, Ex Governor Of Ondo by gratiaeo(m): 12:35pm On Jun 04, 2018
Small girl wey no hear em mama advice na em toto go suffer am

5 Likes

Re: Laila Ijeoma Hangs Out With Mimiko, Ex Governor Of Ondo by RenzoFunds(m): 12:35pm On Jun 04, 2018
Chop clean mouth and tell you bye bye.

Dbanj was right.

2 Likes

Re: Laila Ijeoma Hangs Out With Mimiko, Ex Governor Of Ondo by Benekruku(m): 12:35pm On Jun 04, 2018
Mentor from the Fronts or Behind.

Very soon now, we will hear that you have bought a property in Plantain Island

6 Likes

Re: Laila Ijeoma Hangs Out With Mimiko, Ex Governor Of Ondo by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 04, 2018
ok
Re: Laila Ijeoma Hangs Out With Mimiko, Ex Governor Of Ondo by MrGreenMavro: 12:35pm On Jun 04, 2018
grin

Next we would hear say she don buy new car...and say na her blogging give her millions wey she use buy car

6 Likes

Re: Laila Ijeoma Hangs Out With Mimiko, Ex Governor Of Ondo by naijacentric(m): 12:38pm On Jun 04, 2018
Hmmm...za oza room fins!
Re: Laila Ijeoma Hangs Out With Mimiko, Ex Governor Of Ondo by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 04, 2018
This gal wey start blogging as lailaiikeji to deceive pple lol

3 Likes

Re: Laila Ijeoma Hangs Out With Mimiko, Ex Governor Of Ondo by Tobyarab(m): 12:47pm On Jun 04, 2018
What's stunning about this? If she doesn't trend like Linda, how does it matter? She is still making her money nonetheless. everybody must not be as popular as Linda, that doesn't make they are not connected or loaded too.
Re: Laila Ijeoma Hangs Out With Mimiko, Ex Governor Of Ondo by ELgordo(m): 12:47pm On Jun 04, 2018
Yaaa
Re: Laila Ijeoma Hangs Out With Mimiko, Ex Governor Of Ondo by BigSarah(f): 12:47pm On Jun 04, 2018
Political kpanshing wink

Me sef I want to be a blogger embarassed
Re: Laila Ijeoma Hangs Out With Mimiko, Ex Governor Of Ondo by nwakibie3(m): 12:49pm On Jun 04, 2018
Just say u spent ur day with a common wealth thief
Re: Laila Ijeoma Hangs Out With Mimiko, Ex Governor Of Ondo by Newpride(m): 12:53pm On Jun 04, 2018
Political kpanshing wink

Me sef I want to be a blogger

Eskiss ma, Iā€™m available for the kpanshing.... grin grin
Re: Laila Ijeoma Hangs Out With Mimiko, Ex Governor Of Ondo by eniorisha(m): 12:56pm On Jun 04, 2018
BigSarah:
Political kpanshing wink

Me sef I want to be a blogger embarassed

The person I see in yah profile no big. So why "Big Sarah" See bone everywhere like my skeletal borri.

U looking sweet anyway!
Re: Laila Ijeoma Hangs Out With Mimiko, Ex Governor Of Ondo by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 04, 2018
Charly68:
Iroko is aging fast,rest very well Baba..you tried for Ondo people .

Bro him no try o comparing with Dr Kokumo Olusegun Agagu ?
Re: Laila Ijeoma Hangs Out With Mimiko, Ex Governor Of Ondo by eniorisha(m): 12:58pm On Jun 04, 2018
Ms Ijeoma, former Lalaikeji! Hmmmm "...philanthropist" d message is very clear
Re: Laila Ijeoma Hangs Out With Mimiko, Ex Governor Of Ondo by Johnnyessence(m): 12:59pm On Jun 04, 2018
well I don't think she will expose herself to sexual immorality. Laila is married with kids. she just want to chop politician money small. well-done our gossip Laila. oil money no be small thing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Waje Looks Fierce On The Set Of New Photoshoot (photos) / Kayode Salako, Foluke Daramola's Husband Shares Loved Up Photo With Her / Rita Daniels Honoured With Rotary Paul Harris Fellow For Charity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.